Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(205997)
No Voicemail Number

I have a Galaxy S20 FE 5G. I have been trying to set up my voicemail, and haven't been able to. For starters I accidentally deleted my voicemail number ages ago and haven't been able to get it back which I assume is the main issue I am dealing with here. How do I get the original VM number back?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

How to enable HotSpot for iPhone

Hotspot or Tethering is disabled on one of my lines. How do I enable it? Apple iPhone 11 AT&T Business Unlimited Plus Multi-Line Plan All other phones have HotSpot enabled.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Husband in South America (Santiago, Chile) all of a sudden cannot receive phone calls

Hello- My husband is in South America right now (Santiago, Chile) and all of a sudden cannot receive phone calls. When he's called, the phone doesn't ring and a message in Spanish comes up (we think it says that the number doesn't exist?). Voicemail is not an option.  He has been on the phon

Questions

• Features & Services

Phone all of a sudden has all these issues

Hi, I have the Calypso 2 U319AA. I was looking for a "simple" phone. Recently, I cannot get a signal. I'll shut off or restart my phone and all the bars are there. However, as soon as I move the phone or say, go to Facebook, the service drops immediately (one little spec).  Never had a proble

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

cannot receive texts from people with an android that are on verizon

Hello. I cannot receive texts from people with an android on verizon. This has been tested with many of my contacts and they are the only group of people I don't receive texts from, sms or mms. This has been happening since I switched from a Samsung Note 20 to an iphone 13 Max Pro in July. My busine

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scam? Unwrap a Year of Wireless Sweepstakes

I received a call last night from "Ellen" with The Story House saying I had won a year of free wireless service as an entrant in one of your recent sweepstakes. She followed up with an email with several documents that I need to sign and return within 3 business days.  I recall registering for

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Instant messaging

How can I view number history for my instant messaging on my bill?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Phones & Devices

re: Defective Pre Paid Phone Returned

I ordered a pre paid device Dec 8 2022 and it was defective, I took it to USPS and have my reciept. It shows on my acct phone shipped and fir me to activate. Att recieved the phone Dec 16 2022. I dont know whats going on. I called 5 tomes regarding this matter still not resolved. Makes no sense. If

Questions

Still not showing up

After dealing with rep for my problem it still not resolved and my tablet not showing up on account so guess will put with another carrier then when can see billing for tablet 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(58)
help porting number

We had a prepaid wireless home phone from ATT Gophone since the $20 fee wasmuch cheaper than the landline $43. In early 2022 we were informed that the3G service for our home device would no longer work and they (Gophone) sentus another unit. It apparently had a malfunction that would prevent thehome

Questions

• Features & Services

Call log incoming number changes upon loading every time

Why is a number that’s in my history call log -talk, keep changing format every time I look at it? The date and time stays the same but the phone number itself has changed.

Questions

Mi s22 ultra no quiere actualizar a Android 13 me pueden ayudar

Hola buenas mi Samsung s22 ultra no me permite actualizar a Android 13 por más que entro a actualizaciones me sale que esta actualizado y es Android 12 me pueden ayudar de verdad quiero tener Android 13 en mi celular

Questions

• Phones & Devices

How to UNLINK my Wireless Services & my DirecTVSTREAM services at www.att.com/acctmgmt/ ?

I want to UNLINK my wireless services AND my DirecTVSTREAM services at www.att.com/acctmgmt/ . There are not links or instructions on how to do this AND there are no people available in Wireless Mobility Services or Combined Billing or DirecTV Billing that can assist. People just keep sending me b

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(85)

Accepted Solution

Unlock pre pay phone

I have asked for my daughters SE to be unlocked so I can add her to our account. Phone has never been activated on any plan or prepay bought phone at WalMart she has just used it for wifi. Att denied my request, said had to have service with them 6months before they can unlock it!! I paid for the ph

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

AT&T international roaming question

Hi I plan to get an iphone14 with AT&T domestic US service on it. However, I travel frequently to India (6 months in a year) and I need the text messaging service to work so that I can receive my bank's 2FA code periodically. Normally this is about 2-3 times a month. I don't plan to use the tal

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

About Traveling Abroad

I am gonna travel to Asia for a month. Can someone in the US reach out to me through my current prepaid plan number? Do I need to add any additional service?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

iPhone 14 Pro Max on contract in Taiwan

Does my device iPhone 14 Pro Max uses eSim card? Like there is no way for me to put a sim card from Taiwan in there because there is no pin hole to open to slot. I talked to a cellular provider in Taiwan and she said if she installs a new eSim on my phone I am at risk of losing my AT&T number in

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Closed

eSIM reactivation possible if I still have the original QR code

I'm on prepaid and started having data issues when my plan renewed. Apparently all I need to do is have the eSIM and APN reactivated. I'm on an iPhone with eSIM - is it possible to remove the eSIM plan and then re-add it again with the original data or QR code, or once it's deleted it's gone for goo

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all