For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222482)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocked samsung s10e

I want to upgrade my at&t locked S7 to an unlocked S10e. So I remove the sim card in the s7 and put in the s10e and at&t will recognize my number and new phone? Then switch transfer the files in the s7 to the s10e? Will the at&t firmware that enables video calling be in the s10e then sin

Questions

Closed

Master Key Code - Unlock code

I have been working with AT&T for about 3 months trying to get my phone unlocked. It meets the requirements to get the phone unlocked and I keep getting codes which has now resulted in my phone being locked and needing a MKC. I keep getting tickets created in order to reolve the issue but none o

Questions

Sonim XP3 Plus 3900 no wifi calling on AT&T network

Why is there no wifi calling on a Sonim XP3 Plus 3900 on AT&T network. I put a T mobile sim in to test and wifi calling option shows

Questions

Text message read receipts

My Samsung Galaxy a20 has stopped showing read receipts. When clicking on text messages, then the vertical dots, Settings, Chat settings, then Read receipts I do have it set to the On position for people to read when I have seen a message but why am I not seeing when others haven't read mine anymore

Questions

Need detail Reprints for 2018-2021

I have called AT&T to request detail billing for a few years that aren't accessible online or in the store. They were able to pull those years up, but for some reason the bills wouldn't download in order to reprint and mail out to me. Since the representative was unable to get the records to dow

Questions

How do I get an actual AT&T rep on the phone?

I'm trying to speak to an AT&T rep directly but the automated service won't put me through. I need help with my prepaid phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

sending text from pc

Is it possible to send text messages from my pc?

Questions

Galaxy S22 keeps losing the network

My wife’s Galaxy s22 Ultra keeps disconnecting from the network. She cannot receive phone calls or texts when this happens. We’ve replaced the SIM card and the issue persists. We reached out to AT&T technical support, they put a ticket in and said the issue was resolved. It’s not. Does anyone ha

Questions

No a actualizado el software

Tengo un Samsung s23 ultra, me aparece que la última actualización de software Fue en febrero del año pasado y aun no actualiza, e tratado de actualizar y me aparece que no hay ninguna actualización que revise en 24 horas y así me sigue pasando

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My phone is sending all calls straight to voicemail

My phone sends all calls straight to voicemail

Questions

Be the first to reply

(24)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(41)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.