We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(203052)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

query about sim card for laptop

We have two phone lines and unlimited data. What is involved in getting a sim card to put in a new computer?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Retrieving Messages Off SD card

If someone was to get a hold of my SD card would they be able to access my messages without being able to log into my phone? Urgent need answers for criminal case.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Installment

I went to the att store yesterday 11/28/22 and I wanted to pay off my iphone 12 and the ATT representative paid off my iphone 13 pro max instead of my iphone 12. I called the store spoke to the rep about the issue and she told me they can't fix it that I have to call ATT customer service. I called c

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Move a post-paid AT&T NBI phone number to a pre-paid account?

I want to move a post-paid AT&T NBI phone number to a pre-paid account. My old employer initially paid for my cell service, I owned the phone. After they discontinued that perk, I assumed the payments and kept the number. I spent two hours at the AT&T store and another two hours on five d

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Good news! We got your pre-order!

I ordered my phone Nov 27th and it still says this..It also says my phone will ship in Jan 2023 does anyone know if it will actually take this long or will it come earlier?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Website Error when trying to upgrade phone through business account

I have been trying to upgrade a phone through the website for a week now, but it keeps bringing up the same error: Call us or visit a store Looks like you can’t upgrade your device online. Call 800.331.0500 or visit an AT&T store, and we’ll help you get upgraded. AUTH-UPH-001 The a

Questions

no wifi calling

When trying to place a call my Samsung S20FE 5G, I get the message: "Your phone registered on network, so you can only make emergency calls."  In settings-Connections the option of WiFi calling is not offered. My phone has the latest software and I've tried: Most all of the solutions o

Questions

• Phones & Devices

I received an iPhone and iPad I didn't order. Does AT&T verify the credit check they run?

I received an iPhone and an iPad at my old address in my name. I DID NOT create these accounts or order the devices, I only have this information from the paperwork I received with the devices and the billing statements I received this week. None of my credit cards were used to create these accounts

Questions

No me llega el mensaje de confirmación

Hola el problema es que llevo todo el formulario y me dice que a mi correo llegará un mensaje para la. Confirmación y el corro nunca. Me llega nada

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Request UnLock Device - SimLock

i request to unlock my device but i recive this mensage "Your unlock request was denied because your phone is no longer active on an AT&T account. Re-submit your request and select 'no' to the "Are you an AT&T Wireless Customer question". i don't find this "Are you an AT&T Wireless Custo

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Be the first to reply

(92)
Activation of prepaid phone

Hey does anyone know if I can activate my prepaid phone and port my number in online now without a rep?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

eSIM request for carrier visibility for any non-AT&T option to be usable

@ATTHelp I also need help with having my esim to be unlocked on my M1 iPad Pro 2TB. My iPad is stuck not able to add Verizon nor T-Moblie/Sprint via the esim.  The normal sim card works, but I'm only wanting to use the esim. eSIM request for carrier visibility for any non-AT&T option to

Questions

• Phones & Devices

RCS for S22 series still unreliable

I've tried scrubbing the internet to find any word on when AT&T is going to get their own servers and house in order when it comes to RCS. Seems like AT&T's implementation of their own service has been a failure due to instability and incompatibility with other servers/services.  There

Questions

• Features & Services

Skype and other social media sites showing up on my website activity on secure family companion app

So I am the parent for my secure family companion app and under the recent website activity it always says my son is using Skype, Twitter, TikTok, etc. However, he says that he has never been on any of those sites before. So I'm confused on if he is just using another websites and it is showing up a

Questions

• Features & Services

Unlock code Blocked

The last two "Unlock codes:" I received do not work. My error: " Network Lock- Enter MCK - Network unlock code blocked.  Too many incorrect attempts"

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Closed

Illegally Cancelled account

Please respond to my earlier message today. This is important AND urgent!!

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(222)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why can't I get my account number

Keeps going to some where besides my account number

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I get an iPhone 14 with Prepaid

I was wondering if I can get the new iPhone 14 but with a prepared plan or do I have to get a phone from the prepaid phone section 

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

transferring billing responsibilty

I am trying to transfer an existing ATT cell service to our main ATT account and I get this error message. Neither account is past due or owes any installments.  Why will it not let me accept the transfer? Error code:  Make a payment to continue your transfer request. (TBWLSI-012)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data / Voice Mail

Is AT&T, data kept Secure 🔐.. To were Nobody, except AT&T can read ⁉️💭  ** 2.)  How to set - up Voicemail AT&T, Service / Style.. *** 3.)  Are  text messages  Encrypted ⁉️💭👆👆👆✅ please 🤔💭

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Dual SIM: Cellular data on one, WiFi calling over cellular on second while traveling

I have an iPhone 14 Pro running IOS 16.x, and I am trying to figure out if it is possible to use WiFi calling over cellular while traveling overseas if I have a second eSIM with international data. I was recently on a trip, and I thought I had everything set up (e.g., no roaming on the iPhone, disa

Questions

• Features & Services

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.