Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(205996)

Accepted Solution

Data in Japan and Taiwan?

I will be in Japan for 3 weeks, and Taiwan for a few days. I am currently on the AT&T Prepaid $40 plan. What are the options for getting text/calling and data?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Wi-Fi calling

Can’t turn Wi-Fi calling on

Questions

• Features & Services

Iphone trade in missing

I traded in an iphone over a month ago. Shipped with the label provided by ATT.  No tracking updates since Jan 7.  No one at the post office or with ATT seems to be able to help.  Any way to get this resolved?  

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Claim they didn't receive my phone

My S21 Ultra 5G phone broke, they confirmed it was a software issue and that it was still under warranty. They provided a shipping label and said I must stick it on the box my new phone came in an send off the old phone in order to not be charged. Great, Right? Wrong. Sent my phone exactly as I was

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Phone sent using att label said they didn't get it

I ordered a new phone and sent my old one back using the box and label att sent me and they said they never got my phone. They are now charging me for the phone I sent back. I called customer service they just said sorry didn't receive that's it.  I don't even have a tracking number didn't thi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting text messages as emails from certain contacts on my phone

Texts from certain contacts always show up as an email on my phone instead of a text message. What Android setting on my Note 10+ might need to be changed to prevent this from happening? Most texts come through as texts, but these few do not. Thanks for the help.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

No Help/Answer From Fraud Department

I am extremely frustrated.... On 1/1, I tried upgrading 2 out 3 of my phones online thru AT&T website and my order got cancelled after they were palced. After talking to online rep it was flagged as Fraud. I went to the store and they told me I needed to call the Global Fraud number. The S

Questions

UNlock My Account you crooks!!!!

Paid for my phone, 1 year later still reporting the installment agreement is not complete. Cannot change carriers because of this 

Questions

creating at&t account

hi im trying to access my account on my AT&T account but its saying its invalid

Questions

Trade in

Hello. On Jan 26 I purchased an S22 but my phone did not qualify for a trade in.  I saw the new ad where you can trade in your old phone no matter the condition.  Could I still qualify for this & will it help my monthly bill if the trade in would be accepted.  

Questions

Be the first to reply

(57)
One whole year of terrible RCS messaging support. Don't know what to do.

AT&T Z Flip4 user here, really disappointed that AT&T still has not solved the issue of RCS messages not delivering to just about anyone not using a brand new AT&T Samsung phone (so nearly everybody). It's left me with undelivered messages all the time, spotty connections where it will a

Questions

• Features & Services

Active Armor

This app requires way too many steps to report/block a number. You can't delete from the recents list (which I could do with call protect).  You have to go into the active armor app and select the number, then select report or block.  If you select report, you still have to tell it to blo

Questions

• Features & Services

Closed

fixing atnt and their (Edited per community guidelines)hole service

atnt has the most fraudulent lying (Edited per community guidelines)hole data service abd needs to be closed down but theyown the (Edited per community guidelines) fcc so what do we do"

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Account denial

Hi. I was trying to create a new business account here on AT&T, we spoke with the sales team and provided them with information about the company, such as website, name, location, address, we also provided the articles of incorporation for a fraud check, however this morning the guy from here

Questions

ATT tower #11542 located at 8971 View Park Road, Port Orchard, WA

The tower near our home has (2) very bright flashing lights on this tower. It was always red flashing at night for the past 25 years. It is very annoying and makes it difficult to sleep at night. This has been going on for over 10 days now. Please check into this as all my neighbors feel the same wa

Questions

• Features & Services

Samsung Pay no longer supported on A13 5g phone

Just wanted to give people a heads up on this. The Samsung A13 5g that was released in December 2021, is no longer supported by Samsung Pay.if you try to install the applicationi in the play store you get an error saying it is not compatible with the phone. If you do get it installed by side loading

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Trending Accepted Solutions

(85)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is my Note 8 unlocked already?

I bought the pho e and it's supposed to be unlocked but my Verizon sim which is on and active won't work

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Prepay Sim $50 (Hotspot explanation) use unlimited

what does this mean ( 5g mobile Hotspot) I wish to purchase on arrival at Boston International the $50 dollar sim ---for a unlimited data sim for about 2weeks use 5GB mobile hotspot Online only, limited time. Req’s new line. Hotspot data applied withi

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

unlock AT&T phone that still owes a balance

Bought an iPhone 13 pro on a local classifieds website, the device took my t-mobile sim card and showed service. Only after when I went home did I realize that it is locked under an AT&T sim card as there is still a balance/installment due on the AT&T account. Reached out to the seller, but

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Mobile Data Logs

1) Does the timestamp on this log show the actual time the app was opened or data was downloaded? 2) If the Phone is connected to WIFI when data is downloaded or an app is opened, does it still show under "Mobile Data"?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scam? Unwrap a Year of Wireless Sweepstakes

I received a call last night from "Ellen" with The Story House saying I had won a year of free wireless service as an entrant in one of your recent sweepstakes. She followed up with an email with several documents that I need to sign and return within 3 business days.  I recall registering for

Questions