AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(203167)
Wireless Account

We used to be with TMobile...one day we went shopping at Sam's Club & were called over to an AT&T kiosk... The salesman talked us right into a new account with AT&T which supposedly included brand new cell phones for just a few dollars more a month than our TMobile account! Sure it sound

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Can't make and receive calls!!!

I cannot make and receive a phone call most of days this week. I don't know what's wrong with my prepaid phone which AT&T gave me for 5G. I cannot make a call to evev Customer service, 611. Internet access! Neither!!!

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

None AT&T Extender

How do I connect my non AT&T WIFI extender? I have a Netgear Nighthawk AX8.

Questions

• Features & Services

iPhone - Blocked From Network Use

Hello, This is going to be a long post so please bear with me. Backstory: April 21,2022, I picked up an iPhone 13 Pro Max, 1TB from the Apple Store. I added AppleCare+ for this device. First week of October, I accidentally drop my phone on the ground resulting for the screen to crack and so

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Locked out abroad

Hello, my account([email scrubbed]) has been locked. Probably because I am on vacation in Argentina. The problem is, I need to change the automatic credit card withdraw number as I got a new card just before leaving town and you sent me an email that this months payment hadn’t gone through. Thank yo

Questions

Customer service

Today I called customer service for questions about my bill and Kerey Smith answered. He was so knowledgeable and patient in answering all my questions and taking care of the problem. His customer service skills are so amazing. I was so impressed with all the details given by him to me. He really to

Questions

Need to unlock Note 9

I have recently purchased an UNLOCKED note from thecelllhoneshoppe.com and once I turned the phone on, it was locked to att. I went through the process of trying to unlock it but I haven't received an email to confirm the request or an email with a code. Need help unlocking

Questions

• Phones & Devices

International Calling

What is the least expensive way to stay in touch when I am out of the country

Questions

• Features & Services

How do I setup a mobile hotspot?

I turned the mobile hotspot on my phone but I am not sure how to connect my laptop to it

Questions

• Features & Services

How to transfer phone number after someone dies?

My Dad passed away recently and I would like to get his phone number as mine so I can answer any calls intended for him and inform anyone who is unaware of his passing. I am the executor of his estate and have access to his account but it looks as if he no longer has a number associated? What is the

Questions

Be the first to reply

(96)
MMS messages fail to send pictures to group text outside of iMessage

hi, I saw a thread that discusses this but there was no resolution. Can you tell me if ATT has figured this out in the last four months? Here is my issue: When I try to send a picture on a group text where a user is not an iPhone user, the images fail to send every single time. I used to be abl

Questions

• Features & Services

HOW TO COMPLETELY DISABLE ACTIVE ARMOR

This feature is ruining my phone call experience! How do I completely disable it? Deleting the app does nothing.

Questions

• Features & Services

ATT Global Fraud Management Not Answering

WHY IS IT WHEN YOU CALL THIS 877 844 5584 THEY DO NOT CONNECT YOU WITH SOMEONE TO TALK TOO? THEY SAY THEY WILL BE NO ONE EVER COMES ON THE PHONE , THE PHONE JUST GOES SILENT IVE BEEN ON HOLD OR 30 MINS ITS LIKE NO ONE IS ACTUALLY GOING TO PICK THE PHONE UP AND TALK TO ME I HAVE A CASE NUMBER ALR

Questions

Slow Wireless Data

Why do i have to keep resetting my wireless network connection in order for chorme and other apps not to load very slowly?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

MMS messaging won’t send from iPhone to Android, even with Wifi-C

So we switched to AT&T from Verizon about 2 weeks ago. From day 1 my wife’s phone can’t send mms (pictures) to any android. we’re on firstnet and my phone has the first net access. Hers is firstnet family. My phone works flawlessly. my phone is a new number, hers is ported from Verizon.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

1800 569 6972

Everytime I try to dial the 1800 number it automatically gives a busy signal and won't let me go any farther what can I do. Please email me [email scrubbed]

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Trending Accepted Solutions

(229)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to switch my service to a new phone

My phone was stolen

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim unlock a lost or reported stolen iphone 12

I purchased an iphone 12 off of facebook marketplace the phone is unlocked so i thought I was good to go. But i found out it is sim locked because it was reported lost or stolen is there anyway to get this phone unlocked so that I can use it or re sell it?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone not working properly since your new update

Since your new Update my phone has Has gone Haywire my homepage is no longer my homepage my apps are all moved around what in the heck did you do with that update Give me my normal phone back

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Firmware update for unlocked S22 AT & T phone

How can i update S22 firmware and security patch of AT & T model outside USA and a different simcard.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need Sim card to transfer to AT&T

I currently have the acp program with a different carrier that uses AT&T towers but it doesn’t work right and I can’t access my account online. My phone is unlocked and can be used with any carrier I just need a SIM card to transfer my number over to for AT&T without having to pa

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.