AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(203221)
Prepaid account not working

I signed up for the 16gb $25/m for 12-month prepaid plan, downloaded the esim, no error but didn't get a link to create an online account. I went ahead and create an online account with the given phone # and paid.  It's been a day, when I clicked on carrier services on my phone, it only has 6

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

My phone has SOS at the top of the screen

My phone has SOS at the top of the screen, I’m not able to make calls, send sms texts etc. it has never done this in my area, my bill is paid, I’ve turned my phone on and off, did a soft reset, and turned airplane mode on then back on to see if it could find signal that way. It’s been happening for

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Help!! How to cancel an account without phone, information, or it being my account

My brother is in the ICU in critical condition. Not sure he will ever be able to use a phone again. I'm trying to find out how to go about canceling his account without any of his information or the phone so he isn't continuing to get charged??

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

AT&T updates with stricter network lock setting being sent to devices and braking service for users already on a different carrier

hi I'm curranty using an at&t device that is on TracFone service. I have been use my phone for months now and its been working fine. yesterday it said it had an at&t device update I so I installed it. after the update i have no service it says "unknown network"  emergency call only.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Connecting AT&T to Quicken

I have been trying for 3 days to link my AT&T account to Quicken for Mac. Quicken is not even able to log in with my credentials. I have both Wireless and UVerse services. Can you please help?

Questions

I forgot my zip code

I tried to access to at&t site to find puk coed but I couldn't because I forgot my at&t zip coed I put in zip code where I am living where I came from (korea) where my school but anything is not.. Do you know what should I do?

Questions

How do I setup a mobile hotspot?

I turned the mobile hotspot on my phone but I am not sure how to connect my laptop to it

Questions

• Features & Services

Custom build alps-mp-q0.mp1-V3_tct.q0mp1.k61v1.64.b sp_P62

I've never done anything "custom" to any of my phones because I'm not knowledgeable enough. So how did this custom build get put on my phone when I'm the only one who uses it and bought it brand new, what does it do, and does that mean someone rooted it? It is a Alcatel A508DL, model name A2X, from

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Add Apple Watch Ultra as standalone?

Hello potential new customer here, I have an Apple Watch I want to add service to. But my carrier Cricket (ATT MVNO) does not have any plans/service for the Apple Watch. With that in mind, Can I have a line only for the Apple Watch while i’m with Cricket? Can I also use the same # as my iPhone? Than

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Closed

How do you get in contact with the collections department, customer service cannot even connect

I cancelled my account in March of 2018 and was still being charged until May for one of the lines. ATT paid me back that money they charged me for since they took it out of my bank account. Then several months later I got a bill again for the same amount and now it is in collections. I have tried t

Questions

Be the first to reply

(88)
ActiveArmor VPN not working

Hello - since upgrading to the new iOS, ActiveArmor will not let me use the VPN. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and restarted my phone. I have the paid account and am receiving the following error: “VPN is disabled”. When I go into settings and slide the switch, it just shows the wheel

Questions

• Features & Services

phone

the top of my cingular flip IV is completly disconected from the main body and I want to be able to get the photos back from the phone the sim and sd card are rendered useless if any one can help it would be greatly appreciated

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Closed

Att has severed service in parts of 98237

Att, as of 1900 hrs today, claims there is no cell, and or data outage in 98237. As of that time, resident of Presentin creek, Finney Creek, and neighborhoods further south along the south skagot highway, have had no service, internet of cell, since Sunday, Nov 6. Pretty amazing people like "sandbla

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Closed

AT&T's Response to Tropical Storm Nicole

AT&T is prepared for Tropical Storm Nicole with an arsenal of disaster response equipment and personnel on standby to support impacted communities and public safety on FirstNet® – America’s public safety network. Our priority is to keep our customers connected, and we know this

Questions

• Features & Services

Order stuck on Label Created for a month

I ordered my phone on September 21st and on October 7th it said label created. It has been stuck like that ever since. I have tried to contact AT&T 4 times now because I’m already getting charged for the phone. this order needs to be canceled How do I get this resolved? This is theft

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Need Help Uninstalling Active Armor on iPhone

Hi, I have thoroughly seared and followed instructions on this forum to uninstall Active Armor App on my iPhone. When I go to Settings, Account, there is no option for "Remove Service." Please help me uninstall Active Armor from my phone. Thank you in advance! Deactivate ActiveArmor and remove the

Questions

• Features & Services

Trending Accepted Solutions

(271)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

not getting short code texts

cant receive verification texts

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why can't I get my account number

Keeps going to some where besides my account number

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Reactivate my Apple Watches and installment plan

In September, I removed the service on my Apple Watch‘s, out it was not explaining to me that the installment would become due if I did that. So, a few days later, when I checked my bill, I saying that the installment plan it came to. So I called customer service and told them to reinstate the watch

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Login info

I don't remember the email I used.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Usage Details

Hello, before I was able to access online usage details from a time period to present and now it just lets me access past periods but not present online usage details, why not anymore? Has anything changed?

Questions

• Features & Services

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.