Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(205997)
apply for messing short code for business

Hello, We currently have a landline for our business with At&t and would like to create a short code number so we can remind our clients of their appointments. How can we get this started? We will be purchasing an IPAD to use for this only.

Questions

• Features & Services

Traded in phones still no credits

We traded in five phones and two of them are not getting the monthly credits like they should be. Anyone have this trouble and what are we to do? We are unable to reach our rep anymore. We know our rep turned in those 2 phones late - after 30 days - what can we do to get those credits straightened o

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

It able to connect daughters phone to wifi

We moved to TX and have wifi through spectrum. We have tv, my phone and work computer all connected with no issues. My daughters phone will not connect. It also doesn’t not allow me to enable wifi calling. We are frustrated and attempted to google everything to resolve. 

Questions

• Phones & Devices

WiFi calling

My WiFi calling won’t work at home. I have super strong Xfinity WiFi and work online constantly no problem. Our smart TV also works fine, so it is NOT my WiFi. but I noticed when at a friends house my AT&T WiFi calling was on. why would it worked when logged onto one WiFi but not another?&n

Questions

• Features & Services

Mobile wifi

I recently enrolled in AT&T mobile wifi through Onstar. I can’t get my phone to log on the hotspot automatically. Phone is set properly and no issues on home wifi. Any ideas?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Cannot log into MyAT&T

Keep getting error message stating I entered the code wrong, request a temporary code and get the same error.

Questions

Unlock iPhone

I have an iPhone 14 that is fully paid and out of contract. I tried to unlock it for the first time and I received a message saying that I have tried to unlock it too many times and need to wait 30 days. How is that possible if I that was the first and only tme that I tried to unlock the phone?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

AT&T Billing Glitch for Netgear DataConnect Hotspot

My experience with AT&T has been a nightmare. I purchased the 100GB data plan for their Netgear Nighthawk DataConnect Hotspot. That same device is also (somehow) simultaneously on a 35GB plan according to all of my data overage charges and email notifications. I'm being charged for both. The 35G

Questions

Plan change without my consent

My daughter went into an authorized retail store to upgrade her phone because the corporate store didn’t have any in stock. I received the receipt via email and notice that the rep change my plan. There was no discussion of a plan change. Yes, she was getting a promotion; however, we were already on

Questions

Caller ID issues on wireless Buisiness account

I have a wireless business account with 13 phone lines and 5 iPads on it. All the phone lines come up with my name as the caller ID.  I have gone into the account and changed them all in the settings months ago and have verified that they show up there correctly numerous times.  I’ve spen

Questions

• Features & Services

Be the first to reply

(58)

Closed

I Must Call AT&T Each Day To Switch Sim Cards Between My Personal Devices.

I use a variety of AT&T-compatible devices, including an Apple iPhone, a Samsung Galaxy, a Google Pixel, and a Motorola Razr. In the past, switching my SIM card between them was all that was necessary to transition between devices without having to contact AT&T for ten years. When I inserted

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Active armor won’t authenticate my account

Active armor won’t authenticate my account I recently switched from Samsung galaxy s 21 to a IPhone 14 pro max. My phone and app are both up to date

Questions

• Features & Services

Turbo Hot Spot 2 not getting 5G signal

I have a prepaid Turbo Hot Spot 2. I've tried using it in multiple locations that are listed on the AT&T prepaid site and I can only get LTE. I've reset the device and checked for firmware updates. What else can I do? Thanks

Questions

• Phones & Devices

ATT ACTIVEARMOR

What screens must be viewed to remove the numbered badges on the app icon? Signed, Asking for my OCD Friend

Questions

• Features & Services

Account opened in my name how do I remove and fix my credit report and score

Account opened in my name they say I owe 1500.00 balance from year and half ago I just found out about this account how do I remove and fix my credit report and score 

Questions

ID Verification is broken

I keep trying to upgrade to Iphone 14 Pro online. After I place the order it tells me I need to upload a picture of my ID which I do thru the link emailed and texted to me. The order was stuck in limbo waiting for my ID to be verified for 48 hours. Store could not help me and told me to call 611 and

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Trending Accepted Solutions

(85)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The sim card is not working

have a Fold 3 phone, the phone I bought from the United States, there was a SIM card bearing the address of your company, when I inserted the SIM card of my country, it asked me for a confirmation code, I contacted Samsung and they told me that you must write to AT&T

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Why is my IMEI blocked?

My name is Vínicius and I'm from Brazil, I've never left my country. I've had my current cell phone (UMIDIGI A9 PRO) for at least 3 years and it's never had any problems but for a while I stopped receiving SMS out of nowhere and tried to fix it on my own and reset my cell phone. To my surprise it go

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

How unlock my phone

Hi my name is Anton, i was buy iphone in ebay and deliver to Ukraine(i live in Ukaine). When pakege come i test my new phone and understand they locked for carrier. Seller tell me that all top and iphone is unlocked the few days but nothing is happiness. I dont know what i whant to do any informatio

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Can't text Samsung Galaxy

I have an iPhone 12 with AT&T. A friend has a Samsung Galaxy with Consumer Cellular as the carrier.  He doesn't receive my text messages.  I sent a text to my son and my friend.  Only my son received the text on his iPhone 6 with AT&T as the carrier.  I then had my son s

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Call history

I need to get call logs from 2020 and to current. I know I can print of the past year myself.  Who do I contact to get the other ones sent to me?  

Questions