For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(17914)
Internet going down everyday, all day for over a week

I am super frustrated with At&t, they don't even seem to care the wifi keeps going down everyday. Half the time they are not even aware there is an outage. I can't get any info on when this will be solved, why it's happening. I'm never even notified. How is my child supposed to do school work? I

Questions

Closed

Routing issue in AT&T network

I am experiencing a routing issue in the AT&T network and cannot get anyone in your support department to even understand what a traceroute is, let alone help or direct me to someone who can help. I have omitted the first two hops to keep my location hidden. hop 3 is an AT&T IP per ARIN who

Questions

Accepted Solution

No front lights bgw210

My internet went down and, after following the trouble shooting guide, it looks to be an issue with my bgw210. The system is reviewing power as indicated by a green light by the power port. However, on the front of the machine all lights are off. Resetting and unplugging/plugging in have no effect

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Disconnect from building

We’re getting ready to demo a building in Chicago, IL and the demo contractor has requested that AT&T come out and disconnect the line attach to the building or provide us with information that it’s okay to remove, how do I go about this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I split my 2.x and 5.x network

Various manufacturers tell me my issues have to do with the combined networks. At some point my networks got merged and now I want to have them separate. Thanks in advance

Questions

Router problem

Hello, i am having a router problem wherein the router can turn on and was able to connect to the internet fine since this morning and everday prior. However, i was trying to setup a wifi extender and now i cant even get the regular internet to connect to. Looking at the router, only the power butto

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sudden loss of service

We have Fixed Wireless Internet service in a rural area. It was working fine until two days ago around 3pm. I have reset both the gateway, and the antenna multiple times; reset button, power button, physically disconnected the power cable and re-connected, to no effect. I went to the browser interfa

Questions

internet adsl or landline

This is the fourth time Att disconnects my modem/Gateway in a period of 1 year I have had adsl and they have converted into Uverse which to me is inexact as I have my internet connection via landline. Every time att works on their boxes in the area I get disconnected and have no internet I am paying

Questions

Vault Repairs

A vault and the retaining wall around it are in need of repair, who do I contact?

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to have multiple SSID with ATT fiber model+router

I want to have three separate SSIDs for my home - 1. Work network 2. OTT network  3. kids network Is It possible to use the modem+router unit provided by ATT to have three separate SSIDs? 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
What stand-alone hardware firewall is compatible upstream of my AT&T Pace 5268AC?

Repeated DDOS barrage attacks keep overwhelming and crashing my AT&T Pace 5268AC. AT&T techs recommend putting a stand-alone hardware firewall between the internet and the AT&T Pace 5268AC (upstream of the 5268AC) to protect it. I don’t want to disable or diminish the firewall/safety f

Questions

Seeking Advice: Enhancing Image Quality with Remini App?

Hey AT&T Community, I've been experimenting with different apps to improve the quality of some of my older photos, and I recently came across the Remini app. I'm curious to hear if anyone here has experience using it and what their thoughts are. Specifically, I'm interested in knowing: Does Re

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(6)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I split my 2.x and 5.x network

Various manufacturers tell me my issues have to do with the combined networks. At some point my networks got merged and now I want to have them separate. Thanks in advance

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

When will you take your dang DirectTV satellite back?

Im going to start charging you for rent of my roof space. We all know you guys charge for every nickel and dime you can get.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network Interface Device (NID)damaged ?

No longer have ATT internet service but just noticed the NID box on the exterior of house had black substance ( appearing like black like spray paint or smoke ? wish I could attach photos) around box and on areas of house siding. I opened the box and every bit of it and any wires are black, nothing

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to have multiple SSID with ATT fiber model+router

I want to have three separate SSIDs for my home - 1. Work network 2. OTT network  3. kids network Is It possible to use the modem+router unit provided by ATT to have three separate SSIDs? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Disconnect from building

We’re getting ready to demo a building in Chicago, IL and the demo contractor has requested that AT&T come out and disconnect the line attach to the building or provide us with information that it’s okay to remove, how do I go about this?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.