Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

ATT Gateways wont allow HP printers to be seen by network devices when connected over Wifi

A problem I have noticed for a while with multiple printers is that our ATT BGW210 gateway does not allow our printer to be seen online by the network

Questions

Help connectiing ATT Arrius BGW210-700 to Linksys EA7250 Wireless route

I was told when we for ATT internet service this would fix all my connection problems (we switched from Cox) - well going on 2 years and the outages,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Troubleshooting your Playstation

How To:   Connect your Playstation 3 Wirelessly Connect your Playstation 4 Online Slow Speed Troubleshooting

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

What type of cord is this?

It’s come that time to setup a new office and it just happens that it’s all the way across from where the router is. I want to move the router a littl

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Arris Wi-Fi Model: SURFboard SBG6580

Hi! I want to know if this particular Arris model:  Arris SURFboard SBG6580, is recommended, and will it work great with your AT&T internet services?T

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Can't get service tech out to fix a cut line under ground

There a cut att line sticking out of the ground and we can't get att to send someone out to check if dangerous or to repair it

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

need to access a registered website through the modem/router

I had my modem set to a router with port forwarding for 443 and I could access a registered domain that I host.  The router "expired", as it seems tha

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

How to change the NAT setting on a BGW210-700

So, my NAT type is currently set to Moderate . I play on the Xbox, and this is affecting what i can and cannot do on.lime Otherwise it just blocks the

Questions

New router and can't connect devices

I installed a new router.  Directions said my device would all cross over automatically.  Well my tv, phones,  computer,  amazon fire sick and simplis

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

VPN on ATT 5268AC router

Can I add a VPN on my 5268AC router? if so how? Thanks!

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts