Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T Internet Equipment

Learn more about how to use your Internet equipment.

G
Loud ATT generator by my house

there has been a generator hooked up to a ATT street box for almost a week. This generator is so loud I can hear it though the entire house, including

Questions

printer issues

We had internet issues, and in seeking a solution, ATT sent a new router, which the tech said was better than the one we had.  However, since that tim

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

mack_john 

a month ago

Questions

Internet Outage

Why is my internet service stopping at approx. 09:25 AM (EST) everyday the last 8 days in a row and comes backup between 5 and 10 min. This is a huge

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

a day ago

Questions

Additional WiFi extender setup issue

Good day. I purchased another AT&T WiFi extender to place upstairs, as the one that I have downstairs is not sufficient. They are both the #4921.

Questions

No Fiber

AT&T does not have fiber in my neighborhood yet. I currently have a AT&T BGW210 modem/router. There are several devices that won't work in cer

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Uverse Internet

Power is solid green wifi blinking green and broadband 2 blinking red I tried resetting it five times hard and soft and it still not working

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

jedec 

a day ago

Questions

Cant connect to my ps4

I have been trying to connect to my ps4 automatically for a while since that never worked I had been putting all the connection addresses in manually

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

hotspot

netgear router defective.cannot get on internet

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Setting up primary and secondary router with open vpn

Hello I have a Arris BGW210 modem I want to be able to use it as my primary and connect my pocket open vpn router to it so I can use my vpn on my Xbox

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Open Ports on AT&T Modem

I've tried to open ports on my Modem and I was unable to successfully test a TCP connection from the internet to a LAN device. I know these ports are

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts