We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(83602)
Fixed Wireless Install Equipment

When they installed Fixed Wireless internet, do they use a Shielded Cat 5e cable from the connection box to the Antenna? and are they suppose to Ground the system to an earth ground.? My Ham radio knocks the internet out every time, and the modem resets . I need to get this resolved somehow as the t

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Second 5Ghz Radio disabled on BGW 320-500 & 320-505?!

When i got this unit as replacement for the 210, I was thrilled to see it supported two different networks. Now you folks disabled the second one. Please revert this back to the 3 radio setup I need the three networks because i have one for legacy devices, one for newer and then one setup for my AX/

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

Accepted Solution

change to my service

I recently switched my Internet and tv to Sonic. Which one of my AT&T bills do I cancel, the Mobility or the U-verse? I am keeping AT&T for my telephones. Thanks.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

How do I file a complaint about utility digging in my yard.

Utility digging and installing a large box in front yard not easement. Also painted my side walk and driveway.  

Questions

AT&T fiber 300 cable replacement

Hi does anyone know what the black cable connected to my AT&T fiber service box called? It got damaged and I need a replacement. It is not the white fiber cable 2nd image I found on the internet(better view)

Questions

Lied to about Visa Gift Card that never arrives

Just as I thought, I am not the only customer that got lied to and never received their Visa Gift Card. For almost a year ATT was laying the cables in the ground in the newer community we moved into.  They screwed up so many peoples lawns, most my neighbors refused to upgrade, the few that did

Questions

Complaint on AT&T 300 dollars Rewards Card

I have recently subscribed AT&T internet fiber service having commitment from AT&T agent that I will be getting 150 dollar rewards card and on top of that, I should be getting another 300 dollars reward card as I am existing AT&T cell user. When I contacted rewards center supervisor, A

Questions

DSL services

I'm having major issues getting my dsl internet cancelled since August 2022, it is now the last week of November

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

AT&T 5 Gig Fiber - Massive Slowdown at Night

Five gigs of blazing fast fiber, that ends up nearly unusable every single night. Here's what's going on:Every night at around the same time, my connection slows to a crawl, latency starts to spike, and my connection quality takes a dive straight into the deep end.Speedtest resolution for the image

Questions

Accepted Solution

Smart Plugs

How can I connect my smart plugs to my AT&T network? All other devices connected but those will not. Device support was not able to help either. They worked fine on old network

Questions

Be the first to reply

(17)
AT&T fiber 300 cable replacement

Hi does anyone know what the black cable connected to my AT&T fiber service box called? It got damaged and I need a replacement. It is not the white fiber cable 2nd image I found on the internet(better view)

Questions

Lied to about Visa Gift Card that never arrives

Just as I thought, I am not the only customer that got lied to and never received their Visa Gift Card. For almost a year ATT was laying the cables in the ground in the newer community we moved into.  They screwed up so many peoples lawns, most my neighbors refused to upgrade, the few that did

Questions

Please help with intermittent packet loss

Hello, I have been experiencing what I believe is packet loss and am trying to get to the bottom of it. I ran "ping 104.160.131.102 -t" (the IP of the League of Legends NA server) in a terminal to monitor my ping while I was in game. As soon as I experienced the lag, I looked over at my command pro

Questions

• AT&T Internet

email hacked someone trying to close my account and changed my password

Email hacked via spam lookalike att request to update info

Questions

error message

receive access denied error code 1020

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Retrenching private driveway (with utility having easement rights) - Who pays?

If a customer lives on a 300ft private driveway (3 residences are located along this driveway) of which the utility companies have easement rights, would att cover the cost of re-trenching the driveway to install fiber-optic, or would the property owners have to pay for the installation? Property

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(37)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port Forwarding from a BGW320-500

Following instructions on line and after several tries on the phone they said you cannot do this. First is what my device tells me i need... 2nd is what i have set on the router, switching the numbers doesn't work either any ideas?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Router will not connect after power outage

Router will not connect after power outage. it just clicks I have powered down, reset and repeated several times without any aucceas please help

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I cant access my account online

I dnt have access to the number on file

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

AT&T 5 Gig Fiber - Massive Slowdown at Night

Five gigs of blazing fast fiber, that ends up nearly unusable every single night. Here's what's going on:Every night at around the same time, my connection slows to a crawl, latency starts to spike, and my connection quality takes a dive straight into the deep end.Speedtest resolution for the image

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.