For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

How to return your trade-in to AT&T - Information and Help from the AT&T Community

Learn what you'll need to do to send your trade-in Returning your device just got a bit easier. Once you move your data from your old phone to your new one, you will use the box your new device came in to ship the trade-in. You'll pack it up, tape the box closed (included), and place the shippin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Where is my rewards cards?

I was suppose to receive two $300 rewards card for getting direct tv and att back and haven’t yet. I never received a confermation or nothing? Was I lied to?

Questions

(31377)
False Sales Practice-Attorney General Complaint

A false sales pratice occurred from an AT&T rep inside of a Costco when I assisted my mother with getting new services. We were told that three phones were being ordered however, only two were ordered. I filed a complaint with BBB and the case was handled by a rep that reviews escalated complai

Questions

Trade in

I traded in 2 Samsung phones in for 2 new Samsung s24 phones at an att store in February. I was also told in any condition and the new phones would be free. Both phones were operational and 3 days later I turned the old ones in. I have waited the 3 months got my bill and no credits showed. I called

Questions

Account management email info incorrect?

Hey, Has anyone added a wireless account to a new user id on My ATT and then received an automated email from ATT Account Management that says: You have added the following ATT account to user id: *your user id* And then says Account type: Wireless Last four digits for wireless number: **** Last fou

Questions

Why is my order taking so long?

This is the worst case of bait and switch I have ever experienced. I placed an online order, and was given 2 options, one was to have the phone shipped and it could take 5 to 6 days or pick up at a local store WITHIN 2 hours. Well of course I selected pick up at local store WITHIN 2 hours, but the s

Questions

Port number out on unpaid phone

If I allow my daughter to port the number out on an unpaid phone will AT&T assign another number to it. I was told they cannot stop the porting out.

Questions

Hacked

I have received several alerts from credit agencies informing me my s.s.# has been found on dark web through an at&t account. At&t hasn't contacted me to let me know my information was compromised and wonder why they haven't. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks

Questions

Christmas Gift

Hello I received a cell phone for a Christmas gift and my girlfriend unexpectedly past away in January. I can’t make any phone calls and when I go to AT&T it showing service suspended. 

Questions

incorrect information given

I went into our local AT&T store for an issue I had with my volume. I told the store rep I needed a less expensive plan than what I currently have.  On my current plan, I have listed myself along with my two sons'. I recently retired and cannot afford the monthly charges any longer. My boy

Questions

trade-in credit

In September we traded 4 phones in for new ones. None of them received the correct credit for the promotion that was available.  I've spent over 24 hours on 10+ different calls trying to fix the problem.  3 out of 4 are now correct.  The issue is the phone that is being credited hasn

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Asurion is a SCAM

I used Asurion insurance to get a new phone back in June. They shipped me the new phone and gave me a box and return label to ship back my broken phone. I dropped off my broken phone package at USPS and they gave me a receipt. 4 months later in October, I get a $350 bill from AT&T because they s

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want to add Rita A. On my account from a t and t

I need to add her on the account (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Am I eligible for the current trade-in phone upgrade deal?

Am I eligible for the current trade-in phone upgrade deal? So, I’m trying to get the billing credit for the monthly payments on a new phone by trading in my old phone. It says I need to, “Activate/keep postpaid eligible unlimited wireless service (min. $75.99/mo. if new before discounts & elig

Questions

Accepted Solution

Credit card fraud

I got a charge message from AT&T BILL PAYMENT       DALLAS       US of 300 USD. It’s charged at 5:10 03/05/2024 AU time. I’ve never been to US. And I don’t have any connection with AT&T or US. It’s credit card fraud. Please cancel the payment. Thank you.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone being tracked

I have an iphone and my x is on the same account at this time and I dont want to change my number. she knows who i can and how long......... can this be done in real time...... also knows who i talk too.......... i dont know if able to read my text or emails

Questions

Accepted Solution

Creating account

I want to create an my at&t account I have the phone number but don't got the phone to accept the codes if any are sent to the number

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.