Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

How to return your trade-in to AT&T - Information and Help from the AT&T Community

Learn what you'll need to do to send your trade-in Returning your device just got a bit easier. Once you move your data from your old phone to your new one, you will use the box your new device came in to ship the trade-in. You'll pack it up, tape the box closed (included), and place the shippin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Where is my rewards cards?

I was suppose to receive two $300 rewards card for getting direct tv and att back and haven’t yet. I never received a confermation or nothing? Was I lied to?

Questions

(31384)
Denied New Line and Installment Agreement through BestBuy; Easily Approved through AT&T

I am trying to purchase devices on new lines through an AT&T installment plan purchased at BestBuy. My first two phone purchases worked without issue, my third required an excessive down payment, and number four is completely denied.  My credit score is 800+ through all three reporting bur

Questions

Going out of town

Khristjon Walker and Rodney Walker jr phone lines are going out of town 6012605745

Questions

Unlock my phone

I'm trying to get my phone to work but it's not working because I have a different sim card and I have it in development mode

Questions

Missing data time stamps

On my bfs data usage it shows the normal every 3 hour time stamp then all of a sudden it will show 4kb 5kb or 6kb then the time logs will skip 12 hours and start again. It does this all the time. Sometimes it will skip 6 hours, 4 hours. But no data usage will show at all. Why would it do that?

Questions

WHERE'S THE CREDIT FROM NATIONAL OUTAGE FEW MONTHS BACK???

A ticket was opened and I received a text stating they were working on it, then another stating it was resolved with a link in text to see details. THERE ARE NO DETAILS!!!! ITS NOT RESOLVED!!! WORST YET, WHEN REPLYING TO TEXT THE RESPONSES ARE IN SPANISH. I DON'T SPEAK OR CARE TO SPEAK SPANISH

Questions

$5 refund for outage

After notification from ATT that they were going to refund $5 for the outage I was satisfied. Got my bill for the 7 lines and phones that I pay for and was surprised to see only one credit for $5.  Really upset!!  I get $5 and the guy who has one phone gets the same $5….not right …really

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Retrieve old voicemails

I'm trying to pull up an old voicemail from last July 2016 does anyone know if there's a way to do that?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung any year any galaxy device any condition promo

Just wanted to come here for some advice. I purchased a Galaxy fold 5 last month on the Samsung promo that was running for awhile (through the Samsung portal with my ATT account).  When I called to process my trade in (a galaxy S7) the rep told me I needed to mail it in.  I just received

Questions

Paying off a phone in a contract

I bought this phone from a friend but he hasn?t paid it off yet because it?s in a contract of 3 other lines and was wondering if I could pay the one phone off and get it off the contract.

Questions

Account isn't mine

How can I find out the owner of a number that apparently has my information attached to it, and why

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Denied New Line and Installment Agreement through BestBuy; Easily Approved through AT&T

I am trying to purchase devices on new lines through an AT&T installment plan purchased at BestBuy. My first two phone purchases worked without issue, my third required an excessive down payment, and number four is completely denied.  My credit score is 800+ through all three reporting bur

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

False Sales Practice-Attorney General Complaint

A false sales pratice occurred from an AT&T rep inside of a Costco when I assisted my mother with getting new services. We were told that three phones were being ordered however, only two were ordered. I filed a complaint with BBB and the case was handled by a rep that reviews escalated complai

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone being tracked

I have an iphone and my x is on the same account at this time and I dont want to change my number. she knows who i can and how long......... can this be done in real time...... also knows who i talk too.......... i dont know if able to read my text or emails

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.