Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Need help understanding your bill?
Winkler3's profile

1 Message

Thursday, March 7th, 2024 5:31 PM

$5 refund for outage

After notification from ATT that they were going to refund $5 for the outage I was satisfied.  Got my bill for the 7 lines and phones that I pay for and was surprised to see only one credit for $5.  Really upset!!  I get $5 and the guy who has one phone gets the same $5….not right …really poor customer service and worse reliability!!!!  LOOKS LIKE IT’s time to switch providers!

ACE - Master

• 

10.9K Messages

4 months ago

They said up front that the credit was $5 per account.  If not getting the $30 for the extra 6 lines is enough for you to leave, then do what you have to do.

Former Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

4 months ago

They didn’t have to give you anything. It literally states that in the terms you agreed to. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.9K Messages

4 months ago

I guess you missed the memo.

https://www.att.com/makeitright/

Credit does not apply to AT&T Business Enterprise and Platinum accounts, AT&T Prepaid or Cricket.
One $5 credit per account on your AT&T WirelessSM account.
Bill credits will typically be applied within 2 bill cycles.

1 Message

1 month ago

AT&T 5 days in a row of internet outages lasting hours at a time. No communication to its customers about what is really going on amd $8 credit...for 5 days? Really? Do better. Looking for new provider who is stable.

ACE - Sage

• 

118.3K Messages

1 month ago

The terms of service state that if AT&T is responsible for an outage lasting 24 hours, they will credit you one day service.  1/30th of your service or a $150 service only. 

The outage in February was for less than 24 hours. AT&T didn't have to credit anything

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.