For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to install, troubleshoot & fix your equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8115)
App disappeared on TV

How to get the AT&T Uverse reinstalled on smart TV. I have a wireless tv receiver and the AT&t Uverse app no longer appears for me to select it.  I can go to and select the source but I can select from a list

Questions

Dvr updating

Dvr stuck updating. Gears on screen for a week.

Questions

Closed

Youtube from phone to tv

Both Emerson TV and AT&T box have USB connections. My Galaxy 5 cellular phone has Smart Remote App from Sprint, (mom's account) . I able to change volumes and Channels from my phone and more; except that if wanting to project a youtube/from phone to the TV I get absolute ....... Is AT&T an 🍎? produ

Questions

Closed

DOA Gateway

Dead Uverse Gateway, off shore customer support has WRONG service address (town 8-10 miles away where switch is located), billing address is where I need the Gateway is screwed up in their system. What I can see in AT&T account, billing address is correct in my view but apparently not in their v

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cisco ISB7005 - IP Set Top Box Issue

I'm currently having an issue with this IP set top box, I do have power to the box but the following four indicator front panel lamps are blinking off & on every roughly two seconds (Power - Wifi Signal Strength - Link - Record). I've tried everything I know to try on my end, so at this point I'

Questions

U-Verse system down?

Shockingly, in October of 2023, we still have U-Verse triple play (TV, Internet, Home Phone). We may be the last household on earth. All services went offline yesterday morning. According to self-help website, broadband Modem cannot get a DSL signal.Cannot get through to any support. Automated phone

Questions

Recordings Are Unplayable

Recently ran into an issue where my shows appear to be fully recorded, but when I play it, it behaves as if you are at the end of the recording. On some recordings, it does this immediately upon starting it. On other occasions, it runs for a longer length of time before doing this. I originally thou

Questions

Closed

Uverse Gateway DOA

Gateway DOA, offshore support can't correct my service address which is incorrect for over 25 yrs. I have an 84 yr old parent who requires access to emergency services and I have no home phone because the gateway is DOA. I'm at my wits end, filing a complaint to initiate an investigation into AT&

Questions

Adding TV = Adding Boxes??

I currently have a TV downstairs that is hooked directly to the uverse receiver. I also have a TV upstairs which is connected to a Wireless Access Point.  I now have to add another TV downstairs in 3wks - for a total of 3 TV's by December.  Will/ do I have enough equipment to run this 3rd

Questions

Accepted Solution

Return equipment

I had to pay for my devices for not returning, I paid $400.00 for this equipment. This material is of no use to me anymore, what can I do with it to recoup some my money, can it be used by someone else; can I sell it online?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

MY DVR just died

My U-verse DVR-receiver just died. It does not respond to any command. The only sign of life is a light glow of the link and record lights on the front of the unit. I left it un-powered for 9 hours and when power was restored the unit appeared to be working except that no function had video. When I

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.