Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

(7560)
ext speaker vol cntl

Connected external speakers to my uverse box, Sound good but no control of volume with remote, the s30 remote only controls the TV speakers. How can I change ot to control the volume to my ext speakers attached to the uverse box ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to reprogram S30 remote to turn on sound from TV

My remote is set up to turn on the sound from my Samsung sound system. This system no longer works. How do I reprogram the remote to turn on the sound from my tv instead (without screwing up other things)?

Questions

resetting uverse

when I tried to reset my uverse on a wireless receiver, I get a "connection success" message but no picture or sound.  

Questions

I think I can do this,,,,, would like confirmation

Pretty long term U-verse customer, in general things are pretty good BUT. Samsung TV in living room, about 30 feet away as the crow fly's, it's got 3 walls between office and living room.  Equipment is: BGW210 gateway, short ethernet from gateway to VAP2500 WAP, WAP communicates with U-verse r

Questions

U-verse Gateway

Is there a gateway (Modem/ Router) that I can purchase that works with U-verse TV and Internet?

Questions

Uverse receiver randomly powers down and it will not come back on.

This is second time in two days. First time I unplugged reset and repowered, it came on like it was the first time, resetting channels like new.  Today it will not come back on.

Questions

wireless TV box network settings

I would like to turn off the wireless feature for my TV box and make the ethernet connection the only method to receive signal. when the ethernet cable is attached and the wireless feature is on, my TV freezes.

Questions

red x and a 3

Reset modem, reset 2 stb's. Performed disaster recovery on both stb's to no success.

Questions

Error message kx: failed to load resource web exception: the remote server returned an error: (403) forbidden

On a Arris wireless box cannot access Troubleshooting and resolve from the Help menu. Error message kx: failed to load resource web exception: the remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden

Questions

Need help solving a connectivity issue between my U-Verse main receiver and my replacement Receiver.

Can't get a "Link" light on my replacement AT&T U-verse Receiver

Questions

At&T contractors damage to yards

AT&T has hired contractors to install cable in a neighborhood outside of Waco Texas yards have been damaged, who can we reach out to for assistance in this matter

Questions

remote won't turn TV off

The subject line says it all.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.