For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to install, troubleshoot & fix your equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8114)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse DVR Recordings

Anyone know why all of my scheduled series to be recorded on the DVR disappeared?  

Questions

DVR won't power off with ATT remote

I have a new DVR and older receivers on my other 2 TV's. The DVR powers on with the ATT remote, but it doesn't power off when I turn the TV off.  I have to turn it off manually.  My 2 older receivers (as well as the old DVR) power off with the remote.  It's annoying.  Is there s

Questions

Closed

DIRECTV found code for my Sony reciever but instantly forgets it (?)

I have a DIRECTV with the white remote. I just added a Sony receiver model str- dh790. When I turn on the U-verse, it automatically sends the prompt at the right hand bottom corner of the screen asking to "change audio device" because it sensed a new device I think. I go through the prompts and f

Questions

I called 1-888-288-2020

I thought I remembered the number by heart to move my U-verse service. I called 1-888-288-2020, and was treated very well in moving my service. After, I realized the standard AT&T Landline number is 1-800-288-2020. The confirmation email came from “order@ecom.wireless.att-mail.com“. Can I confirm th

Questions

Driver Updates

I work for an ISP and we use Cisco Wireless ISB7050 IPTV STBs and are having issues with quite a few connecting to our 5G backhaul IPTV SSID. I've troubleshot this issue with our partner who supplies our wireless routers, and when doing a packet capture, we found that there isn't a full handshake. W

Questions

Hit cable line and no at AT&T will answer the phone.

I hit a cable line the was maybe and inch below the surface. Need to get in connect with somebody ASAp. 811 has been notified and they said this is the next step.

Questions

customer service mailing me the same (wrong receiver) 5 times. Do these people know what they are doing?

I have had AT&T Uverse for over 10 years. Recetly I have problems in 3 rooms.  I need one room at a time done because it was too much for them to handle.  It's now been 2 weeks and I still don't have one problem handled.  They have sent me the wrong receiver 5 times and it's alwa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Internet technician changed my wifi. Now my receiver displays "Account unavailable. This Set Top Box does not match the account settings."

This afternoon an AT&T Internet technician changed my wifi. Now my U-Verse receivers display "Account unavailable. This Set Top Box does not match the account settings." I've restarted the Wifi gateway, and I've restarted the receivers. Same message. Halp!

Questions

red X on screen no picture blinking red light on receiver.message-- set up your system this after years on uverse.

woke up to red lights blinking on receiver no picture on TV screen tried reset a few times big red X on -screen after a gear showed first then

Questions

return of equipment

Has anyone returned equipment for Uverse and been told they have no record of ever receiving it or you requesting the equipment return supplies? this is the 2nd time for me.  

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
PEG channel/Channel 99

Good afternoon, I work for a municipality in North Alabama, and we are having trouble locating the current PEG channel standards/specifications. Our current media encoder is needing to be replaced, and we are looking to replace it with a new media encoder that is still compatible with our current C

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.