U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

(7586)

Closed

U-verse equipment return problems

at&t refuses to send me a shipping label to return my equipment. the nearest ups store is 3 hours away. Can someone give me a mailing address so I can return this equipment at my own expense?

Questions

U-Verse app is not working after the recent update.

The U-Verse app is not working, not since the last update (version 6.5, build 72). I have tried all of the listed suggestions with no luck.  I have reported it to ATT approx. one month ago, but I haven't seen any fix yet.  You can read the most recent reviews on the app store and the comp

Questions

U-Verse app now showing only premium channels on the guide section

All of a sudden my U Verse app is showing only premium channels on the guide. I’ve tried everything that has been suggested.  I deleted the app and re-installed it.  I signed out and signed back in.  I updated the app.  I then turned off my iPad and turned it back on.  Noth

Questions

How do I contact the ATT subcontractor that destroyed my yard and fence while installing your lines in my yard.

Feb. 24 2 men cut our fence and proceeded to drive a big yellow machine through 200 ft of my rain soaked landscaped yard. We had no idea they were coming and no permission was given. The job was in regard to burying a line for our nextdoor neighbors service. Sedgwick ATT’s insurance company sent us

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use a universal remote with Uverse?

Can I use a universal remote with Uverse?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SERIES NOT RECORDING - UVERSE PLEASE OWN UP

If you review this forum you will see that a number of us have been experiencing the same issue/problem all starting around July 1 - series recordings that we have had set up suddenly stop recording, don't show up as scheduled to record and when attempt is made to reschedule the series (cancel exist

Questions

When you're not able to access your Recordings

What can you do when you aren't able to access your Recordings? Less than a month ago, we lost power. Once it was restored, when trying to retrieve the Recordings list on my Recordings, the following two statements appear on the screen. "The Recordings list is unavailable". "Make sure this TV receiv

Questions

UVerse Set top box - DoS Attack

I started tracing a DOS attack I noticed on my router logs (I keep all home traffic on a router behind the ATT 2-Wire router). I traced it to the Cisco WAP that the wireless set top boxes connect through. There appears to be a CiscoSPV Device or wireless bridge (shows CyberTAN as manufacturer) that

Questions

Uverse app

When I open the Uverse app the guide only lists channels from 1600-1799. In that range only 3 display. I can’t even search for a channel below 1600. I used to see all channels now I can’t.

Questions

Why hasn’t my order shipped yet?

My U-verse cable box died, a replacement was order Tuesday, and it still hasn’t shipped. I’m paying for a TV service that I can’t watch, and there is no update on when the new box will be shipped, or arrive. What’s going on?

Questions

Closed

U-verse and Samsung Smart TV Not Compatible

Purchased a new Samsung TV and when connected I received an error message H1001 - DHCP cannot display.  I spent 1 hr on the phone with AT&T customer service who finally told me that I have to buy a HDMI splitter to resolve the issue?  How does this make sense?  Well, I went ahead and purchased and i

Questions

why are there no new General Hospital episodes on my UVerse app on my phone?

why are no new General Hospital episodes available on demand on my UVerse app on my phone?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.