U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

Closed

Refund for unused services

My family recently (45 days) switched to ATT for our TV service. It was not a good fit for our family. ATT has a several bugs to work out before they try to bring their television products to the consumer. This was a poor reflection on ATT good name. This has the potential to give ATT a black eye in

Questions

Need a replacement device for U-verse.

The choice I made through the automated support system brought me to an area related to unused device disposal, but I need to recycle a failing device that is still in use.

Questions

U-verse receiver won't restart

The screen says The U-verse tv is not available at this time. Restart reciever

Questions

Replacement Remote does not work, instructions are WRONG!

My old remote quit, a new one was sent, the volume controls do not work, called 800-288 etc. they sent another one, It has the same problem, it is an s20 and I have an Orion TV in the kitchen.

Questions

Closed

Playback Jumping Ahead

For the last 2 days, when I rewind a program then begin watching, after approx 15 mins it'll jump ahead saying its to allow recording. But, nothing is recording! It also hasn't hit the hour buffer, so I'm wondering why this is happening & how to stop it. I've also rebooted the receiver & WAP several

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Talk to a real person in support

How do you quickly reach a real person for tech or customer support?  AT&T has the worst contact for customers that I have ever experienced.

Questions

Tv DVR not working and have been asking for help for months with no solutions

Hello, I apologize in advance if i come across as rude in this but after months of trying to get our TV working its hard to be polite anymore. We called in march to let At&t know that our DVR wasn't working and they walked us through the typical troubleshooting steps, then ended up having to get

Questions

Remote Control Problem

The mute button on my AT&T U-Verse remote control (S10) quit working. AT&T sent me a replacement remote (S30).  I programmed the new (refurbished) unit which worked fine initially. The power button then began turning on and off only my DVR, not both the TV and DVR. I reprogramed the re

Questions

I need to order a replacement box

I need to order a new receiver box. I don't want service people at my house but want the box sent to me.  What is the procedure?

Questions

Need to move tv and access cable

Present tv access cable was installed by Uverse when it initially became available in our neighborhood years ago. New larger tv is to be installed over fireplace on another wall.  Who moves cable - Uverse tech or us?

Questions

Uverse receiver is frozen up

The main Uverse receiver was stuck in rewind while watching a recorded program. When it had gotten to the beginning of the program, it switched back to regular tv. However, all recordings had been deleted. Now the green light on the receiver continues to blink. The tv has the NO SIGNAL message. I ha

Questions

Error code 403

I receive Error Code 403 - Forbidden when trying to access My Account or Troubleshooting

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.