U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

(7586)
no audio after fast forwarding

I recently got a new router, the Arris NVG599, and while I'm getting better WiFi I am experiencing 2+ seconds of no audio after fast forwarding. I did some searching and see that this happens to others as well. I did not have this problem when I had the 2Wire 3800 HGV-B. Apart from pausing and playi

Questions

UVerse app only showing premium channels in guide

I can only view premium channels using the

Questions

hd fee

If I cancel my HD monthly fee, what happens to my previously recorded hd shows?

Questions

My router has a cable in connected

besides the cable in connection, it has DSL broadband connection and we use wireless TV boxes and WiFi. Can I remove the Cable-In cable or does it need it? I didn’t see a disruption in the TV picture .when I tried it. The only difference I noticed was the HPNA light went out.

Questions

U-verse cable not working

The U-verse dive stopped working tonight. We have since restarted both boxes by holding down power button for 10sec and then turning box back on.  We have also powered off and on the U-verse internet box.  The screen just shows the U-verse logo and the little white circle going around in

Questions

HDMI Error

I'm getting this error message:HDMI Error. Unable to display video.(H1001 - HDCP not supported on this display

Questions

U-verse TV routing questions

Hi I have AT&T fiber running from a BGW320-505 in passthrough mode to my UDMP with a USW-Pro-24 and everything works fine for me. The BGW320 is set as 192.168.2 and the UDMP main lan is 192.168.1 with a couple of other networks configured for vnc and vlans. My U-verse TV is connected directly t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to setup TCL audio with S30 remote

How to setup TCL audio with S30 remote

Questions

Customer Service Number?

Hi, last month I returned 2 receivers from my household complete with wiring in order to lessen my monthly cost. Bill was exactly the same! No communication at all confirming receipt of equipment. Help!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Receiver shuts down every night at the same time

Why does my receiver re-boot every night at 1 am?

Questions

UVerse DVR sound starts fading in and out after about 1 minute.

Cisco AVH8005 DVR is having issues. Sound starts fading in and out after about 1 minute.  The unit also required rebooting last nite.  This morning the unit would not reboot using the usual troubleshooting methods.  I then tried the method of unplugging followed by replugging the pow

Questions

Need green box moved

We have our neighborhood box in front of a gate to our retention pond that need to be moved. The county need access to the gate with large trucks to clear many trees.  Address is 3769 Tupelo Trail, Auburn, GA  30011 Mulberry Mills Homeowners subdivision.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.