U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

(7584)
K
confirm returned equipment

Returned one receiver in December at UPS store - have reference number - still being charged $10/month.  Went customer service route, which lasted all day, with multiple return calls to tell me they needed more time.  Finally, never heard back from anyone.

Questions

Cisco ISB 7500 is getting flaky, solution?

My Cisco ISB 7500 DVR has been very flaky over the past 3-4 weeks, exhibiting the following behaviors: - Barely responsive or slow to respond to commands from remote (guide can take forever to come up, channel changes can take as long as 15 seconds to respond) - Displays incorrect time at top ri

Questions

Box has a green red and blue light on

So I was watching Apple TV and switched back to U-verse now the box does work. The  Box has a green red and blue light on. there no picture. It no longer saying no signal. I rebooted the box as well as main receiver and this box is the only on to not work for whatever reason. Funny how your bi

Questions

uverse receiver frozen

all lights on my uverse wireless receiver are lit and will not turn off. unplugging power cord and plugging back in does not help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

VIP 2250 noises

This has been going on for a long time (over a year or more) but I noticed my Motorola VIP 2250 DVR makes soft click noises constantly. Usually one per second or so. Doesn’t matter if the box is on or off. Is the hard drive about ready to fail or is this normal? I’ve had it just over 5 years. I d

Questions

How long does the “update” take on new equipment

It’s been spinning for 15 minutes or more

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Box in garage

I no longer have uverse at this property. Can I safely unplug this box.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't get off of the title screen

After a power outage, BOTH of my TV's that are serviced with Uverse have been stuck on the Black Uverse title screen and there is a message stating that "Uverse is unavailable at this time. Please try again later." I have tried rebooting and unplugging/plugging in the gateway AND each receiver. This

Questions

Stupid “follow up”

I know I’m just venting, but why does AT&T send these stupid follow up questions? Has anyone ever actually had their service fixed, after talking to a CSR for at least a half-hour, and before a technician has arrived? (Because, of course, no, my service was not fixed!) “Hi, its AT&T! We d

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What are some indications that a Uverse receiver is going bad?

After changing a channel, about 30 seconds later video/sound lock, goes to signal lost, then will come back in 2-5 minutes. EVERY time channel is changed. Can go to another channel right away, it is there, then locks, signal lost, will come back.

Questions

Tv is blue- loose wires

Newer Samsung tv seems very blue. Just noticed the line coming in has detached blue and green wires. This then leads to a NetgearuCat.Se 50 switch. Any ideas how to fix this?

Questions

no sound on tv even after uverse receiver restart

the lack of sound has been happening for weeks. A receiver restart would solve it until yesterday. Now no sound even after restart.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.