Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

(7687)
H

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Switching from U-Verse to AT&T TV

Hi everyone, Hoping to get some help on the process of upgrading from U-Verse to AT&T TV/Internet. Currently, we have AT&T U-Verse and Internet. We've been having some issues the past month or so, where the modem randomly dies, and blinks a flashing red light. This cuts out our cable, an

Questions

FRUSTRATED!

Why is it so hard to get in contact with AT&T customer service?! My receiver is frozen and I’ve done everything I can to fix the issue!!! I’m so irritated!

Questions

Closed

KANSAS CITY Forum

Please start a 'KANSAS CITY' Forum (or at least a Kansas Forum).

Questions

Closed

REMOTE WON'T TURN TV OFF

My ATT S30 will only turn the tv on but on off.  When I press power to turn it off, I get the scenery screen which says press OK to watch tv.  If I press power again, the tv comes back on.  Technical support does not seem to understand the issue.  Thanks

Questions

Closed

uverse S30 remote

my Uverse S30 remote will not operate my new uverse VIP1200 receiver

Questions

My S30 remote won't work with my new vip1200 receiver

New uverse VIP 1200 not working with my S 30 remote

Questions

AT&T has NO Link for people who do not have AT&T

Your site does not have a link for people you have violated, those of us that do not have AT&T yet your crews came into our yards and cut down next door neighbors trees so the AT&T crew could hang one of their wires, and then the AT&T crew left heir mess., tree branches in my yard and in

Questions

Accepted Solution

Replace Uverse Receiver

My uverse wired tv receiver has stopped working. All troubleshooting has been done. Needs to be replaced. How do i get a new or replacement?

Questions

Uverse equipment return not acknowledged...

I terminated my Uverse service and returned the equipment to FED EX on Aug 8. I have receipts. The RMA number is 146053723.  The VIP 2500 and accessories was returned to Rialto, CA and the VIP 2250 was returned to Phoenix.   The reference numbers are 13148927 and 13148928 respectivel

Questions

Have older model Cisco DVR - with a pace AC adapter/can this cause conflicts?

I have a Cisco DVR that is older and since I moved several months ago, I've had nothing but problems anything from a to z. Tech went to his truck and came back with some cords but I brought all of mine with me from my old address. Bottom line I've had so many different issues and I'm want to know i

Questions

Accepted Solution

UVERSE EQUIPMENT RETURN

After MANY frustrating hours trying to communicate with AT&T, I think an order finally completed to discontinue my Uverse TV. I am keeping my AT&T internet service.  I was told an email would be sent to give specific details on what equipment should be returned.  I have not receiv

Questions

Returned equipment

Dear AT&T, I returned 3 pieces of AT&T equipment to my local UPS Store (as instructed) on 7/30/22, prior to the cessation of my service. I have a receipt that shows the serial numbers of the 3 pieces of equipment that were returned. However, AT&T is only recognizing that 2 of the

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.