U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

N

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Since updating to iOS 15, I cannot log into the U-Verse app.

I had no problem logging to the U-verse app prior to the update.

Questions

My Remote is not working even after changing the batteries, need help to fix it

Remote is flashing. I changed the batteries and it's still flashing. I am not able to lower the volume or changed channels. What can be done to fix it?

Questions

Closed

TV Remote AT&T Uverse

Remote off and on button is blinking red. I changed the batteries and is still blinking. What needs to be done to fix it? Thank you!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Volume button on remote doesn’t work volume on tv

I have a Samsung TV and the volume control on my AT&T remote doesn’t control volume on TV. All other remote functions work, the volume control doesn’t go up or down. There is sound on tv but it isn’t controlled by ATT remote ? Help

Questions

Programming S30 remote to Pioneer tv

Codes and automatic programming not working on new Pioneer TV. Is there a new code available?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Proper Connection of DVR to DVD-recorder and TV for recording

I will be getting a new DVR b/c of pixelation issues so I am trying to save some of my shows. I have the DVD-rec connected by red/white/yellow av to Uverse DVR and HDMI to tv I get audio from dvr to dvd-rec but no video. What am I doing wrong?  HELP PLEASE!!

Questions

compatibility HDMI stick with ATT Uverse cable

We use AT&T U-verse which is not WI-FI, but a cable. (Fiber optic) We do not have it set for wi-fi. 2 computers and one printer are on as well as sending signals to Uverse tv box which unscrambles tv there before sending it on to Samsung tv. How can we add HDMI stick or else to be able to strea

Questions

Receiving No Signal message

All of a sudden, out of no where, our TV is showing a NO SIGNAL message. We have replaced cables, unplugged and replaced everything. Nothing has worked. Thoughts?

Questions

No Volume scrolling

My S30 S1B remote changes the volume only 1 point for each click on the remote. To go from volume 15 to volume 30 takes 15 clicks.  How can I get this remote to make the TV volume scroll up and down by holding the volume button?  TL

Questions

U-Verse Hard Drive Defragmentation

How can I launch a defrag of the U-Verse recorder hard drive?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trouble playing recorded shows on TV

I start playing a recorded show on TV but after a couple minutes it stops, the screen goes black, then one or two stationary gear wheels come on. Then nothing happens. Restarting the DVR sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Also, when trying to fast forward some recorded shows, that doesn't work

Questions

Eero Wifi Mesh / uVerse Wireless Receiver / WAP

How do you change the configuration of a Uverse wireless TV receiver to see the Eero wifi and bypass the WAP? I understand connecting a laptop to the wireless receiver but don't know the next steps to replace the WAP with the Eero system.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.