U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

(7584)

Closed

Where is Arris DCX900 IR receiver location?

Can someone please tell me or better yet, show a picture of where the Arris DCX900 IR receiver is located? Thanks, Jim   

Questions

Compliment/Kudos

I'm hoping the way to provide DirectTV leadership a compliment/kudos about an an employee is easier than my experience in trying to send one. I called twice, and the 2 agents I spoke with could not direct me to a way to provide a compliment and they were similar to the MANY experiences I have had in

Questions

U-verse signal lost but changing channel works - for one minute then freezes

I get the U-verse signal is lost message, but if I Go up or down one channel, Things work great - for one minute and then the picture freezes and sound goes away. Have tried all the cable connections, even switched the receiver with the one from another tv in the house, To no avail.   Ideas?&

Questions

Closed

FRAUDULANT NON- RETURNED EQUIPMENT FEE

I have to say that being an AT&T customer has been one of the worse decisions I have made.  I have had uverse with AT&T for well over 5 years and I've never had an issue until now. The weekend of March 2nd my neighborhood had a close to 3 day power outage.  When I returned home (I went on a mini vac

Questions

Closed

Some recorded shows are choppy. Always the same show.

Hey all,This ONLY happens with recorded versions of the show CHOPPED from the Food Network.If I watch it live, it's fine and all other shows, recorded or otherwise, Are fine.When I play a recorded show of CHOPPED, ever few seconds, when the scene changes, the video is choppy - as if there's a reduce

Questions

ATT uverse vs DirectTV streaming

We are at a crossroads of making a decision to add another hardwire box to the house or move to DT streaming. Would appreciate any feedback on those who have switched and your feelings pros and cons. Thanks in advance for your input.

Questions

Additional "One-Time" Fee for the addition of a Wireless Receiver

This is more of a complaint than anything else, but I was wondering if anyone has ever had a "One-Time" fee for adding receivers or other equipment? All I wanted was an additional wireless receiver for my house at $10.00 per month, but they apparently have to add a one-time fee of $50.00 for no app

Questions

Uverse app

Perhaps since a recent iOS update, the U-verse app no longer seems to work (the tv guide doesn’t load, etc.). Do you know about this problem & whether there’s a fix for it now or soon?

Questions

Closed

Wireless fee charged on returned receiver

I had 3 wireless receivers until my $10 promo for one of them expired.  Sent it back in July 2017.  Noticed on my last bill that I have 3 wireless charges.  Called to demand the charge be changed and my mkney refunded for the past 6 months since this charge has been ongoing.  Talked to 3 different p

Questions

WiFi receiver unable to connect to WAP.

Have gateway & WAP from AT&T. Gateway working cause receiver connected to it directly is working fine. However, the WiFi receiver lost connection to WAP & is no longer able to reconnect. Have followed on-screen directions from AT&T to reboot WAP & then reboot receiver but always

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I don't want to see recordings from my 2nd receiver

I just installed a wireless receiver in my mom's bedroom. She records a lot of hallmark movies in her room. They appear in the recorded section on my TV receiver in the living room. Is there anyway to hide her bedroom recordings on my living room TV and visa versa? I don't want to see all of her

Questions

Power cords

I have to return my uverse equipment. And I am missing 2 power cords to the tv boxes, what is the charge for those if I can not find them 

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.