Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
U-verse TV

U-verse TV

Find answers to common AT&T U-verse TV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(25185)

Closed

Sorry, your AT&T U-verse account is not authorized to view this content.

I watch FoxNews EVERY SINGLE DAY online (their website). Suddenly yesterday - in the middle of what I was watching - it went out. A black screen came up with "Sorry, your AT&T U-verse account is not authorized to view this content." Why is that? My bill is current. All software (OS) is curre

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Getting user not authorized errors when trying to stream from devices

I am a Uverse U300 subscriber and should have the ability through my subscription to stream content from many providers using my computer on provider websites. I should be able to download provider apps on my roku, att smartphone and my ipad. Up until Thursday Dec 7 I had no problems doing so. Since

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Sorry, your AT&T U-verse account is not authorized to view this content

Sorry, your AT&T U-verse account is not authorized to view this content

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

My Uverse bill has increased 40% AT&T - Loyalty no longer supporting Uverse and cannot offer bundle deal in my area with Directv Stream

I have been with AT&T for over 10years, bundle deal phone, Uverse TV and Internet - every year it is the same thing price goes up and I have to barter with Loyalty desk to get my price back down. Today same thing but loyalty has changed a lot, my Uverse had a 40% increase YIKES spoke with Loyal

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Closed

How to set up an account

Direc TV subscriber

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Accepted Solution

ATT uverse receiver is showing a no signal error in TV..

Helo, I have 2 ATT uverse receivers and one of them suddenly stopped working with no signal error message. I tried switching to all other HDMI ports + interchanged remotes, re-started the U verse TV receiver + re-started the main gateway -- but it is still not working. I basically tried all the

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Retention Customer Service Nightmare

Anyone else have nightmare stories about having to call multiple times to beg for 'promotions' to keep your bill in the same ballpark from month to month? Anyone else have the experience of some representatives giving incorrect information - just told I had promotions for 12 months only to find out

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

maximum u-verse simultaneous streams

wanting to know how to get the 6 streams for U-verse TV. I have fiber 1000 speed so should be no issue? I read on here I should be able to get it. I called AT&T yesterday and they said it was changed but my profile still says 0SD/4HD when I check in my system information.

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Uverse removal

Ok..when I tried to have my U-verse removed..they told me to send the router back too..But I wanted my internet service..I haven’t been able to remove U-verse..I haven’t watch U-verse in years..I have tried having U-verse removed by calling in almost every year and just gave up..

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Updating U-verse TV

I know AT&T is trying to focus on Directv, but show some love to U-verse TV. on AT&T updating U-verse TV. I mean update the boxes or software.

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Be the first to reply

(4)
Retention Customer Service Nightmare

Anyone else have nightmare stories about having to call multiple times to beg for 'promotions' to keep your bill in the same ballpark from month to month? Anyone else have the experience of some representatives giving incorrect information - just told I had promotions for 12 months only to find out

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Gear/Cog and then red x 13 black screen

How do I fix my receiver when two gears appear after the bar has fully loaded from the first screen with one gear and it’s now showing a red x and 13 with a black screen? Now it’s back to a gear with a bar that’s not loading

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

UVerse app issue

I have had it with the Uverse app. I feel like I may just cancel my service altogether. I have spent many hours on the phone and on chat with representatives and NO ONE will help me solve my issue. I get hung up on and told I will get a call back and don't. My app keeps giving me this error message

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

U-verse TV

Does anyone have a method that would allow me to watch my U-Verse TV through the Oculus Go? I’m thinking some sort of setup that would allow me to mirror the output of the U-verse receiver inside of the OculusGo. Any suggestions?

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

ATT uverse receiver is showing a no signal error in TV..

Helo, I have 2 ATT uverse receivers and one of them suddenly stopped working with no signal error message. I tried switching to all other HDMI ports + interchanged remotes, re-started the U verse TV receiver + re-started the main gateway -- but it is still not working. I basically tried all the

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

U-verse tv service failure

I have a Red X on my screen and am unable to get my tv service. What does this mean?

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all