U-verse TV

U-verse TV

Find answers to common AT&T U-verse TV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

T
Billpay error

My bank made a billpay error. A payment meant for another company was sent to AT&T Uverse for an old inactive account I used to have. AT&T cashed the check a few weeks ago. I called AT&T to request a return of the money. They claimed they have no record of it. My bank has tried con

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!

No matter what the issue is - no matter why I call Customer Service, I can 100% depend on 1) being misunderstood because of a language barrier; 2) being on hold AD INFINITUM AD NAUSEUM; having to call more than once to get my problem solved over a matter of HOURS!  This is the ABSOLUTE WORSE INTERNE

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Accepted Solution

attuverse dropping OANN?

Is ATT uverse dropping OANN from my lineup?  If so, it consider it totally irresponsible for ATT to quit providing BOTH (Edited per community guidelines) and (Edited per community guidelines) news views.  If this happens, I will drop my service and go to streaming and antenna!

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Showtime anytime

I can’t get into showtime anytime on my iPad anymore. Login to Uverse error out. Did something change. Thanks

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

UVerse app not working

I cannot log in to my Uverse app on iphone. It has previously worked and now won't let me sign in. I put in my correct ATT email address member ID and PW, but get an error message "Please log in with your U-verse Member ID (email address)"

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Account manager

Action trying to open att (uverse?) account manager to order a new channel Error code 403 -forbidden kx: failed to load resource  webexception: the remote sever returned an error: (403) forbidden 

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

UVerse Basic

I have UVerse Basic and have had it for years. I have not been able to access it to watch for a long time, but would like to watch.  Everytime I try to get on, it says to go to account manager.  I pay for UVerse Basic every month.  How can I access it and watch the few channels that

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

My bill

What is the amount of my upcoming bill?

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Closed

My upcoming bill

What is the amount of my upcoming bill

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

CHANNEL CHANGE ON S30 REMOTE

I cannot enter a channel number using remote.  I have to use "Guide" button and then step thru lists of channels to get to channel I need.  Help?

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Password for Receiver

how do I enter password for ATT Uverse receiver?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Uverse app will no longer work

I try to use the U-Verse app, which had been working just fine, and it keeps bringing up sign-in screen, so I put it in and get an error message saying g "Hmm, that's not the sign in data we have for this service ".  I've tried deleting and downloading the app again, changed passwords.  N

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Extend wireless receiver range

Is there a way to use a U-verse wireless receiver in a location that is about 150 yards away from the WAP? I have a wireless bridge that extends the wifi internet to the location I would like to use the receiver at and I have excellent wifi signal and the internet works great but I was told by an A

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Temporary move

Hi, I have Uverse tv, internet and home phone. I have to temporarily move for 4-5months. My equipment will not be able to stay connected to power during the move.  What are my options?  Thank you

Questions

• U-verse TV Account

Accepted Solution

Returning UVerse Receivers

Just spent 1.5 hours on chat with support people trying to get an email that lists the equipment I need to return because I've canceled Uverse TV service (I've always gotten this email when I've needed to return equipment for AT&T). I never got a real answer and then got a random email that said

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.