U-verse TV

U-verse TV

Find answers to common AT&T U-verse TV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(25761)
How To questions for new iOS app

Just got the new app on mar 2, 2024 for my Houston Uverse account. There are several things I could do on the old app that I haven’t figured out how on the new app. I’ll just name one for now. When looking at the guide to see what is on, there are several channels missing.  Example NBC ch 1002

Questions

Missing Ch1459 on UVerse TV

Ch1459 no longer available on UVerse TV ... please get this restored with the provider ZLiving .... we are paying for it in the U300 package and it should not be dropped.

Questions

I can not log back in to the U-verse App

I updated the app on my iphone and now the icon has a U-verse symbol but the name says DirecTV. When I try to login the App freezes after I give my credentials.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Paramount+ and Showtime

Paramountplus is now accepting U-verse credentials for login. Download the paramount+ app to your device and open it.  In a web browser, go to paramount plus.com/partner and select AT&T U-verse to login. There are a lot more movies and shows available now than on the deprecated Show

Questions

House Call

I moved into my townhome in 2022, two years ago next month. We have an issue with a cable connection on the second floor that I believe I am paying for but which does not work.  Is it possible to request an AT&T repair person to come out and do a check for me?   I realize it's b

Questions

ATT removed bundle price from my bill, but can't fix it.

I am about 2 1/2 months into my contract with ATT. They have not given me the $100 visa gift card that was promised, and they removed the bundle price from my bill and conveniently can not put it back on. But oh yeah, I can switch to DirectTV and save money. Is there a way to get out of my contract

Questions

Accepted Solution

Uverse Cisco boxes with fiber installation

I've had Uverse for 15 years. That included home phone, which I just discontinued. It also included TV with IPN330HD-SG-A and IPN4320-SG-A set top boxes, and of course the gateway. The fiber is coming Tuesday, but I have a genuine sense of foreboding that none of my Cisco uverse receivers will work

Questions

Vip 2250 receiver and the replacement VIP 2262 both lose signal

I have four TVs, 3 have wireless receivers, I do not have a problem with these. The problem is with the receiver that is hard wired via ethernet cable. The VIP 2250 receiver has been replaced with a VIP 2262, the problem still exist, it will have signal loss after a minute or so it will return. Or I

Questions

Uverse pausing/buffering every few mins

Is anyone having issues with their Uverse? I can't get support for my issue from AT&T. Our main TV is freezing up every few mins., when it unfreezes it the screen looks digitized for a couple of seconds. We have a new TV and box. Any suggestions or help is appreciated..I apologize for my lack of

Questions

S code 1301 when trying to use member ID to log into u-verse TV app

I'm trying to log into my u-verse TV app on my Samsung TV running a fire stick. I put in the correct information and it comes up with a cold 1301 stating that I can't use this access ID and I must use my u-verse member id. Unfortunately I'm using my member id. I did attempt to add a sub account unde

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Uverse Cisco boxes with fiber installation

I've had Uverse for 15 years. That included home phone, which I just discontinued. It also included TV with IPN330HD-SG-A and IPN4320-SG-A set top boxes, and of course the gateway. The fiber is coming Tuesday, but I have a genuine sense of foreboding that none of my Cisco uverse receivers will work

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.