Cyber Monday: Get a FREE Samsung Galaxy S22 with eligible trade-in & Free Galaxy Buds2 - while supplies last!
TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27784)
SLINGBOX NEEDED ASAP

Dish disconnected Slingbox servers on Nov 9, 2022. I don't have a way to watch Uverse recorded programs while away from home. If AT&T Uverse had any sense, they would pick up Slingbox technology and provide it to life long customers of 20 years or more. How do I watch my recorded programs while

Questions

• U-verse TV

New Channel -- The Scientology Network

I see the following new channels on U-Verse TV: 569 -- The Scientology Network 1569 -- The Scientology Network HD It appears to be a U-300 or higher channel. I have U-200 and don't have it. Because it's a religious channel, U-Verse is probably being paid to air it.

Questions

• U-verse TV

ATT U-Verse app not working, doesn't remember log in info on iPhone.

I've been a U-Verse customer since the service was introduced. I have used the U-Verse daily until the past couple of weeks. The app doesn't remember my log in name or password. No facial recognition. Every time I try to use the app I have to sign in, put in my password, accept the Neilson (Edited p

Questions

• U-verse TV

Uverse - Can you keep it if you move?

Is AT&T allowing existing users with uverse to keep it if they move or is it that once you move even if in the same neighborhood where it was available you lose it? For example, I know that it is available on my block as me and my neighbors have it now. If I move next door, will they force me of

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO Max with Plan

My att account says I have acces to HBO Max free of charge with my plan but when I click the add HBO max button it takes me to a page where they charge me for the add-on. When I try logging in through HBO Max directly and selecting provider they tell me they cant "verify my subscription." How do I f

Questions

• HBO Max

uverse app, not seeing records, not able to set recordings

is this app just dead or what?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Change from att DVR model VIP 2262 to VIP 2250 and having problems

DVR model VIP 2262 was beginning to buzz loudly. Att sent a replacement model VIP 2250. After experiencing glitches, stops and starts, I did the reset after reset thing with no improvement. Called ATT and they sent another replacement only to have the same problem with the 2nd replacement. Now ATT w

Questions

• U-verse TV

DVR

I have a CISCO ISB7500 and my DVR scheduled recordings are stopped at 11/28/2022. So there are no more scheduled recordings after that date. I have tried rebooting my modem and receiver am still having the same issue.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

UVerse app makes me sign in every time I open it now

This is getting frustrating! It’s just a TV guide listing! Even though I tap the box for the app to “remember me”… every time I open the U-verse app, both the user name field and password are totally blank and I have to input my whole email address and password to sign in to look at TV listings.

Questions

• U-verse TV

ESPN -why don't they recognize Uverse on the streaming app?

When we try and watch a game not televised we can't open the game as we have in the past, which means that it automatically opened upon selection. We now get a code to enter at espn.com/activate and which doesn't work.  Should we delete the ESPN app because it doesn't work, please advise.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Be the first to reply

(7)
Uverse - Can you keep it if you move?

Is AT&T allowing existing users with uverse to keep it if they move or is it that once you move even if in the same neighborhood where it was available you lose it? For example, I know that it is available on my block as me and my neighbors have it now. If I move next door, will they force me of

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO Max with Plan

My att account says I have acces to HBO Max free of charge with my plan but when I click the add HBO max button it takes me to a page where they charge me for the add-on. When I try logging in through HBO Max directly and selecting provider they tell me they cant "verify my subscription." How do I f

Questions

• HBO Max

U-Verse app won’t keep me signed in and won’t record showings through the app

The U-Verse app is suddenly having a lot of issues, on my iPad, with iOS 16. The app will not keep me signed in, even after I select the checkbox to keep me signed in. I have to sign in every single time I use the U-Verse app now on my iPad, which is really annoying. Also, the app won’t record showi

Questions

• U-verse TV

Free preview of all premium movie channels

There is a free preview over Thanksgiving weekend of all U-Verse premium movie channels. They're in the 800 and 900 range. If you subscribe to HD, you'll see the channels in HD. If you don't see the channels, press menu, go to options, then hide channels. You can directly type the numbers in to g

Questions

• U-verse TV

Can't verify HBO Max subscription

I have the AT&T Unlimited Elite Plan. About a month ago, while watching HBO Max I got kicked out and ever since I have been unable to get it to work. I've read the multiple post on here with people having the same problem and have tried all of the recommended solutions (clearing cache, logging o

Questions

• HBO Max

Unable to log in to U-verse app

Hello! I’ve been through the forum and tried a lot of things, but am still unable to log in to my U-verse app. I can log in to att.com with both my Member ID and Access ID, and I even created a new sub-account (which has worked for a number of other users), but I’m still unable to log in. Anything e

Questions

• U-verse TV

Trending Accepted Solutions

(10)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

UVerse app makes me sign in every time I open it now

This is getting frustrating! It’s just a TV guide listing! Even though I tap the box for the app to “remember me”… every time I open the U-verse app, both the user name field and password are totally blank and I have to input my whole email address and password to sign in to look at TV listings.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Basic TV package listing of specific channels included

How can I find Basic TV package listing of specific channels included? Your help will be appreciated.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

uverse to direct tv at at&t’s urgent request

Received MANY letters from at&t basically requiring a switch from UVerse to Direct TV streaming (fiber?). The correspondence warned that UVerse would no longer be viable. Switch completed today. Installer told me my DVR recordings and also the SCHEDULE of recordings would still be available, and

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I connect the U-VERSE to HDMI 1 with ARC?

I have three HDMI connections in the back of my new TV, HMDI 1 has ARC in parentheses, HMDI 2 and HDMI 3 are both blank. Do I connect the U-VERSE to HDMI 1 with ARC in parentheses or either HDMI 2 or HDMI 3 which are both blank.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stingray Music

Stingray Music error "player could not be tuned to unexpected error" I have have unplugged TV from box, reset box and still having issue.  

Questions

• U-verse TV

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.