Pre-order the new Google Pixel 7, Google Pixel 7 Pro and new Google Pixel Watch - Online Now!
U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV Equipment

How to set up, install & troubleshoot your DVR & receiver.

(7702)
sound and picture continually freeze

sound and picture continually freeze after repeatedly rebooting wireless the receiver and the gateway>

Questions

Closed

Using Motorola VIP2500 as a wired receiver?

I have a Motorola VIP 1200 wired receiver.. I've heard this is the first generation receiver and it sometimes is slow on response time to the remote (even with it pointed directly to the IR receiver).   Just curious; would I get better response if I switched out to a VIP2500? I want to keep the wire

Questions

U-Verse Wireless Receiver Volume Too Low

I recently added a U-Verse Wireless Receiver but I noticed that the volume coming from the receiver is too low. Even when I put 100% volume on my TV, the volume is fairly low. In searching the threads here, I see instructions on increasing the volume for the receiver (press AT&T button and OK togeth

Questions

Hit ok message

When I’m watching a prerecorded show I get a line on the bottom of the screen, that says hit ok. When I do I have to go back and reload the program.  It’s very annoying.

Questions

My cable box may be possessed :(

So I was watching TV with my ROKU device and decided to switch on back to the cable to see what was on. Bad decision. Clicked on Cartoon Network and my characters were talking all deep and slowed down like a demon would sound. I changed channels to try and escape it but every channel made the same s

Questions

Using Amplifi Alien in Bridge Mode Causing Problems with U-Verse TV

Hello community! I have a problem... I have Uverse TV, Home Phone, and Fiber Internet and for the past two years I have used the Amplifi Alien ( Wifi AX) for my wifi... I have kept the wifi in the AT&T gateway ( BGW210-700) disabled and I use the Amplifi Alien in bridge mode. This combo has w

Questions

Closed

Need to know how to get the inpits

My TV is not a smart, I have Amazon. Firestick. What you click on the direct remote to get the inputs to come up so I can look at netflix

Questions

U Verse--- Set top boxes or Gateway?

Ethernet wired from outside phone box to Gateway then to each set top box. Both TV's go black, pixelate, no sound or voice. This happens on more than one channel. I have used Troubleshoot/Resolve. Shut off power to Gateway and set top boxes, pressed resets. This will clear up problems for a short ti

Questions

non returned equipment fee FOR EQUIPMENT I RETURNED

Since this began, I have now spoken with 5 different people over a period of two months trying to take care of this situation. Each time I've been told something different. I canceled our tv service a few months a go and received a pre labeled box to return the equipment in. I packed all of the eq

Questions

Outside tv

I can't connect to uverse with my new tv

Questions

No service after 10 years

Hi i have U-verse and ATT internet for 10 years without any major issues. since last week it is not available i had three visits from technicians  they say they replace parts in the distribution box on the street and the cable and my equipment checks out ok Service comes back for 4 hours

Questions

U-verse WAP to 2 wireless receivers constant and increasing signal issues.

Yes, I've done all the troubleshooting suggestions. I have read thru the forum. Tech support also said they went into my hardware and updated all firmware and modified everything they could. I think its from them constantly being in the big box in our neighborhood recently. Any and all real suggesti

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.