Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(9416)
Trade in

Can I take my trade in to an AT&T store. I ordered online but am afraid it won’t get there by the 30th day

Questions

MAX access is gone

Hello, I lost access to MAX all of a sudden. I verified on myat&t account that I still have the same plan and it states MAX is a benefit. However, when I log in to MAX it can’t find the subscription. Please Help.

Questions

Max (HBO) no longer works

Max signed me out of my accounts over the weekend and now I can’t log in. I’ve had HBO from my phone plan for a long time. Why the sudden drop without any notification?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to setup Identity Monitoring in Active Armor App

When I attempt to add my dark web monitored data, such as an email or phone number etc, I click add and nothing happens. Anybody figure this out?

Questions

Max

I'm trying to sign into Max and it keeps saying that I no longer have a subscription. I contacted Max and they said that it expired on Dec 26th, but its included in my plan and i made no changes to my plan and have confirmed that it is listed as a feature of my plan.  Max customer care told me

Questions

New phone (pixel 8 pro) showing up as "unknown device" in "My Wireless" page

In the past, when I switched cell phones, the AT&T account page has always immediately recognized the type of phone associated with a phone number. Thus, for example, my daughter's phone numbers each show a picture of the phone with their phone number, and when I click on that, I can see what mo

Questions

Cannot log into Max

I've had the same plan for several years but all of a sudden I cannot log into Max. Not sure how to fix the issue, it says I am not authorized.

Questions

Can no longer log into Max

It seems there have been issues for numerous customers for weeks and AT&T has not reached out to fix it. This is part of my plan but I spent almost 2 hours trying to find the workaround. Please help fix this. when trying to log in, the message says “cannot verify subscription”

Questions

MyATT app won’t load account overview

When I open the MyATT app, it says retrieving account info, but then it won’t load the info. I only get 3 gray flashing bars where the information is supposed to be displayed. The other areas/icons on the bottom will load (shop, support, more) but not overview. I have uninstalled/reinstalled several

Questions

Max cant verify my subscription via at&t

I have had access to max / previously hbo max for years included with my wireless account and was recently unable to login. Max customer service notified me that my at&t plan was canceled on 12/27/2023. I was not notified or this by at&t nor have I made any changes to my plan. Have I lost th

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Email and Paper mail discrepancy

This is about the data breach notices. In the email, it specifically says we need to enroll in the IdentityWorks ourselves with the code and that AT&T is only paying for 1 year. In the paper mail, it doesn’t clearly say AT&T is only paying for 1 year. And even though the code is also on the

Questions

WIFI calling suddenly stopped working!

I had my phone available for wifi-calling, tried few time, worked just fine. The setup I have: airplane mode, cellular off, wifi-calling on. But today I notice it doesn't work anymore, when I try to make a call, this error pops up: "No Network Connection. Connect to a WiFi network or disable airpla

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to automatically forward voicemail?

When I get a wireless voicemail, I need to automatically: - Forward the V/M - preferably to other cellphone, OR to email, text, or whatsapp. OR - Send me an alert to email, text, or whatsapp.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Voicemail

New voicemail is not showing up in my visual voicemail

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.