Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(9433)
I can’t unlock an unlocked and paid off iPhone 13 Pro Max

I bought my iPhone from market place the seller was told the phone is unlocked and has had 2 different carriers on it. I can’t unlock this phone because it keeps saying the installment plan needs to be paid blah blah. But the phone is paid off. I have no clue what to do and this is very frustrating.

Questions

Data usage in Canada in 2023

I have an unlimited plan in the US and was told I had unlimited in Canada but can find nothing in writing confirming this. I will be in Canada for more than a month and I cannot imagine the bill if it is not covered.

Questions

Closed

Reverse call lookup

How come I paid for the subscription because I wanted information on numbers I didn't know. The reverse call look up is suppose to give me information on the number but it does not it just shows me the number I typed in and asks me if i want to save the number it doesn't show me who owns the number.

Questions

Reverse call look up

How come I paid for the subscription because I wanted information on numbers I didn't know. The reverse call look up is suppose to give me information on the number but it does not it just shows me the number I typed in and asks me if i want to save the number it doesn't show me who owns the number.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is email address of AT&T customer service

Having great difficulty in getting my charges for account billed at correct pricing

Questions

Mobile Hotspot Blocking

Is there a way to disable mobile hotspot on teenage phones that they can't unblock? They are saavy to settings in their IPhones making it difficult to do without confiscating the phones

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I enroll in autopay

I want to sign up for autopay

Questions

Max subscription disappeared

I’m trying to get in touch with someone to figure out why my Max access disappeared. I haven’t changed anything with my service.

Questions

Closed

How to stop all the notifications from ATT

I get notifications on my LG B470, from ATT about payment coming up, when due and when paid, How do I turn these off, they said once to text them but that worked until next time payment was due, do not need 4-5 messages about the bill, especially when auto paid

Questions

Cannot login to Max with ATT provider even though it's enabled on my account

I am attempting to sign in through my provider, ATT, for MAX, on my Android TV, Chromecast, and Pixel phone. I get this message: Can’t Verify Subscription It looks like you don’t have access to Max through this provider. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your provider directl

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Email and Paper mail discrepancy

This is about the data breach notices. In the email, it specifically says we need to enroll in the IdentityWorks ourselves with the code and that AT&T is only paying for 1 year. In the paper mail, it doesn’t clearly say AT&T is only paying for 1 year. And even though the code is also on the

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.