Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(9433)

Accepted Solution

Can't verify Max Subscription

I was just logged into Max yesterday (Dec 2nd). Today (Dec 3rd) it says my subcmscription can't be verified. I have Max (and HBO MAX) included with my plan. Can someone assist with this? 

Questions

Active Armor Identity Monitoring setup

When I try to add an email or phone or any data what so ever in the Identity Monitor section all the buttons are dead. Cannot add anything to be monitored. :-(

Questions

Accepted Solution

HBO Max

Max included with my plan not working - have the unlimited elite plan and it used to work but now says that its not included with my subscription when I log into the new max app. not working on my laptop or on my phone

Questions

Why is ATnT bad?

Long time ATnT customer. Wanted to add Mom to our account using her current phone #. Went in person to our local ATnT store where they told us all we needed to do was add Mom on our account as an authorized user and her local ATnT store would help her with a new phone etc. Got an email saying &ldquo

Questions

Expired rewards card renewal?

I had 2 reward cards that I was offered for switching over to AT&T and I had several months of issues with my service and account accessibility and when I finally get those things worked out and receive my rewards, THEY ARE EXPIRED! Not to mention that it was right before all this COVID-19 quarantin

Questions

HBO MAX and 4K Tier

Are there any plans in the near future to make it possible to upgrade from the ad-free MAX plan currently offered with my ATT plan to the premium MAX tier that offers the 4K video? If it involves paying a little extra for the upgrade, I would be willing.

Questions

Can’t activate Max

My plan includes Max, but I can’t seem to file the activate max tab on my account page.

Questions

Closed

No Spotify

Have been told for the last few months they were escalating the issue, to give them 5-7 days at least 8 times, have done hard resets nothing has worked!! All agents must have the same prerecorded statements they use because I can predict everything they are going to tell me before they do it!! Just

Questions

International Day Pass - Max 10 day charge per billing cycle

Hi! My daughter is doing a study abroad in Europe for 90 days starting January 11th. She currently has the International Day Pass added to her plan. I wanted to confirm, do the International Day Pass charges max out at 10 days per billing cycle? So her charges should not exceed $100 per month? We do

Questions

I can’t unlock an unlocked and paid off iPhone 13 Pro Max

I bought my iPhone from market place the seller was told the phone is unlocked and has had 2 different carriers on it. I can’t unlock this phone because it keeps saying the installment plan needs to be paid blah blah. But the phone is paid off. I have no clue what to do and this is very frustrating.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Email and Paper mail discrepancy

This is about the data breach notices. In the email, it specifically says we need to enroll in the IdentityWorks ourselves with the code and that AT&T is only paying for 1 year. In the paper mail, it doesn’t clearly say AT&T is only paying for 1 year. And even though the code is also on the

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.