Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Get the myAT&T app
jeremiahlafrentz's profile

1 Message

Saturday, December 30th, 2023 5:10 PM

Max cant verify my subscription via at&t

I have had access to max / previously hbo max for years included with my wireless account and was recently unable to login. Max customer service notified me that my at&t plan was canceled on 12/27/2023. I was not notified or this by at&t nor have I made any changes to my plan. Have I lost this account benefit without notice?

ACE - Expert

• 

24.8K Messages

6 months ago

@jeremiahlafrentz  Try this:

Contact Max Support at 855-442-6629, or go to Max.com, sign in with your AT&T login on a laptop, phone or tablet first, and then create a Max username and password. You can then use that username and password to sign in on your television or other devices by “sign in” instead of signing in with the provider. This is for the Ad-free, 2 concurrent devices only and full HD, 30 downloads. If you want 4k HDR/Atmos you will have to subscribe to Max directly and pay for it.

Hopefully Max will continue to support the legacy AT&T customers for a long time. Keep in mind that since AT&T has spun off Max to be its own company, there is no guarantee that Max will decide to not honor the AT&T legacy accounts in the future. Terms are "subject to change" as stated in the TOS and the final decision will be up to Max, not AT&T.

2 Messages

6 months ago

I just called Max and they say unfortunately they cannot reconnect people, AT&T will have to reestablish the subscription.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.