Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8599)
Next Up - trade in value

Tomorrow, I might buy from AT&T an iPhone 13 on 36-month installment plan with Next Up added ($6/month). When I make enough installment payments to reach 50% of the phone's retail value, I qualify for an upgrade. When that happens, let's say that I upgrade to an iPhone 15.  As part of Next

Questions

ATT Thanks not working

I have been unable to access ATT Thanks ever since I switched over to ATT last month and calling in to customer support has been no help. I always get sent to the support page when clicking the link on the website or in the mobile app. Is it permanently broken?

Questions

Content blocking

Can’t open safari website

Questions

Australian bank SMS sending number being blocked

Hi. My wife and I have bank accounts at a major Australian bank. The number that the bank uses to send SMS security codes seems to be blocked by AT&T: neither of us receive them. I called the bank and they told me the number they use. I see messages from them from that number between August 2014

Questions

Accepted Solution

Extend rings before calls going to voicemail ce

How can I get my iPhone to ring longer than 20 seconds before the call transfers to voicemail?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Replace damaged phone under warranty

This is a business account phone that is under warranty... It's a nightmare to get help on how to get a replacement ordered. Does anyone know if you can just take the phone into an AT&T store and have it replaced? help

Questions

At&T agent removed the Upnext feature on the wrong phone line

Why do I have to pay for the mistake of the agent that removed the feature Upnext form the wrong phoneline. I was told that once removed it can't be added which doesn't make sense as it was there mistake not mine. It is very frusting that they do this to there customers.  I'm very disappoin

Questions

Incorrect caller ID on calls to India

I have international calling activated in my account. Since last few weeks, whenever I call India (used +91 prefix) the person I call gets incorrect caller ID (starting with +91) instead of my US number. Also the call voice quality is terrible. I have to disconnect and call back again few times befo

Questions

Can't unlink my active AT&T wireless account from a Directv account that is 5 years old.

I have had AT&T wireless for years, longer than I can accurately remember, and I also used to have Directv but that account has been closed for at least 5 years. The problem I'm having is that when I try to log into my AT&T wireless account I am continually redirected to this old defunct Di

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hacked Phone – What You Can Do To Protect Your Device by AT&T

Check Out The Tips, Download The App! In today’s day an age, you must keep not only your identity safe, but your devices as well! With AT&T Mobile Security, you can protect your phone from unsafe apps!   AT&T Mobile Security – Download for Android Download for Apple In

Questions

Be the first to reply

(141)
Samsung Trade In stuck in Device Received and Processed status

Status of my trade in indicates Device Received and Process on 9/29/22. When will it be completed and promotion applied to my account?  If there is an issue with the trade-in, how will I be notified/contacted?  So far, it has entered a black hole with no communication

Questions

• Wireless

Login with ATT for HBO issue

Hello there, I'm an ATT customer. I've recieved texts and emails informing me my ATT wireless account has HBO max included with it. When I follow the instructions, HBO Max asks me to sign in with Direct TV and not my wireless ATT account login information. My Direct TV account does not have HBO, my

Questions

• TV

Mobile Yahoo mail - Android App - CAN'T Login

My Yahoo mobile is not allowing me to log into my att.net account. I get through the login, password, then AT&T askes me which account, then I receive error message saying their are problems, try again later.  I have done this on two mobile devices and neither is working.  I have used

Questions

• Email

Group Text Limit of 10

Is there a workaround for the text message limit of 10 participants?

Questions

• Digital Life

Active Armor blocking calls from Caribbean carrier - Cannot Unblock the carrier

I have Active Armor and see it is blocking calls from British Indian Ocean Territory. I have tried unblocking this but the Unblock feature will not activate.  HELP!

Questions

• Wireless

Resetting password Over and Over

I am having to reset my password in my ATT/Yahoo email account literally everyday! I have had to do this for at least 8 months. Once I reset it on one device ( I can even reset to same password I had) I will have to go and reset it to view on my computer then too. It’s a vicious circle!! I have call

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(152)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless