Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

(8011)
Mobile Security App cant delete or add invalid numbers

The new app wasn't thought out very well. I had to block calls from invalid numbers before in fact, I had 7 invalid numbers blocked. However, the app doesn't allow the deletion of invalid caller ids or their addition? Also, I keep getting upload failed every day. I have a Wi-Fi connection and a

Questions

ActiveArmor - Information found on Dark Web

Per AT&T ActiveArmor my email address and password used to sign into a site may have been compromised, but because there is an on-going investigation revolving this breach, it cannot provide me the name of the site. So how am I supposed to do as it suggests, which is update my password, without

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T call protect - cannot unblock a manually blocked call

I accidentally blocked a friends phone number I have gone to the AT&T call protect app and have changed the phone number to unblocked  My friend still cannot call me.  Please let me know what steps to take so my friend can call me  thank you

Questions

Active Armor Bait-and-Switch

Supposedly there are two versions of Active Armor, the free Basic version and the paid Advanced version. The free Basic version lists these features BASIC* FREE Included with every plan Key features and benefits: Auto Fraud Call BlockingSpam Risk BlockingNuisance Call AlertsNuisance Call

Questions

Outsourced call centers

I do not like speaking to anyone outside of the United States at an outsourced call center.. There's a communication barrier and they do not speak English very well at all I always have trouble when I'm speaking with someone in one of these outsourced call centers.  I'm beginning to believe th

Questions

hotspot info

Is there a limit each month for using my hotspot?

Questions

Grandfathered $1 day plan

Has anyone experienced AT&T trying to discontinue their service on their $1 day Grandfathered plan?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Welcome to AT&T Community - Solutions & Tips to Resolve Mobility, Internet, and Email

Learn how to resolve most issues fast and easy You'll find some fast fixes for our top 3 issues for our products. Below that, more information on how to resolve, improve, and understand how your services work. Also, don't forget to check out currently.com! You can view email, online news, search t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Help with GeForce now

Can’t reedem the offer, the error is that I might not be elegible, cause I need a 5g device and unlimited plan, but I have an iPhone 13 pro which is 5g and my plan is unlimited elite. Every time I call customer service or they don’t know of the offer or they check and nothing, the other day I spent

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

port phone number

Can I allow a phone number to be ported off my account via the website? Or do I have to call or visit a store?

Questions

Voicemail not working. On 4/28/2021 voicemail stopped working on two of the three lines I have for cell service. What is going on AT&T?

On the 27th of April 2021 I upgraded my plan to include the new HBO Max. So I am now using the AT&T Unlimited Elite(SM) plan. Mind you that this is just a change in service and all phones were working 100% before I changed the plan. On the 28th I try calling my daughter and also my wife...wh

Questions

Active armor app crashing

Hi I've been having issues with the active armor app on my Samsung galaxy s20 fe. It was present on the app before it merged with the call app also. Randomly throughout the day I will get a pop up that says active armor has stopped working and it gives me option to send feedback or close the app. It

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get the myAT&T app
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.