Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

My phone was installed with bloatware by an AT&T representative

I paid cash for my phone and I just recently joined at&t. The first thing one of at&t rep did was install bloatware on my phone I am beyond mad. At this point I'm ready for them to purchase me a new galaxy note 10 plus since they put the bloatware on my phone why should I have to deal with i

Questions

Transfer Pin

I am getting the following message when attempting to generate a transfer pin on both the ATT site and the mobile app: Sorry, we couldn't process your request at this time. Please try again later. This has been consistent over the past day.  Any insight?

Questions

Voicemail not working. On 4/28/2021 voicemail stopped working on two of the three lines I have for cell service. What is going on AT&T?

On the 27th of April 2021 I upgraded my plan to include the new HBO Max. So I am now using the AT&T Unlimited Elite(SM) plan. Mind you that this is just a change in service and all phones were working 100% before I changed the plan. On the 28th I try calling my daughter and also my wife...wh

Questions

International Day Pass help

I am currently working in Madagascar. I have the international day pass on my plan and I’ve been using my phone like normal since I arrived. I just wanted to make sure that I’m not getting charged a crazy amount for data usage because I was under the impression that Madagascar was on the list of ava

Questions

AT&T won’t unlock my paid off device

Att will not unlock my device that is paid off. No one at customer service knows what “unlock device” is and they keep escalating the issue with no luck in replies. What an swful company. Don’t buy phones from them. You spend your hard earned money and hours and hours on research emails and phone ca

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can I use a Mexico ATT SIM card in a locked US ATT phone?

I have an US Locked ATT Phone. I already have my US ATT plan as an eSim, and I’d like to buy an Mexican ATT SIM card. Can I do it? It would be an American locked ATT phone with a physical ATT Mexican sim

Questions

Accepted Solution

Price of Unlimited Elite $50 or $55- with 5 lines?!

AT&T website says cost of unlimited elite plan is $50 per line with five lines. When I attempt to sign up for the Elite plan- with 5 phone lines -it shows that it applies the AARP discount ($10) and the autopay discount ($10) . HOWEVER, it also changes the initial price of the Elite plan from th

Questions

Expired rewards card renewal?

I had 2 reward cards that I was offered for switching over to AT&T and I had several months of issues with my service and account accessibility and when I finally get those things worked out and receive my rewards, THEY ARE EXPIRED! Not to mention that it was right before all this COVID-19 quarantin

Questions

Closed

Postpaid account

Is a purchase requirement beeded?

Questions

I can setup an account. Error RBV104

I’m trying to setup an account on AT&T app but get an error RBV104 and my number, account number and zip is unrecognized.

Questions

Bad service at store

I have the worst at&t service right now. I opened a 6-line business account at a store in Washington Square nine months ago.  There was a promotion at the time.  They said I would get my Visa credit in 2 to 3 months.  But it wasn't enough credit, and I didn't even get 1 promotion

Questions

Closed

AT&T Not Responsible For Unethical Sales Practices?

There are numerous new customers who were convinced to switch to AT&T from their respective cell phone providers.  One thing most seem to have in common, they trusted the sales representative to be honest in his, or her, presentation of the "offer".  In my case, the "offer" was presented by an AT&T

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.