Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Your Trade-in Program is a complete SCAM!

I am VERY unhappy with your trade-in program to upgrade my smart-phone.  Your ads are downright deceiving.  I usually go to the Apple store to do my u

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

24 minutes ago

NumberSync continuously turns off or is suspended without my consent.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone; bought from AT&T. About 4 weeks ago (Jan 17th) I got a Samsung Galaxy Watch bought from Best Buy with e-SIM.Numb

posted 

Yesterday at 2:11 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:34 PM

Grandfathered Unlimited Plans vs New Unlimited Plans

I have 1 iPhone (mine) on the grandfathered unlimited plan. I use a LOT of data. 37GB is my average (per my AT&T account). We have a family plan and t

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:06 PM

Two for Tuesday

Unable to yet again use the Two for Tuesday. I live in HI and I have yet to be able to use this feature. Just like the other users I select a TUESDAY

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:32 PM

Voicemail has been hacked and att tech support could not fix it

My voicemail has been hacked or bugged or something. There is a extremely graphic greeting. I cannot fix it. Went to the att store they tried all they

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:32 AM

AT&T Thanks Login Not Working

Hello. I cannot login with my normal AT&T user ID. I was able to login a few weeks ago, but not it isn't working. Also, online when I try to investig

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:14 AM

Trying to get 2 for Tuesdays and keeps changing date to a Wednesday

Like the title says, I click on the movie, time and then it takes me to the checkout but says I need to remove the promotion because it can't be used

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Could someone else have the same phone number as I do?

I have had the same phone number for over 5 years and some how someone else has my number as well. I get frequent calls for someone else and I've goog

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

International $10 a day plan

I am traveling to Japan for 12 days next week and wondering how the $10 a day International Plan works. Does it go by the country's time or my hometow

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Call forwarding error on AT&T with Android phone

Sometime in the past 4 months, my Android phone stopped being able to configure conditional call forwarding (busy/no-answer/unreachable) using either

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago