Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

N
AT&T Thanks iOS App "Unable to connect to server"

Been trying now for about a month now since staring internet service. I am currently unable to login into the Thanks app on my phone. The app was rece

Questions

Deleting a second user name

I have two user names showing when logging in each with it's own dropdown box. I'm not at all sure how this happened.   How can I delete one of the us

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Adding World Connect To Brand New Account

So my family just switched back to ATT after trying Google Fi for a month and a half. We were ATT customers under a different account number since it

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Unlink my directv account from my wireless account

I want to remove(Unlink) my Old Directv Account from my Wireless account. When attempting to do so, it will only unlink my Wireless Account. Can I do

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recover old call log

I need to recover my call log from July 2016.  How can I do this ?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Your Trade-in Program is a complete SCAM!

I am VERY unhappy with your trade-in program to upgrade my smart-phone.  Your ads are downright deceiving.  I usually go to the Apple store to do my u

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I block all calls coming from a specific area code and exchange (first three numbers)?

I am getting a ton of robocalls/scams calls from my area code and my exchange with the last 4 digits randomizing.  I have reported these numbers to Ca

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Number Sync Feature on Apple Iphone

Why do two of the people on my account have ability to add "Block Number Sync" to their phones and I do not?

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Bug -- Wrong link when viewing protect options for my account

I'm reviewing which protection plan I want for my phone.   On the "compare" page, I currently have AT&T Protection for 1 active in my account. I want

Questions

Block text messages from email address (spammers latest technique)

This should take care of this annoying issue. I just spent 35 minutes on the phone with a WONDERFUL AT&T Customer Care Rep named Gina. She & her super

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts