Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

M
Rep Didn’t Put Next Up... Now I’m suffering?

When I purchased my phones in October of 2019, I did so under the impression I was getting insurance and NextUp as I EXPLICITLY stated I wanted to be

Questions

Starz selected as premium channel to be included with my wireless service but can't sign in

I have Starz selected as premium channel included with my wireless service but I can't sign in. When I go to the Starz website and try to log in, I h

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

jean2407 

6 hours ago

Questions

Transfer company phone from company account to personal account

I am retiring from the company I work for and I get to keep my phone. How do I get the billing transferred to me?  Thanks,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Backup of Text Conversations

I have an Android Galaxy S9+ and have been using SMS Backup and Restore for years on backing up SMS messages THINKING that all conversations (messages

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Rewards Center site is down

Hello! I want to claim my VISA gift cards from AT&T but the Rewards Center URL has been down for days now. Is there another way I can get this rew

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

jragozzine 

a day ago

Questions

5G being added to ATT Family Share Plans?

I have a 2 line family share plan and wanted to know when ATT would be added 5G to those plans. I chatted in with ATT on 11/4/20 and spoke to Jennifer

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No longer receiving att.net email on my iPhone

About a week ago my iPhone stopped receiving att.net emails, though my account runs perfectly on my laptop. The Mail app on the iPhone gives me an er

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Trade-In

I received a notice from AT&T that the MARKET VALUE of my old phone is zero. Is that the same as the TRADE-IN VALUE?  If so, should I bother

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

WiFi calling on Pre Pay plan.

I upgraded my prepaid plan to a higher level, and now it says I can’t make Wi-Fi calling on my plan. Before I could, now I can’t. Any suggestions? I h

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

alanbr 

a day ago

Questions

Trade-In

Hey! I recently upgraded my phone by mail trade in. I mailed back the old phone I was trading in in the same box the new phone came in... I was wonde

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts