Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

J
Disable international calling

Hi, I have "Unlimited Elite" plan. Made an international call by mistake and got slapped with a heavy bill.   Is there an option to block I

Questions

Old Voicemail on Old Phone but Same phone Number

Hello: I was wondering if there is a way to retrieve an old voice message off of an old phone that I no longer own. Is this even possible to retri

Questions

Why is my phone number not showing when the screen asks "LET'S MAKE SURE IT'S YOU from any PC or Mac

I have spent no less than 10 hours on the phone over 2 days of which 9.8 hours have been ON HOLD.  One person trys to understand the problem, th

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

20 hours ago

Questions

HELP!! My sbcglobal account seems to be inactivated

I finally have gotten into my SBCglobal account but I'm not receiving emails. I can send from the account.  I have checked and updated all the e

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

21 hours ago

Questions

AT&T PLACED A POLL TO SERVICE OUR NEIGHBOR IN THE CENTER OF WHERE OUR NEW PARKING SPACE WILL

AT&T PLACED A POLL TO SERVICE OUR NEIGHBOR IN THE CENTER OF WHERE OUR NEW PARKING SPACE WILL BE FOR OUR ADU SET TO BE BUILT STARTING IN NOVEMBER.

Questions

Upgraded to elite unlimited no hotspot

Upgraded to elite unlimited plan on iPhone se 2020. I provided agent imei and rebooted as instructed but when I try to enable hotspot I still informs

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Locker Shutting Down

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on September 27, 2017. Update: 9/22/2020 - Customers are no longer able to download their information at thi

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 years ago

Questions

After logging into account, how can one retrieve call log/ call history AND TRASH THE WORTHLESS "View and download call history" article??

I found a WORTHLESS article titled "View and download call history" which says: ... 1. Go to Phone Features.          &nb

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Order processing

It have been seven days and my order haven’t came yet. It not saying if it have been shipped or anything. It just saying processing.

Questions

Accepted Solution

NumberSync on Android - Is there an App?

I thinking about changing to AT&T. I use an app on another carrier on my Android device that seems similar to NumberSync. Is there an app to insta

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts