Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

L
Hi, so AT&T SIGNATURE PROGRAM Check Savings Eligibility is for some reason not accepting my school email adress and I want to know why

Hi, so we are using my school email address for this program but for some reason, the website is considering the email address it not valid. Why is it

Questions

Current Tablet plans?

Does anyone have any information or a link for the current tablet plans? I looked at switching the the new unlimited your way for my phones and one iP

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

2 hours ago

Questions

Unable to check out with iphone 12 Pro preorder

Hello - I am due for an upgrade, and I have been periodically trying to preorder an Iphone 12 Pro since the preorders became available. When I select

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tricerapops3 

3 hours ago

Questions

Fixed Wireless Internet Issues

Fixed Wireless is pretty much unusable during the day. Latency gets up to 200ms and packetloss seems to be a problem as well. Internet works fine afte

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Markus_r 

5 hours ago

Questions

Call Protect

I recently changed my number and upgraded my iPhone. I installed call protect and when I open it I only have basic. When I press upgrade to plus it te

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

crnow 

6 hours ago

Questions

5g help

I have the unlimited choice 2 plan amd iPhone 12 pro should I b getting 5g or do I now need to upgrade my plan so I can use 5g?I asked at my local att

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

8 hours ago

Questions

At&t secure family app location

How accurate is the location of a family member? Like when it says 43 yards away from home...does that mean they could be at home or they are actually

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

LOUSY SERVICE AND LOUSY TECH AND LOUSY PHONE

SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. THE LOUSY TECH, ALEX MEJIA, RUINED OUR PHONES.  SHE LOST PICTURES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION.  PLUS SHE DELETED OUR OLD P

Questions

Blocking text message to a Wireless Home Phone

I have an AT&T wireless Home phone -- homebase.  It works well.  One of the challenges that I have is that it occasionally gets texts which show up as

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

14 hours ago

Questions

Forum Sign-in Error Message

Sign-in to Forums seems to display an invalid sign-in error message in a standard browser, but seems to allow me to sign in through an incognito windo

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts