Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

How to find AT&T photo on computer

my Iphone will not back up on my computer and Icloud. How do i find AT&T photos on the internet of my computer so i can save my pics to my computer an

posted 

26 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

17 minutes ago

International toll free dropped

Currently living in Mexico with an ATT cell coverage Unlimited & More Premium Plan with Mexico International package plan. I have been trying to call

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

AT&T complaint about customer service

Deciding after hearing about a great promotion AT&T was having and hating what we were paying at Verizon for three lines we thought it was to good to

posted 

6 hours ago

Just like the at&t app way to much to go through to post a question

Just wondering why I got a notification from at&t to reset my password.I never once asked how to do that

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Ticket twos days does not work

When I try to book 2 tickets through the Att thanks app, I am getting a ‘sorry this code is no longer valid’ error. I have signed out of the app and s

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T Signature Program

What is going on with the AT&T Signature Program saying in the details of the offer that they limit your video streaming to SD? It says that if you qu

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Does a phone from a previous carrier have to be unlocked to use as a trade in

I have an iPhone X, 2 iPhone X Max’s I could use as a trade in But they are linked to Verizon Do they Have to be unlocked to use as trade in devices?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Car wi-fi hotspot no longer works

I had to replace the radio/display in my 2020 Camry while the wi-fi hotspot was still in the 3 month trial period. Now I can't get the wi-fi to work w

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

How to Export AT&T Call Protect "Blocked" List to report to FCC

I have hundreds of Blocked phone numbers and get the same 3 or 4 companies robo calling me. Blocking is not helping as they have hundreds of local lo

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Your Trade-in Program is a complete SCAM!

I am VERY unhappy with your trade-in program to upgrade my smart-phone.  Your ads are downright deceiving.  I usually go to the Apple store to do my u

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago