Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

H
ATT Call Protect

Upgraded to iPhone 12. I am unable to activate AT&T call protect. It asked me to enter my phone number. It sends me a pin. I enter it and it start

Questions

Blacklisted iPhone

I lost my phone and then found it. I need it to be removed from the black list. I’ve contacted Asurion and att and no one wants to help me. I’ve been

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Thanks App Login Broken... again...

Is anyone else having problems logging into the AT&T Thanks app today? Seems like AT&T has serious login issues all the time. I tried both my

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Shauntia1022 

19 hours ago

Questions

After Liberty transition: How the Roaming Services (voice, text & data) will work?

After AT&T Puerto Rico Pre (and Post) paid customers to Liberty PR transition: How the Roaming Services (voice, text & data) will work? Your d

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

chapcory 

21 hours ago

Questions

conditional call forwarding to ring multiple numbers if unanswered

Hello, I have an old Motorola Moto G (Android version 4.4.4) that I am using with ATT Prepaid as an emergency phone in my bedroom so just my husban

Questions

call protect not working

I constantly get a error stating that the service is currently unavailable and to try later. I changed my cell phone from a Samsung S10+ to a newer S2

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

angelbabylove 

a day ago

Questions

Can I add a watch plan to my Iphones wireless plan and be able to have my AT&T THANKS go from Blue to Gold?

So recently I purchased AT&Ts highest wireless plan AT&T Unlimited Elite and was trying to be able to get spotify along with it and was lookin

Questions

Trade in scam

I traded my phone in and did tons of research and visiting stores to make sure I had it right before I switched from T mobile. ​ I traded in my LG V

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

r6baird 

a day ago

Questions

ATT Mobile Security and Call Protect

Just upgraded to iPhone 12. Cannot activate either of these apps.  The Mobile Security should be Plus with unlimited plans but even the basic wi

posted 

a day ago

Questions

Verification Codes Not Working

Hello. I’ve attempted to set up my passcode and other things on my account, however whenever I receive a verification code or input it, it says that i

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

toxipator 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts