Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

D
Combining accounts from the UK

Hello, My wife and I have moved to the UK but wish to keep our ATT accounts, albeit on the smallest possible plan. We would also like to combine b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone portal

My phone app won't let me setup permissions

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

bundle service

How or is it even possible to bundle tv, internet, and wireless? Im trying to switch from verizon but want to see about bundling all of my services f

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Account Log In

I wish to change my phone number by using the online tool. However, they want to send a code to make sure it's me but they are sending it to a phone

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Thanks Login Not Working

Hello. I cannot login with my normal AT&T user ID. I was able to login a few weeks ago, but not it isn't working. Also, online when I try to investig

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I get HBO Max to work on my Unlimited Plus plan?

We have the Unlimited Plus plan with HBO Max included but I can’t get it to work on my phone or tablet? What am I not doing correct?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

iPad with cellular. Login problems

I have an AT&T account for my iPad which has a cellular connection. I am having a problem logging into my account. Get an error message "AT&T

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

call protect not working

I constantly get a error stating that the service is currently unavailable and to try later. I changed my cell phone from a Samsung S10+ to a newer S2

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T Thanks App Login Broken... again...

Is anyone else having problems logging into the AT&T Thanks app today? Seems like AT&T has serious login issues all the time. I tried both my

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T Store

I have visited the AT&T store in Bossier City, LA on Airline Drive twice in the past month. I went there several months ago to inquire about my Di

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts