Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

L
How to keep my phone number when I'm outside of the US

Hello, I am currently not in the United States. Due to the current situation, I plan to return the US in next year. Can I keep my phone by choosing a

Questions

Calendar snooze notification

Hello, does anyone know how to turn off the snooze on calendar notifications? I don't always want to dismiss the reminder right away, but I don't need

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Old Phone

Am I able purchase my old phone number? I am willing to pay an extra fee. Just wanted to know if this is possible.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Call Protect automatically blocking calls from a hospital's patient rooms

My spouse is currently in the hospital, and the phone in his patient room has been flagged as a threat by the AT&T Call Protect app.   I suspect that

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Grandfathered Plan Switched Without Consent

I was one of the customers AT&T gave Unlimited Nationwide Talk to after years of beingnon a rollover plan. Then AT&T switched my plan in error, yet fa

Questions

Alphanumeric code on time/date display

My service is the basic prepaid package and no complaints with any features except one odd recent change to my display when phone is activated. In add

Questions

Insulted by a fraud representative

So I ordered an AT&T phone & service online and drove an hour to pick it up in store. I paid $332 online for the phone and service as well as a credit

Questions

Trying to unlock a paid off phone but ATT system saying it has not been paid off

I have been trying to unlock my friends previous phone through AT&T unlock device online but it keeps telling me that I have to pay off the device fir

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

device does not show up in Secure Family app

One of our cell phone numbers  does not appear in the Secure Family app (paid subscription).

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Call protect app

I click on the icon and I have a blank display. I deleted the app then reloaded it with the same result. what to do?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts