Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

M
AT&T Protect Advantage for 4

How do you know which 4 devices on your account are covered? I have 5 phones on my account.  

Questions

RoboKiller needs my voicemail number

I installed RoboKiller on my new iPhone 12 pro max. Callers to my phone kept getting the message “voicemail not set up”. Went to my local AT&T sto

Questions

ATT Secure Family App blocking WIFI

My kids all received new IPhone XR’s for Christmas. I moved to the new Secure Family app after the old one was discontinued. I am highly aggravated th

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Mono 

7 hours ago

Questions

VPN for AT&T secure family app interrupting internet on my son's iPhone 7

My son has an iPhone 7 and we use the AT&T security app to restrict certain actions on his phone. It runs off a VPN. When vpn pops up on the top of hi

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Mono 

7 hours ago

Questions

F945 error when trying to add International Passport plan

Hi - I've been trying to add ATT International Passport plan for the last 10 days on my family member's line who had to travel abroad due to emergency

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlocked Phone & Digital Service Plan

If I have an unlocked phone can I discontinue my digital service plan coverage at anytime and is there any fee or penalty in doing so. Thanks.

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

whkling 

12 hours ago

Questions

Secure Family Location History

I downloaded and activated the secure family app about 7 nights ago and it showed my childs location on the map, but now it's not in the lines map loc

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

15 hours ago

Questions

When will my 5G plan upgrade take effect?

I just received my iPhone 12. Noticed the cellular setting still only has LTE and 4G. I just upgraded my plan to 5G included unlimited elite. Can some

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

alanbr 

a day ago

Questions

Mobile service on hold

I have a mobile service account and would like to pause/put on hold my service because I will be out of the US for a few months. How can I do that and

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 days ago

Questions

HBO MAX Benefit isn't real

I received an email saying that HBO Max would be an added benefit to my account, but when I chatted with the customer service rep, they stated that it

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

gbenson76 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts