Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Trade in still in transit to AT&T

For the 700 off iPhone promotion, I traded in my Note9. It was delivered on November 25th but still showing as “In Transit to AT&T.” It’s been 5 d

Questions

AT&T Thanks Login Not Working

Hello. I cannot login with my normal AT&T user ID. I was able to login a few weeks ago, but not it isn't working. Also, online when I try to investig

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

661hazel 

an hour ago

Questions

Unlock my phone

I am trying to unlock my phone. It keeps rejecting my IMEI #. I can't seem to get through the automated system to get a person to help. I've typed in

Questions

Directv customer here

Hello, I'm a Directv customer who can't access Thanks, I'm suppose to have benefits and didn't have too much trouble accessing it when the THANKS app

Questions

Unable to access MIFI Liberate Manager on the web - att.mifiliberate/prefrences page

I have been unable to access the Mifiliberate Manager via the web, (att.mifiliberate/preferences or att.mifiliberate/hotspot) so I can mange my mifi l

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Ma5T3nS 

5 hours ago

Questions

My @att.net email address

Now that@ Yahoo is now the interface for att.net, do I have to change my @att.net account?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

Retirees discount sign up site

I have been away from at&t area for some time and was told I have to sign up at a web site to get my at&t service discount and choose my service by cl

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

11 hours ago

Questions

Extremely bad customer service

Have had at&t phone service for over 10 years 1) wanted to upgrade phone went to local store stood in line for 90 minutes eventually had to leav

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

bulldog48 

20 hours ago

Questions

Verification Codes Not Working

Hello. I’ve attempted to set up my passcode and other things on my account, however whenever I receive a verification code or input it, it says that i

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ranjithkumarnrk 

21 hours ago

Questions

Visual voice mail does not work on phone moved to ATT from Verizon

I've moved my motorola droid turbo from verizon to AT&T. Everything seems to work fine on it except the visual voice mail app. Voice mail works fine i

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts