Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

iPad with cellular. Login problems

I have an AT&T account for my iPad which has a cellular connection. I am having a problem logging into my account. Get an error message "AT&T

Questions

call protect not working

I constantly get a error stating that the service is currently unavailable and to try later. I changed my cell phone from a Samsung S10+ to a newer S2

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Thanks App Login Broken... again...

Is anyone else having problems logging into the AT&T Thanks app today? Seems like AT&T has serious login issues all the time. I tried both my

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Store

I have visited the AT&T store in Bossier City, LA on Airline Drive twice in the past month. I went there several months ago to inquire about my Di

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

How do I get HBO Max to work on my Unlimited Plus plan?

We have the Unlimited Plus plan with HBO Max included but I can’t get it to work on my phone or tablet? What am I not doing correct?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Calendar snooze notification

Hello, does anyone know how to turn off the snooze on calendar notifications? I don't always want to dismiss the reminder right away, but I don't need

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Phone

I would like to change my phone number please

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Family Plans

Just curious if the Primary on a family plan can see text history of all users? And, how far back in time are these text histories maintained if so?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Voicemail and password

I have voicemail with a password that I didnt set up. I cant get into it because I dont know the password. How can I get the password or take voicemai

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Why can't anyone activate my phone?

I have spent, to date, about 7 hours on the phone, two hours driving to the nearest corporate store, talked to at least a dozen different people, been

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts