Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Accepted Solution

NumberSync on Android - Is there an App?

I thinking about changing to AT&T. I use an app on another carrier on my Android device that seems similar to NumberSync. Is there an app to insta

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Locker Shutting Down

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on September 27, 2017. Be sure to download all your content ASAP. Ways to download AT&T Locker ContentFor t

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 years ago

Questions

The companion app keeps unpairing

The companion app on my daughter's phone keeps unpairing and then I have to restart the app then it tells me to restart the phone and then it says con

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

Enjoy

When I saw the email saying that they were sending someone to my home I immediately called and spent 45 minutes making sure that they mailed me my pho

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Littlecat2100 

a day ago

Questions

Next up program question

I’m confused about the next up program and curious if anyone would help explain it to me. I want to upgrade my phone from iPhone 8 to the new Samsung

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 days ago

Questions

Spotify premium

I would like to know how to select my free music with my account and if I can use it on other devices of that are not AT&T

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

apkwind69 

5 days ago

Questions

Plan details

Is it possible to have a at&t compatible phone of my own, and sign up or order a sim card online,  in order to activate a prepaid service pl

Questions

Voicemail setup

I have an iPhone 7 that I’ve had since about may 25th or so. I need to setup my voicemail but I am unable to do so for some reason. Every time I try t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Fl_retire 

2 days ago

Questions

Insurance Premium Transfer to new device?

I currently pay a premium each month for insurance for my device, which is at the end of its contract. If I bought a new phone in full (not from AT&am

Questions

Store complaint

Is there a way to go over the head of a manager at the Christiana delaware store? I have a situation where I was literally robbed by a store employee

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Furios 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts