Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

W
When will my 5G plan upgrade take effect?

I just received my iPhone 12. Noticed the cellular setting still only has LTE and 4G. I just upgraded my plan to 5G included unlimited elite. Can some

Questions

Mobile service on hold

I have a mobile service account and would like to pause/put on hold my service because I will be out of the US for a few months. How can I do that and

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

a day ago

Questions

Secure Family Location History

I downloaded and activated the secure family app about 7 nights ago and it showed my childs location on the map, but now it's not in the lines map loc

Questions

HBO MAX Benefit isn't real

I received an email saying that HBO Max would be an added benefit to my account, but when I chatted with the customer service rep, they stated that it

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

gbenson76 

2 days ago

Questions

Let’s double check that it’s really you.

Can no longer sign into the myat&t app. Ive looked it up and this issue dates back over the past three years. This is absolutely ridiculous. I hav

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tschaphoff 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Pole removal

Everyone I call is passing the buck and I have a pole that is dangerously broken and leaning over my yard. All utilities (ComEd, at&t and Comcast)

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Wicki 

2 days ago

Questions

See text messages online

Hello, Recently I changed my phone and by doing so I lost my WhatsApp. Being in Europe I don’t have coverage for my plan. I don’t have roaming and I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 days ago

Questions

Transfer company phone from company account to personal account

I am retiring from the company I work for and I get to keep my phone. How do I get the billing transferred to me?  Thanks,

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Not setting up correctly

There are lots of issues with the service. First, it will not let me even access my voice-mail; therefore I can't set it up. The visual voice-mail ap

Questions

Rep Didn’t Put Next Up... Now I’m suffering?

When I purchased my phones in October of 2019, I did so under the impression I was getting insurance and NextUp as I EXPLICITLY stated I wanted to be

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Gtrib21 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts