Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Voicemail not working. On 4/28/2021 voicemail stopped working on two of the three lines I have for cell service. What is going on AT&T?

On the 27th of April 2021 I upgraded my plan to include the new HBO Max. So I am now using the AT&T Unlimited Elite(SM) plan. Mind you that this

Questions

Trying to sign up for International Day Pass

I have 4 lines on my account. A couple years ago, my son signed up for International Day Pass, but the rest of the lines still had the Per Diem plan

Questions

transfer contacts from flip phone to flip phone

ATT is replacing my 3G flip phone with a 4G one.How do I transfer the contacts without manually having to re-enter everything?Note: some, maybe all, c

Questions

Closed

Transfer contacts from Flip phone to flip phone

ATT is replacing my 3G flip phone with a 4G one. How do I transfer the contacts without manually having to re-enter everything? Note: some, maybe all

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

at&t thanks two ticket tuesday

can anyone tell me how to use the buy 1 get 1 ticket twosday  deal when the tickets are $5 on Tuesdays? I tried to use it on Tuesdays but it still cha

Questions

Charged for “Free line”

Has anyone else been given a second “free” line when they bought a new phone? I was told it was a backup line with no charge. My account

Questions

Terrible Onboarding Experience

I switched over all my services to ATT (DirectTV, internet, home phone, wireless) about 2 months ago and I had many issues:Resolved: Multiple installa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will my international passport still be valid after August 12th, 2021 if I purchase it in July 2021?

I know that AT&T passport programs are ending on August 12th, 2021 https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1008877/ but they're such a good

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Our business phone number is incorrectly flagged as SPAM Risk - HELP!!

I have nowhere else to go.  It is crazy that AT&T does not provide an easy way for companies and people being incorrectly flagged as SPAM or fraud to

Questions

Phone

My network has been blocked, my phone says no simcard and the other says emergency calls only but it can read a memory card when I insert it

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.