Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

S
Change name for new number

My new activated phone number displays the previous owner’s name when placing a call.   How can I update it to my name?

Questions

Roadside Assistance Customer Service -- THE WORST!!!!

DO NOT under any circumstance waste your money getting the ATT Roadside Assistance Plan. Their Customer service is THE WORST that I have ever experien

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Compatible in the US

SAMSUNG Galaxy A51 A515F, 128GB GSM Unlocked Dual SIM- This phone is available through Walmart, here in the US, for about  $100.00 less than the A51 i

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Feature request

Good morning,We would like to have the ability to block all incoming calls except from numbers the we add to our own personal whitelist. One of the lo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Help getting photos back

Hi, I know it's a long shot, but I have photos which were stored on the AT&T Mobile Transfer in August 2017 when I tried to switch from Verizon to AT&

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Think before you jump

AT&T needs to streamline their process of moving a number (port transfer) from an outside retailer into an AT&T account. The sheer process of going in

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Stolen phone

I recently had to buy a new phone because mine was stolen I forgot to save my security password abd att won't let me switch that number to this new ph

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Failed security questions

Yes I was trying get att phone service and failed one of the ten security question they said got wait ten days so if I wait ten days go to my local at

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Why is my LTE data so slow?

It started at the end of April. All my phones (4 phones) began getting terrible speeds. All were showing LTE, all had good signal, but could never get

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Unlock email expired

Device IMEI number : (Edited as per community guidelines) Request number : (Edited as per community guidelines)

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts