Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

My wife set up the account, she has the primary number, Billing is under her name. I'm the father who needs to monitor my children and set time limits

posted 

Today at 6:02 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:08 PM

Unable To Sign In To New ATT Secure Family

In trying to troubleshoot a constant error when trying to sign in to the ATT Secure Family app, after spending more than an hour on the phone with 5,

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:54 AM

No Spotify

Have been told for the last few months they were escalating the issue, to give them 5-7 days at least 8 times, have done hard resets nothing has worke

posted 

Yesterday at 4:04 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:25 PM

ATT Thanks Not Working

"Sorry this code is no longer valid” on Fandango after I select the number of tickets (2).

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:49 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Welcome to AT&T - Community Forums Answer Center

Welcome to AT&T Services Hub! Your One-Stop Shop For Your Forum Needs!    We know you're here to find answers! Below you will find so

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:01 AM

AT&T Thanks Login Not Working

Hello. I cannot login with my normal AT&T user ID. I was able to login a few weeks ago, but not it isn't working. Also, online when I try to investig

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

LG g8 thin q

Insurance scam. Paying for insurance. Have a cracked screen. Was told att doesn't have part. Can only replace for 200.ded. Instead of 29.ded.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Every promotion I try to participate in on AT&T Thanks errors with "Uh oh. We can't find this coupon..."

Any time I've tried to participate in one of your AT&T Thanks promotions via the iOS app, I get an error stating: "Uh oh. We can't find this coupon. E

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Due Date on Bills

Is it possible to include the due date on ATT bills, it is available online, I have multiple accounts due on different days. My assistant print them o

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Location Data

Hi there, if I wanted precise geolocation/tower data from 2014-, do I need a court order or subpoena? Does AT&T even keep records that long?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago