Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

WiFi calling on Pre Pay plan.

I upgraded my prepaid plan to a higher level, and now it says I can’t make Wi-Fi calling on my plan. Before I could, now I can’t. Any suggestions? I h

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Att secure family

I use the art secure family app for my daughter, under the activity section it keeps saying "gmail messaging" I do not know if this is just regular gm

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Wifi calling over ATT Prepaid

Have a Motorola X4. When using my Google Fi chip, it allows phone calls over wifi. But when I have my ATT Prepaid chip installed, I can not seem to g

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

iPhone X does not have voicemail.

Callers are unable to leave voicemails on the phone. They are getting a message that the wireless customer is unavailable and asked to try again late

posted 

5 hours ago

Free phone - not free

When I bundled my existing ATT internet with an Unlimited Premium Plan, it was because of a promotion promising Free Internet for Life with the bundle

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Incredible Billing Error - ATT claims $755 services delivered 1/17/2020 to 03/17/2020

On 1/17/2020 a David Abromaitis from "ATTREADYTOGO" installed a dual band ATT wireless Internet modem Model IFWA-40, and ported my previous residenti

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

ATT Thanks App

Your ATT Thanks App wont work. I used it for a long time. Bought a new Samsung Galaxy S10e phone and tried loading it to the new phone and it wont wo

No help available

I was told that I would have 14 days buyer remorse period to change my mind about adding a line and getting a new device. The device was never opened

Holding for over 3 hours

I got a new iPhone 11 Pro Max. My voicemail was not added back to my account or switched over. I retained the same phone number. I have also been util

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Canceling Deceased Relative's Service

Hello,I need help and cannot get anyone on the phone at this time. My uncle recently passed away and I am in charge of his affairs and I need to cance

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…