Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

I want to know if anyone have every had an issue with getting a refund back

I need to know what’s going on because I requested for a locksmith to come out to come make a key in which they told me that I had to pay first so I t

posted 

1 hour ago

ATT Thanks

I USED to enjoy using Two for Tuesdays. But have stopped using it since tickets are now purchased through Fandango rather than the theater itself. Cin

posted 

Yesterday at 1:19 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:46 AM

Fix Legitimate Company Showing Up as Robo/Scam

Hi I work for a legitimate company and we receive complaints from AT&T customers that our calls are sometimes showing up as scam or robo calls. Is the

posted 

Today at 12:09 AM

Call Protect Plus not working

Hi..​My son, who's 11 has had Call protect Plus working since he got his iPhone in September. All of a suddent he's lost the "Plus"

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Change Plan

I have a my AT&T for business account (wireless) (includes three people).One of the people included is going overseas for a few years and is not going

posted 

Yesterday at 7:57 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:31 PM

Att thanks error 401

I get the following error when trying to login into my att thanks account Code: 401 - ID customer profile -1000 - no account found. I have tried every

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Six Digit Pin

Okay, so I just accepted my role as AT&T VPL at a Best Buy location -- i've done my eLearnings, managed to complete them and was given the accomadatio

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

HBO GO No longer available???

I've spent about a week of various avenues of attempting to revalidate my HBO GO app on my smart TV. No matter what, I cannot get it to work any long

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Cannot log into AT&T THANKS app on iphone. CAN log in on PC.

I have been trying for several weeks to log into the AT&T Thanks app on my iphone XR (iOS 13.3). No go. I consistently receive a message saying "Uh

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Trade in scam

I traded my phone in and did tons of research and visiting stores to make sure I had it right before I switched from T mobile. ​ I traded in my LG V

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago