Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

S
Secure Family

every time I try to sign up and setup the app I goto the secure family app then I get the "something went wrong" right after the log in screen.

Questions

How do I get HBO Max to work on my Unlimited Plus plan?

We have the Unlimited Plus plan with HBO Max included but I can’t get it to work on my phone or tablet? What am I not doing correct?

Questions

BOGO scam

Last October I visited my local AT&T store to upgrade my iPhone to an 11.  The salesman informed me of the current BOGO promotion, and after I asked m

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Why can't anyone activate my phone?

I have spent, to date, about 7 hours on the phone, two hours driving to the nearest corporate store, talked to at least a dozen different people, been

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Unable to activate Voice Mail

Visual voicemail works fine on my iPhone 6, but 2 members on family plan (both iPhone 7) cannot activate VM. Your online help is useless. How do I act

Questions

inviting members to my plan

We still cannot add my daughter to the multi-plan account. This has been going on since May. Really thinking of going back to Verizon due to all the f

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Adding Phone lines

Can I have my current non cell phone number, changed to a second line on my existing AT&T wireless account.   It was originally an AT&T landlines acco

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Questions

Prepaid unlimited plan

I paid up front for a unlimited plan why the (Edited as per community guidelines) are they sending me messages about using too much (Edited as per com

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Locked account

My account is locked and I can't sign in I want to know why

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

“New number”

I recently moved states and hubby thought it’d be better to get an instate number. Boyyyyyy should I have not agreed. I changed it. Now I receive call

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts