Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

B
Locked account

My account is locked and I can't sign in I want to know why

Questions

Why can't anyone activate my phone?

I have spent, to date, about 7 hours on the phone, two hours driving to the nearest corporate store, talked to at least a dozen different people, been

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

“New number”

I recently moved states and hubby thought it’d be better to get an instate number. Boyyyyyy should I have not agreed. I changed it. Now I receive call

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Prepaid unlimited plan

I paid up front for a unlimited plan why the (Edited as per community guidelines) are they sending me messages about using too much (Edited as per com

Questions

Insurance

what is the deductible for getting a replacement phone with the insurance?

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Alphanumeric code on time/date display

My service is the basic prepaid package and no complaints with any features except one odd recent change to my display when phone is activated. In add

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Wireless

About 4pm Friday afternon I was in the process off paying my monthly bill and the remainder of my installment plan while on the phone with a represent

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

How to keep my phone number when I'm outside of the US

Hello, I am currently not in the United States. Due to the current situation, I plan to return the US in next year. Can I keep my phone by choosing a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Calendar snooze notification

Hello, does anyone know how to turn off the snooze on calendar notifications? I don't always want to dismiss the reminder right away, but I don't need

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Old Phone

Am I able purchase my old phone number? I am willing to pay an extra fee. Just wanted to know if this is possible.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts