Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

X
HBO Max offer via email

So... on November 25th, I get an email from AT&T stating: "Hi Mary, Great news! HBO Max is now available on Amazon Fire TV and Fire Tablet devi

Questions

Changed use ID

After changing the user ID, my information was also changed for some reason. So I called the customer service center and they said they couldn't help

Questions

Voicemail box deleted by att on new mobile phone setup

My voicemail box was deleted after transferring data from old iPhone 6 to new iPhone XR. How can it be set back up?  I’ve been on hold with att

Questions

TAP - Text Paging Protocol

Does anyone know if AT&T still provides this service? If so, I need the number to use.

Questions

Trade in still in transit to AT&T

For the 700 off iPhone promotion, I traded in my Note9. It was delivered on November 25th but still showing as “In Transit to AT&T.” It’s been 5 d

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Norbarb2020 

8 hours ago

Questions

Porting landline number

Does anyone know if ATT can port my landline number over to the new iPhone 12 Pro to use as a second line on the phone utilizing the dual sim functio

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

8 hours ago

Questions

Signature program

We have signed up twice and since sept 13 we have talk to 6 different reps 5 said it just takes time they see it one the account just hasn't been appl

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

10 hours ago

Questions

Never ending wait to reach the trade in dept customer service

Called trade in dept this 3:00pm and was told the approximated wait time is 5 minutes and after minutes it changed to 6 minutes and then 8 minutes, 2

Questions

AT&T Verification code not working

AT&T Verification code not working --- my online offer is going to expired to today. This is really frustrating . I am going to move to different

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

arun_gupta05 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T Hold Time and Call Back

Hi, AT&T.   Welcome to 2020.   Why does calling you have to be so painful?   1) No one wants to talk to a robot

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts