Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Wireless service

I gave my girlfriend the wrong phone. She has my line which is the main line. I need to make her line the secondary and mine the primary phone. The s

service

Do you have unlimited talk, text, and data? If so, how much is the monthly fee?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Customer service not answering phone

I have several issues I am unable to resolve. 1) How much will it cost to get a landline installed? 2) since DirectTv won't schedule an appointment fo

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Cannot access Google play store

I cannot access Goople Playstore. I have cleared cache, cleared data, disabledand restarted device checked my wifi connection and I still cannot acces

Phone number user

I need to get in touch with the previous owner of a phone number which is now owned by me. I need to contact them per pay pal request to have money tr

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

phone bill

My phone has been off for 2 or 3 weeks. If I pay my bill today will my new payment be due on the 28th now?

Remaining Account Balance

Hi, if I still have a positive account balance in my prepaid phone account until the expiration date. Will it just disappear? Or it will credit back t

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Replacement phone

I bought a new phone since my other ones screen was shattered. I transferred all the info from the old one to the new one last night but now on the ne

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

case # NY200-1141 Please help , final attempt before going to court

case # NY200-1141 Please help , final attempt before going to court On March 23, 2019 I went to At&T store which they told to go the website since th

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Unable to activate HBO

Recently upgraded to Unlimited data plan that includes subscription to HBO. I have used all links provided in forum for same. I have tried to create

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…