Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Voicemail account non existent

I’ve had att wireless for more than 8 years and my voicemail was setup way back then and was receiving voicemails till,well, I’m not quite sure. What

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Virtual Reward card

Well I got an email about my virtual card but of course I can’t do anything with it cause we’ll it doesn’t let me

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

text alerts

I get a text alert when the bill is paid. I want to turn it off. How do I do that?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Can’t access free HBO recently.

On my roku, I used to be able to get It on the DIRECTV now channel and app, and then AT&T TV now channel and app, and have that channel still installe

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

2 visa gift cards still not recieved

I had a full installation on July 27th and was to get 2 Visa gift cards for 200.00 each - I still have yet to receive them...

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Caller Name ID app

Insurance just sent me a Samsung galaxy s9, I previously had a galaxy s7 active. I was paying for the app Caller Name ID on my phone bill and it was w

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Caller name id gone and call protect ??

I have a subscription of caller name id and I just upgraded to the s8 from the s7 and all my previous devices have had att caller name id. Now I have

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

TRANSFER OF BILLING RESPONSIBILITY

hello, i am on a family plan and the plan is almost up and I want to transfer billing responsibility to an individual plan. I have been told to use t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Wrong email

So I made an order last night and i accidentally wrote the wrong email. How can i change it and am I still getting my stuff?

at&t thanks app

Is this still a valid app? I get email from AT&T about AT&T Thanks, but the app does nothing

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…