Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Trade in still in transit to AT&T

For the 700 off iPhone promotion, I traded in my Note9. It was delivered on November 25th but still showing as “In Transit to AT&T.” It’s been 5 d

Questions

Never ending wait to reach the trade in dept customer service

Called trade in dept this 3:00pm and was told the approximated wait time is 5 minutes and after minutes it changed to 6 minutes and then 8 minutes, 2

Questions

AT&T Verification code not working

AT&T Verification code not working --- my online offer is going to expired to today. This is really frustrating . I am going to move to different

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

arun_gupta05 

8 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Hold Time and Call Back

Hi, AT&T.   Welcome to 2020.   Why does calling you have to be so painful?   1) No one wants to talk to a robot

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

10 hours ago

Questions

Nubersync crazy question

Will numbersync support these two devices: Microsoft Surface Duo https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/devices/surface-duo?activetab=overview&

Questions

Customer No Service

ToToday, Dec.2, 2020. I wasted 2 hours om 8 phone calls , trying to reach a human at Customer Service, to no avail.  I was constantly subjected

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

asporjesz 

a day ago

Questions

Mobil Wireless Phone Service.

I want transfer my Phone number from A Great call Jitterbug 2 Smart Phone, to A Motorola moto e Smart Phone. I want to Know if AT&T Provides wirel

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

a day ago

Questions

AT&T Thanks Login Not Working

Hello. I cannot login with my normal AT&T user ID. I was able to login a few weeks ago, but not it isn't working. Also, online when I try to investig

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

M2MS 

a day ago

Questions

Voicemail pass code

I forgot my voice mail password. How do I change it or retrieve the old one?

posted 

a day ago

Questions

Secure family

We have tried to set up multiple times after my son got a new phone. His device keeps saying Profile installation failed. Why would this be? It also s

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts