Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Att international call billing

I am reaching out for help on my ATT bill. I have had my att service for over 12 years. For at least the last 10 years we have had iintl call block f

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Cellular network down.

For several weeks, I can no longer make or receive calls. When I dial, I get this: "Cellular network not available for voice calls". NOTHING has chang

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Call protect never receive pin

When I try to register the app, no matter what I never receive a text with the pin. I use textra app, checked its blacklisted and the number 74611888

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Need to unblock phone number

how to unblock phone number

How does AT&T Secure Family Work?

I have questions on how the AT&T Secure Family work. For example, you activated it today, will you be able to see the locations of your family members

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pin never arrives to activate the app

When trying to activate the call protect app  on my iPhone, I submit my wireless (AT&T account) number as instructed in order to receive the PIN, but

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Can’t log in to HBO MAX

I got a text on Friday saying great news you get HBO Max for free. I downloaded the app, followed the instructions and got an error message say it’s n

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

will it take away from my card

At&t please help. If i was to get one of the plans and end up paying some of the payment at the due date and then some later on. Would that affect my

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Hbo max

Received a text message today that says because I have unlimited plan I get hbo max included. When I signed in with my att credentials it said my plan

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

How to get off a contract and on my own

I want to get on my own contract in my own name because I think I'm being lied to about my bill and how much it is and when I could get my upgrades an