Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Prepaid multi line

I signed up for att today , if I go ahead and join with my husband on multi line will I loose my money I paid for my plan or will it transfer over, we

Customer Loyalty

As a longtime loyal customer with exceptional payment history I find it quite disturbing that the best device upgrade deals are only offered to "new c

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Unable to get Spotify

I am a Gold Tier on Att/Thanks. It said that I am eligible for the Spotify offer but it doesn’t show on my thanks page. If I see it on the Att accoun

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Roadside Assistance Refused to Pay For Tow

Today I needed my vehicle towed from one location to the repair shop as it would not shift out of park. I called AT&T Roadside Assistance, gave my tel

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T Thanks' free Spotify Premium offer is broken.

I have been trying to redeem the free six months of Spotify Premium via the AT&T Thanks website and app. I quality for the offer but no matter what I

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Conference call on ATT Samsung S8

How many callers can be added to a conference call?  Three way calling is described (Add a Call), but found some notes that 5 or 6 callers can be adde

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Free HBO feature fell off

I was receiving free HBO on my cell plan for bundling several things. After a year and half, the HBO feature fell off and now I’m being charged $17.99

Email account

I signed up for an email account does this replaces my gmail account? I hope not because I have a lot of things connected to this email

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Voicemail no longer working - iPhone SE 2020

I bought a new iPhone SE through Apple and ever since, I haven't been able to receive any voicemails. When calling my number, the message says "the wi

Access to phone lines in AT&T App

Why can I only see one phone line in the app when I have 7? I have access to only one line and it’s my mothers. I can’t access any of the children’s t