Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Call protect never receive pin

When I try to register the app, no matter what I never receive a text with the pin. I use textra app, checked its blacklisted and the number 74611888

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Need to unblock phone number

how to unblock phone number

How does AT&T Secure Family Work?

I have questions on how the AT&T Secure Family work. For example, you activated it today, will you be able to see the locations of your family members

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pin never arrives to activate the app

When trying to activate the call protect app  on my iPhone, I submit my wireless (AT&T account) number as instructed in order to receive the PIN, but

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Can’t log in to HBO MAX

I got a text on Friday saying great news you get HBO Max for free. I downloaded the app, followed the instructions and got an error message say it’s n

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

will it take away from my card

At&t please help. If i was to get one of the plans and end up paying some of the payment at the due date and then some later on. Would that affect my

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Hbo max

Received a text message today that says because I have unlimited plan I get hbo max included. When I signed in with my att credentials it said my plan

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

How to get off a contract and on my own

I want to get on my own contract in my own name because I think I'm being lied to about my bill and how much it is and when I could get my upgrades an

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T's Parental Controls For Your Kids

You asked, we listened. AT&T Smart Limits™ is changing to AT&T Secure Family™   Having a mobile device is a great tool that

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Call protector not working

I have looked under all my blocked setting for calls,messages,and facetime an nothing is blocked an its still jot sending the pin