Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Deactivate and active kid line

I want to temporarily suspend service to my child’s phone, but I want to be able to turn it back on at will. How can I do that?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Can't log into account

having trouble logging in to my att app and viewing call log. This is the error message. Sorry! Looks like you caught us at a bad time. We're busy fi

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

New account

I tried to sign up for my new account but it didn't work can someone please help me?Thanks

A Week of Trying to Sign-In to HBO Max

Greetings. It's Friday - my journey started Monday. My goal was simple - activate and enjoy HBO Max, which I am eligible for with my unlimited data pl

Call protect never receive pin

When I try to register the app, no matter what I never receive a text with the pin. I use textra app, checked its blacklisted and the number 74611888

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Need to unblock phone number

how to unblock phone number

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Att international call billing

I am reaching out for help on my ATT bill. I have had my att service for over 12 years. For at least the last 10 years we have had iintl call block f

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Cellular network down.

For several weeks, I can no longer make or receive calls. When I dial, I get this: "Cellular network not available for voice calls". NOTHING has chang

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

How does AT&T Secure Family Work?

I have questions on how the AT&T Secure Family work. For example, you activated it today, will you be able to see the locations of your family members

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pin never arrives to activate the app

When trying to activate the call protect app  on my iPhone, I submit my wireless (AT&T account) number as instructed in order to receive the PIN, but

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago