Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T's Parental Controls For Your Kids

You asked, we listened. AT&T Smart Limits™ is changing to AT&T Secure Family™   Having a mobile device is a great tool that

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Call protector not working

I have looked under all my blocked setting for calls,messages,and facetime an nothing is blocked an its still jot sending the pin

will it take away from my card

At&t please help. If i was to get one of the plans and end up paying some of the payment at the due date and then some later on. Would that affect my

Can’t log in to HBO MAX

I got a text on Friday saying great news you get HBO Max for free. I downloaded the app, followed the instructions and got an error message say it’s n

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T call protect - cannot unblock a manually blocked call

I accidentally blocked a friends phone number I have gone to the AT&T call protect app and have changed the phone number to unblocked  My friend still

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Cellular network down.

For several weeks, I can no longer make or receive calls. When I dial, I get this: "Cellular network not available for voice calls". NOTHING has chang

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Deactivate and active kid line

I want to temporarily suspend service to my child’s phone, but I want to be able to turn it back on at will. How can I do that?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

line

what is adding a line of service?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Wanna remove Numbersync from Galaxy S4 Tablet

Hello, I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 months ago, but it came with AT&T'S Numbersync, so I try to open the phone app and the first thing that appear

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

How do I de-list my number from your "Spam Risk" list?

Hi,How do I de-list my number from your "Spam Risk" list?Thanks,Andrew

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago