Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Voicemail no longer working - iPhone SE 2020

I bought a new iPhone SE through Apple and ever since, I haven't been able to receive any voicemails. When calling my number, the message says "the wi

Email account

I signed up for an email account does this replaces my gmail account? I hope not because I have a lot of things connected to this email

AT&T Thanks' free Spotify Premium offer is broken.

I have been trying to redeem the free six months of Spotify Premium via the AT&T Thanks website and app. I quality for the offer but no matter what I

Access to phone lines in AT&T App

Why can I only see one phone line in the app when I have 7? I have access to only one line and it’s my mothers. I can’t access any of the children’s t

At&t reward card

Received att reward card for buying internet.I made a return to target. Purchase was 107.49 Spilt payment $100 from att reward card, $7.49 from debit

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

HBO MAX HBO GO access now?

Signed up for HBO Max with new data plan and was told via email I can log on to HBO Go now, but message "cannot verify your account" pops up. Tried lo

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Unable to get Spotify

I am a Gold Tier on Att/Thanks. It said that I am eligible for the Spotify offer but it doesn’t show on my thanks page. If I see it on the Att accoun

Can't pick my premium channel

Upgraded my plan several months ago to include a premium channel, but every time I try choose HBO I can't get past the https://attwatchtv.com/verify p

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

New subscriber... can’t log into “HBO GO” and “AT&T Thanks or get my “passcode set up?????

I created my online account, logged in fine, downloaded the “myAT&T” app.... logged in fine. But I cannot set the initial passcode(not password) for c

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

I need a SIM card

Is it possible to order a SIM card online and get it delivered?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago