Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Virtual Reward card

Well I got an email about my virtual card but of course I can’t do anything with it cause we’ll it doesn’t let me

AT&T Thanks Log In

Unable to log into this app using my email, mobile phone number or att access id. keep getting error 401 - id.Help

at&t thanks app

Is this still a valid app? I get email from AT&T about AT&T Thanks, but the app does nothing

Voicemail account non existent

I’ve had att wireless for more than 8 years and my voicemail was setup way back then and was receiving voicemails till,well, I’m not quite sure. What

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Cell Number Leaked

Notified by ATT my cell number leaked - said to be identity fraud issue...what exactly does ’leaked’ mean, and what should you do to fix/prevent it? T

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

AT&T Thanks - Spotify Authentication Error

I am trying to sign up for AT&T Thanks Spotify premium program 6 months of free service.The following error comes up: "Uh oh. An error has occurred.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Switching Unlimited Plans

I am switching to the Unlimited Elite which is equivalent/better than my current plan of Unlimited Plus. Will I lose my ATT TV NOW promo credit that I

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Hotspot on New Phone

My plan supports hotspots. But I have a new phone (iPhone 11 Pro) and cannot set up a hotspot. In Settings>Cellular I see "Set up a personal Hotspo

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

TRANSFER OF BILLING RESPONSIBILITY

hello, i am on a family plan and the plan is almost up and I want to transfer billing responsibility to an individual plan. I have been told to use t

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…