Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Get the myAT&T app
kenneth888's profile

1 Message

Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 10:29 AM

WIFI calling suddenly stopped working!

I had my phone available for wifi-calling, tried few time, worked just fine. The setup I have: airplane mode, cellular off, wifi-calling on.

But today I notice it doesn't work anymore, when I try to make a call, this error pops up: "No Network Connection. Connect to a WiFi network or disable airplane mode to place a call". I obviously connect to a wifi network and connection is really good. Can't receive calls neither. 

Can anyone help me with that? I tried a) turn wifi calling off & on. b) disconnect & connect to wifi network. c) shut off the phone and restart. None of them worked. It's an iphone 14 pro

21 days ago

Sure, it seems like you've exhausted a few troubleshooting steps for your Wi-Fi calling issue with your iPhone 14 Pro. Have you checked for any software updates? Sometimes, updating the system can resolve connectivity issues. Additionally, resetting your network settings could help. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. If the problem persists, contacting your carrier's support might be the next step.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.8K Messages

21 days ago

@kenneth888 For WiFi-C (WiFi Calling) on our iPhones: WiFi Calling enabled, WiFi enabled, cellular on, Airplane Mode off. Your phone will connect to the stronger signal whether it is your WiFi or incoming cellular. We just keep those settings whether we're in our house or out and about. Works perfectly. iOS 17.5.1.

If you follow the ChatGPT response above you may lose all of your internet settings etc if you Reset Network Settings so make sure you have the information you need to log back in and setup your phone, just in case.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.