Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(31011)
Unlocking iPad mini 6

I have just recently upgraded an iPad mini 6 and I,m having trouble unlocking the device. When ever I go to the site to unlock it gives me a message that there is a system error.  This has been going on for days.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Questions

Message Us01lv

I'm trying to call my friend and it tells me that msg, what does it mean?

Questions

Cellular data failure localized to specific area

Hi -My iPhone is failing to receive cellular data when connecting to the 5GE tower(s) closest to my home.* The failure is expressed as: The phone shows it has a 5GE connection with 2+ bars, and internet-connected apps refuse to load (e.g. Safari, Firefox, YouTube, etc.)* The issue occurs within a di

Questions

I want to report my phone stolen to get replacement

It?s under my wife?s account and i am added to the account

Questions

Accepted Solution

how would i know my number at which my phone is locked to ,

SO ,  i bought a iphone 13 , from At&t from my friends account . but i get only the iphone 13 , no any carrier or sim card ,   but it was locked to AT&T carrier only ,   i used it with my wifi , and moved to , Pakistan .  now i want to use it with other ca

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock iPhone fails, reason is not correct.

Hi, I am not an AT&T customer. I submitted an unlock request for a 2nd hand iPhone, and only put in the IMEI.  The email back said that it couldn’t complete the request, as the phone is not on the AT&T network (yes, correct), and I should resubmit the request without the phone number.

Questions

Not receiving calls or they show up on missed calls hours later. Sometimes getting called failed when calling (iPhone 13 Pro Max)

Hi, I have seen a number of posts but none have a direct solution. My problem is that people will call me and I won't get it and sometimes (rarely), they show up on missed calls screen later on my iPhone. But most of the time, I never get the call. Sometimes my calls won't go through, they wont ring

Questions

iPhone network selection setting

Hello, I have an iPhone 15 Pro Max when I go to the Mexican American border to try to Select in Mexican network and utilize my international roaming, I do not get The option to change network settings as I’ve seen in previous posts. Is this a setting that AT&T now hides? I powered off on my phon

Questions

Accepted Solution

We cannot unlock your device until 60 days

Hello, I just purchased an iPhone on eBay and when I try to unlock it from AT&T to use it with another carrier, it gives me the following error: 'We cannot unlock your device until 60 days after purchase. Please submit an unlock request after you have had your device for 60 days or more.' How

Questions

Took my iPhone (That I am the original purchaser) to Apple for a repair and they said AT&T reported my phone as stolen (it wasn't)

My phone was never stolen or reported as stolen. CheckMEND says that ATT Mobility US flagged my device as lost or stolen but I am the original purchaser and I've never reported anything. When I call AT&T or go into the store they look in my account and it is active and has no locks or blacklis

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Unlocking iPad mini 6

I have just recently upgraded an iPad mini 6 and I,m having trouble unlocking the device. When ever I go to the site to unlock it gives me a message that there is a system error.  This has been going on for days.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(12)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New 2024 iPads ??

Will ATT be selling or an upgrade for the New ipads announced today?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Amount owed

Is It possible to know how much is left to pay off on a phone bought online. If yes, who ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock iPhone fails, reason is not correct.

Hi, I am not an AT&T customer. I submitted an unlock request for a 2nd hand iPhone, and only put in the IMEI.  The email back said that it couldn’t complete the request, as the phone is not on the AT&T network (yes, correct), and I should resubmit the request without the phone number.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hola no recibo el mail de confirmaci?n para liberar un iPhone

Hola no recibo el mail de confirmaci?n para liberar un iPhone

Questions

Accepted Solution

unlocking a iphone

Requested at&t unlock a phone. The request showed pending.  24 hrs later, I received a email stating that request was cancelled because time had expired!  I have recieved multiple emails this week from at&t , but this one concerning unlocking a phone, I did not receive , was not i

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone can

Get our best deal on the new Titanium iPhone 15 Pro, guaranteed

• New and existing customers can save
  • When you upgrade or add a new line
  • And choose any Unlimited Your Way® plan
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.