Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro on Friday, October 16, while the iPhone 12 mini & iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available next month on&

Questions

(28265)
recover deleted pics from texts

is there a way to recover deleted pics and texts from a deleted message from iphone 6

Questions

Esim not working

Trying to transfer the esim to my new iPhone 14 and it’s unable to do it. I’ve tried restarting the network, airplane mode, etc

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need iPad eSim unlock

I bought an iPad Pro and I was trying to use my TMobile eSim on it but it seems to be locked to AT&T. Is there a way my eSim can be unlocked PLEASE @ATTHelp

Questions

My second iPhone has the same Apple ID but wont Allow me to toggle to back it up to iCloud for years. Thinking about switching providers!

My second iPhone has the same Apple ID but wont Allow me to toggle to back it up to iCloud for years. Thinking about switching providers! The phone stopped making and receiving  calls over a year ago.  Trouble shooting with AT&T made texting work but nothing else. I am so frustra

Questions

Sent in trade in but being charged for the phones.

I upgraded my phones from the iPhone 12 to the iPhone 14 (two of them). I sent the iPhone12s back using the labels and instructions provided by AT&T back in October.  I have the receipt with tracking information from USPS.   Now I am being charged for the iPhone 12s they say t

Questions

Unable to load Door Dash (Dasher App)

I recently upgraded to an iPhone 12 Max and now my Dasher app is unable to load. I worked with the Door Dash support team and they concluded that because I was able to connect just fine with WiFi and not with only cellular data turned on that it is an issue with my carrier. Not sure how to fix. It w

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone lock

My phone got robbed and I needed to block it. We rang yesterday when in work and activated a new sim but the phone still seems to be operational. As it is the weekend i can't get my phone to ring at&t so need to do this online. IS there someone I can contact ?

Questions

Closed

Unable to unlock iphone. Constantly receiving errors: "The information you entered is incorrect. Please update and try again.

Unable to unlock iphone. Constantly receiving errors: "The information you entered is incorrect. Please update and try again.

Questions

Phone unlock issue

When requesting to unlock my iPhone I get an error message: "The device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account. The account owner needs to remove the device from their account first. For assistance, call 800.331.0500". I should be the first owner of this phone since I bought it new

Questions

Last known location before the phone died

Is there any way to find a phones last location before the battery died?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(144)
Unlock my iphone

I bought an iphone on ebay, new boxed, but it was tied to AT&T. When I created an application for unblocking, I received an answer in a letter that I need to contact the hotline number. but since I live in Ukraine, I can't call. what do i hate to do?

Questions

• Digital Life

Return of equipment

I have returned all equipment by the due date with Fed EX and ATand T called me and asked me why I have not returned equipment

Questions

• TV

Service

How do I see if I qualify for service and new phone?

Questions

• Wireless

unlimited data

I have DSL internet. How can I switch to att home internet

Questions

• Internet

Buried Fiber in my front yard. Yard left in ruins.

How do I get AT&T to come fix my front yard? I have a corner lot in my neighborhood and AT&T recently finished laying fiber.  They fix most of the home's yards, but most we small.  My yard has three holes, with one being gigantic and right in the front.  They need to smooth i

Questions

• Internet

How to connect Netgear Orbi and eero 6 routers to att fiber modem

Two modems one modem

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(168)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless