Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro on Friday, October 16, while the iPhone 12 mini & iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available next month on&

Questions

(28198)
Delayed notifications from apps & messages

For quite a few weeks I’ve been having an issue with delayed notifications. The first time I receive the notification it will say something like “5 min ago” or “9 min ago” etc. The time varies, but they are intermittently delayed. I cannot make it happen on demand. It is happening with apps and text

Questions

Sent in trade in but being charged for the phones.

I upgraded my phones from the iPhone 12 to the iPhone 14 (two of them). I sent the iPhone12s back using the labels and instructions provided by AT&T back in October.  I have the receipt with tracking information from USPS.   Now I am being charged for the iPhone 12s they say t

Questions

Unable to unlock my phone

I have been with AT&T for quite some years, and each time I tried to unlock a phone, I always got the following message: You've tried to unlock this device too many times. Wait 30 days and then submit a new request. This is the first time I tried to unlock this specific phone. It has been ac

Questions

Constant dropped calls, unable to make calls

Just upgraded to IPhone 14 Pro Max. I’m constantly having calls dropped, unable to make calls or losing service. Even with wifi, calls drop. Area and address are covered areas. Husband with android has no issues.

Questions

Wireless account access

Customer Service, chat and in store can't help so far... I got a new IPad with wireless service through Costco. They set up a temporary pass code to access my account. (No idea what it is) I tried to reset it, but the AT&T site wants to text you a temporary code....yeah, how when it's an I

Questions

Accepted Solution

unlock AT&T phone that still owes a balance

Bought an iPhone 13 pro on a local classifieds website, the device took my t-mobile sim card and showed service. Only after when I went home did I realize that it is locked under an AT&T sim card as there is still a balance/installment due on the AT&T account. Reached out to the seller, but

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cannot make single installment plan payment

I recently did a transfer of billing responsibility with my parents. According to them, they made sure to select transfer the device installment plan to me. However, when I go to pay the monthly installment on the phone, it does not give me any options other than paying off the phone entirely. I jus

Questions

Accepted Solution

Apple care or AT&T protection

What's the best Bang for the buck.. Apple care or AT&T protection plan or a new phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

+1 (1) (216)116-11 error invalid number

From my iPhone or Mac Messages, When I try to send a text message to a valid 10 digit number, I get this message: "Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code. ¿" This only happens for a few contacts, not all.I just returned from an overseas trip

Questions

+1 (1) (216) 116-11

This has been a problem since 2015. Sometimes when I text someone the message comes up from +1 (1) (216) 116-11. "Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code" I have searched all kinds of help sites and forums and have not found a solution. Seems

Questions

Be the first to reply

(128)
Husband in South America (Santiago, Chile) all of a sudden cannot receive phone calls

Hello- My husband is in South America right now (Santiago, Chile) and all of a sudden cannot receive phone calls. When he's called, the phone doesn't ring and a message in Spanish comes up (we think it says that the number doesn't exist?). Voicemail is not an option.  He has been on the phon

Questions

• Wireless

trade in credit

I traded in my iPhone 11 for a iPhone 14 pro and was supposed to get max credit. I mailed it back mid October. It is now February and I have not seen a credit.  I realize it takes 3 billing cycles and that has come and gone.  Who do I contact about this?  Thanks

Questions

• Wireless

galaxy z flip phone (purple) Please HELP!!!

The motherboard failed Samsung says it was damaged and wants me to pay for it. It is only 6 months old. I have traded in my old phone and got this one free because of the promotion att was running now I have no phone and I still have 3 years with att. I don't know what to do

Questions

• Wireless

No Voicemail Number

I have a Galaxy S20 FE 5G. I have been trying to set up my voicemail, and haven't been able to. For starters I accidentally deleted my voicemail number ages ago and haven't been able to get it back which I assume is the main issue I am dealing with here. How do I get the original VM number back?

Questions

• Wireless

combine 2 emails

is there a way to combine 2 emails so I don't have to sign out of one to sign into the other?

Questions

• Email

sbcglobal.net login issues

One sbcglobal.net address works fine. Never have to change a thing there. My other I have to reset the password every time I sign in on every device and app, and can only be logged into one at a time. So (Edited per community guidelines) annoying.Any solutions out there? Like real permanent ones? Ch

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(175)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Pro. Beyond.

Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 14 Pro for up to $800 off with eligible trade-in. See offer details.