Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Closed

Fruad

Someone order a new phone under my insurance claims crack screen and want replacement phone. I called to verify somehow it got sent to NY and I leave

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

15 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Cell phone cannot get through to our phone number

Periodically, all AT&T cell phone cannot get through to our phone number. We are a doctors office and these are patients that need to connect.&nb

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

RoboKiller app and Voicemail

I installed the RoboKiller app and that works great for blocking unwanted calls however now my voicemail doesn’t work. Nobody is able to leave me a vo

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

DeputyDawg 

18 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can lost SIM card be used for identity theft?

My son had his phone destroyed by some individuals and I've come to find that his SIM Card is missing from his damaged phone. Should we be concerned a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

18 hours ago

Questions

iPhone just rings nonstop - does not go to voicemail anymore since 14.3 update -

My phone continually rings - does not go to VM - will stop ringing momentarily and then continue ringing again. Never going to VM

Questions

No visual voicemail on my iPhone 11. Why?

I recently purchased an iPhone 11. On all my previous iPhones, visual voicemail was just on the phone. I didn’t have to set anything up. On my new pho

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Lauriew50 

19 hours ago

Questions

unlock phone

I did received unlock approval and direction how to unlock. When I insert different carrier it giving me message sim card is not supportive please co

Questions

Verification codes not reveived

When I sign up for example a new email address and it sends me an authentication code via text to confirm, my phone does not receive the text.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

20 hours ago

Questions

Voicemail

It is rather odd but, it has me very concerned. I didn’t have this problem last week or yesterday however, when I call my voicemail to check them, it

Questions

Warranty/Insurance Phone being reported stolen problem cannot be fixed

My husband has been trying to get his new warranty/insurance phone working for the last 6 days. Hours have been spent, money wasted since we use this

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

21 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts