Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

D
New iPhone only accepts calls from other att phones

I just changed from an Android with Verizon to an iPhone with att... I can only get calls from other att phones... all other calls go straight to voic

Questions

unlocking phone

Already attempted to unlock iphone 6s online, however i didn't receive any email or text verification and therefore didn't receive a request number to

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Mis leading representative

I have a Mobil account with two lines I was mis led by representatives over the phone in regards to upgrading my phones.  On the my ATT app it allows

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

FRANCE- phone not working

Hi, I am in France and my phone is not connecting to any other network even though I have roaming on. Whats wrong? I need to be able to receive calls

Questions

Unlocked phone was locked

Hello. I bought a new sealed factory unlocked phone.My mistake that I activated it using AT&T sim card.It became locked! I can't use it with my countr

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Iphone 8 plus in inventory locked to at&t

I'm a T-Roc employee and after hours of getting through for a verizon upgrade was hit with the one final road block that killed it. The iPhone 8 plus

Questions

iPhone SE 2020

I have a question is AT&T and Consumer Cellular connected together? I'm wanting to purchase the new iPhone SE..

Questions

AT&T locked my unlocked phone bought from the Apple Store

I am a long time AT&T wireless customer. This past Friday, February 6, I switched my cellular service from AT&T wireless to Xfinity mobile which I bel

Questions

unlock this device

You've tried to unlock this device too many times. Wait 30 days and then submit a new request For the first time, I applied for unlocking the phone a

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Email confirmation

I placed an order at 530am for a new iphone. I'm a new customer to AT and T. I have yet to receive my email confirmation but they already took the 49.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts