Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro on Friday, October 16, while the iPhone 12 mini & iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available next month on&

Questions

(28265)
Problem to unlock iphone

i am trying to unlock the iphone but i got this response. and it does not tell me the reason or what information is missing. We’re missing some info Make sure your device meets our eligibility requirements, then call us at 800.331.0500 or 611 for help.   Thanks for choosing

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Interference on calls

Most of the time when making or receiving calls in our house there is a lot of interference, static, on the line to the point that I or the person on the other end cannot understand what each other are trying to say. I have rebooted my phone several times with no results. My wife and I have an iPhon

Questions

replace lost iphone

i lost my phone that i was currently paying off ,,, what can i do?

Questions

Phone spoofing within our family plan?

We have a family plan with 4 cell lines. I started noticing that there would be multiple instances (many times over many months) of incoming and outgoing one minute phone calls recorded on my husband’s number to me or our teens’ numbers, but the calls do not all show up on our phone log (either a gr

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Iphone

I just recently upgraded my Iphone and because of trade-in Indon't have to pay for it, cause the trade-in value of my previous phone was at $1000. So when I applied for trade-in I saw that I don't have to pay any amount except for the tax. I just to ask when will be able to request for unlock??

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can my parents see permanently deleted messages on my iPhone, even if the messages are permanently gone?

my dad says he can see everything that happens on my phone, so can he permanently deleted conversations? can he see photos as well? we're on a family plan.

Questions

unlock carrier

How can i submit a unlock request when the website site to do so is down. Is it temporary or not? It says that it was under maintenance. Sorry for bad english: ) My phone is a iphone xr

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

thank att employee

I was at att store employee went well and beyond to help me and my dad I dont know her first name just last name and att location I would like to thank her let her manager know what a great help she was att located in valley plaza mall Bakersfield,she helped us for over 3 hours and was also still he

Questions

Unlock my IPhone ATT

I keep getting this message! The phone is locked to ATT, it only works with this network, the phone is not on installment plan, I purchased the device at ATT in Full my credit didn’t allow me to finance, as I added a new line to my account. My device meets all eligibility for device unlock request,

Questions

Where's my trade-in?

After I received my new iPhone, I mailed my old iPhone X back to AT&T just like the directions stated. It's been more than two weeks, and the status online says it's not even in-transit. How long does this process usually take?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(144)
No data coverage around my house even though map shows I should have 5G+

Map shows I should have full coverage. There is no data coverage in the area around my house an customer service is helpless. See attached. My neighborhood is red area

Questions

• Wireless

Smart home manager not pausing internet

My smart home manager app is not pausing internet on some devices. It will pause most every device except my son's windows 11 laptop. The ip address connected on the laptop matches the ip address that the app shows device connected to. The app says the device is paused but is is not.  Iv

Questions

• Internet

How can I delete an email account

I was hacked so I set up a new email account and want to delete the previous one

Questions

• Email

Return of equipment

I have returned all equipment by the due date with Fed EX and ATand T called me and asked me why I have not returned equipment

Questions

• TV

Buried Fiber in my front yard. Yard left in ruins.

How do I get AT&T to come fix my front yard? I have a corner lot in my neighborhood and AT&T recently finished laying fiber.  They fix most of the home's yards, but most we small.  My yard has three holes, with one being gigantic and right in the front.  They need to smooth i

Questions

• Internet

How to connect Netgear Orbi and eero 6 routers to att fiber modem

Two modems one modem

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(168)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution