Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Unblock my phone

HelloI want to unblock my phone, but my chip is blocked. How can i do this? My mail is [email scrubbed] and my phone number is (Phone number hidden).

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

HELP! ATT TRADE IN SCAM! ATT STEALS PHONES

Today went to use the promotional card from trading in an iphone 4s 16gb.  Just to find out when activating the card that it was only loaded with $38

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Son Misplaced Iphone - Want to transfer service temporarily to his old iPhone

Unfortunately, our son misplaced his AT&T Iphone. He has one of his old AT&T Iphones at the house and would like to temporarily use it as his phone.

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Busy Signal When Trying to Call iPhone

I have been trying to call another iPhone and I keep hearing the busy signal. I have tried blocking my Caller ID and calling from another iPhone but I

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Hi can you help me.

How can I remove my iphone 7p at&t blacklisted

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call Protect "we hit a snag"

I installed AT&T Call Protect.  When setting it up I keep getting the message "We hit a snag.  System unavailable. Try again later".  I've tried for a

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

AT&T unlock not recognizing IMEI

iPhone XS MaxThe device is owned by me. Paid off earlier this week. I've done this unlock process many times. Unlock process gives me this messag

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Second hand iphone locked to ATT but ATT says doesn’t match an AT&T device

Hello I bought a second hand iphone from a seller with a good reputation. It was sold as unlocked. Had it shipped abroad, so returning is complicated.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Unlocked

Hello I was gunna see if I can get my phone unlocked Cause I have straight talk and like to get this prepaid att unlocked

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Why AT&T lock my full paid Iphone XR

I bought an Iphone XR last year at BestBuy and activated the phone with my AT&T prepaid card. However, now when I went to Taiwan and try to use the lo

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago