Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

A
ATT Blacklisted

hello Everyone, im from mexico, and i bought an  iPhone 11 pro max but this device is in blacklisted, how i can do to resolve this issue?

Questions

Hotspot

when I try to turn on my hot spot it refers me to att.com to enable but I can’t find where to do that

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

a day ago

Questions

Receiving unwanted texts

Hey! So just within the last couple of days I have received unwanted texts from emails I don’t know. On Sunday, I woke up to find myself on a text st

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

a day ago

Questions

Someone else answers phone

Sometimes when someone calls my number, a complete stranger - or business - picks up. I’ve had people even photograph their phone and show me it was m

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Morganism3 

a day ago

Questions

Is there a limit to how many times you can activate phones under an AT&T unlimited plan?

Say I have a few iPhones and Samsung phones lying around and I want to try using them on alternate days. Instead of swapping the SIMs each time, can

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 12 pro

Hello, I recently ordered an iPhone 12 pro from apple and signed up for the $800 credit for trade-in from at@t (tradeinoffer20).  Because the p

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

2 days ago

Questions

Can't send photo in MMS text message from iphone to android

I am unable to send a photo from my iphone to an android device ("green" not "blue" text). The "add photo" icon is messaging is not responsive.  Other

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Michael40507 

2 days ago

Questions

Returns

I sent a package with the return service label. I wanted to know if it got there already.

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Unable to send sms messages to non iPhone users

I am completely unable to get texts to go through to non iPhone users. This has been happening for at least 2-3 weeks now. I have turned sms and mms o

Questions

Hurricane Sally

Hurricane Sally hit and I still am getting No service and it’s been 2 days since it and I’m still getting NO data to no service. It’s not just my phon

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

7 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts