Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

J
How to get my trade in processed

Hey I just signed up for the iPhone 12 with the $800 trade in credit , setup and activation was fine but I haven’t received any package or notice from

Questions

Contacts names and phone information mixed up after transferring from IPhone 8+ to IPhone 12.

Contact names and phone numbers have been transposed for some reason when ATT transferred my contact info from my old IPhone8+ to my new IPhone 12.

Questions

Contacts names and phone information mixed up after transferring from IPhone 8+ to IPhone 12.

After transferring to IPhone 12 and trading IPhone 8+ back to ATT it seems the transfer of my contacts have transposed and rearranged the names and th

Questions

voicemail

My voicemails are coming in 4 days after I get them...  how do I fix that?  

Questions

Question about my Iphone 12 pro

I had a friend order me a phone because there was none in stock. She paid sales tax. I am sending my old phone in which is an Iphone 11 how am i suppo

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ThomasArnold 

20 hours ago

Questions

Static on mobile phone

I call and I get feedback can’t hear person, static/feedback in and out. Tried all kind of earphones, including Samsung earbuds. I have iPhone he has

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

21 hours ago

Questions

No SIM

I just upgraded to a new iPhone SE. The phone worked fine yesterday and this morning. This afternoon it is displaying a "No SIM" message. How do I fix

Questions

iPhone 12 PRO

Ordered my phone at AT&T store on 10/25. Salesman said 3-5 days for delivery because the store was out of stock. Okay.. get home and email from AT

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

dwill05 

a day ago

Questions

Inventory over the phone

Why when I called to see if my local att store had any iPhone 12’s in stock did they say they could not give me any inventory information over the pho

Questions

Cancelled my order for no reason, not even an email to tell me about this

Just what kind of business you guys are running? I had to search back to find an old confirmation email and then check the confirmation number a

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts