Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro on Friday, October 16, while the iPhone 12 mini & iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available next month on&

Questions

(28198)

Closed

Lock up

Why does my iPhone lock up and say SOS? I have to hard restart it to get it running again.

Questions

Iphones not shipped.

I ordered three iPhone 14s the beginning of January with a expected delivery date before the 12th, that time has come and passed and it's the end of the month with no updates and customer service hangs up on you if you call them. What is the deal?

Questions

iphone 14 Pro won't connect 800 number - 3 beeps and disconnects

I have called ATT 4 times already and no one has been able to fix this problem or followed through on fixing it - "advanced" tech support has been a joke. I have a new iphone 14 Pro. I try to call a specific US customer service 800 number for a popular shoe company (that works on other people's phon

Questions

Carrier unlock request denied under eligibility matched condition

At noon, I visited AT&T and made sure I paid the bill fully first. I bought my phone by amazon. There was no any charge for phone price, but only phone bill. And I paid at the store, with receipt ready. Afternoon, I went to verizon and carrier was locked still. So I submitted the unlock request,

Questions

Error Code EDS4018

My wife and I both are getting the error message in the subject line when trying to set up cellular on our apple watches. We really could use some help. We cant get our number sync working and the sad part is we have been paying $10 a month each for the cellular service and don't have it?

Questions

I am being charged a non return fee for a phone I sent back months ago!!!

I just upgraded to a new phone, sent back the old phone with the self-addressed stamp that they gave me, dropped it off and now they are trying to charge me $275 for a phone that I already returned. I will not pay for a phone that I returned months ago. I have spoken to multiple representatives and

Questions

Iphone carier lock

Hi i am student from pakistan some days ago i buy a iphone from a online store and now my phone shows carier lock i tried to unlock my phone frome the website but thay said its a stolen phone but i buy a pin pack phone plz help me i cant use my sim card and the store not taken my complaint

Questions

Not getting texts. Porting Problem??

I am not receiving a lot of texts on my iPhone 14. I had an iPhone 11 with Verizon.  To save money I switched to T-Mobile and upgraded to an iPhone 13.  Suddenly I was not able to receive texts in a group text from 3 sibilings, each with a Verizon iPhone.  I could get texts from AT&a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

About Traveling Abroad

I am gonna travel to Asia for a month. Can someone in the US reach out to me through my current prepaid plan number? Do I need to add any additional service?

Questions

Unlock carrier lock

I have an iPhone X that has been paid off through installment plans that I am unable to get authorized to have the carrier unlocked

Questions

Be the first to reply

(129)
galaxy z flip phone (purple) Please HELP!!!

The motherboard failed Samsung says it was damaged and wants me to pay for it. It is only 6 months old. I have traded in my old phone and got this one free because of the promotion att was running now I have no phone and I still have 3 years with att. I don't know what to do

Questions

• Wireless

No Voicemail Number

I have a Galaxy S20 FE 5G. I have been trying to set up my voicemail, and haven't been able to. For starters I accidentally deleted my voicemail number ages ago and haven't been able to get it back which I assume is the main issue I am dealing with here. How do I get the original VM number back?

Questions

• Wireless

combine 2 emails

is there a way to combine 2 emails so I don't have to sign out of one to sign into the other?

Questions

• Email

sbcglobal.net login issues

One sbcglobal.net address works fine. Never have to change a thing there. My other I have to reset the password every time I sign in on every device and app, and can only be logged into one at a time. So (Edited per community guidelines) annoying.Any solutions out there? Like real permanent ones? Ch

Questions

• Email

Caller to my digital home phone gets 2 rings on his end followed by dead air

Others in my neighborhood have the same problem. I have a ticket M63848724 opened 1/21/2023.  I'm in NC. Callers from Florida, SC, NC, and NY have told me they have the same issue - call my digital home phone, get either dead air, or 2 rings followed by dead air.  Two reports of going to

Questions

• Home Phone

trade in program

We traded in our phone and it was accepted end of August 2022 still have not seen any credit for it February anybody else having problems?

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(175)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Pro. Beyond.

Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 14 Pro for up to $800 off with eligible trade-in. See offer details.

How can we help you today?