Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

G
Locked sim card

I just recently bought an at&t prepaid plan & new sim. and it was working fine. then out of the blue i tried to make a call and it said my sim card is

Questions

Unable to make a phone call

I have no bars on my phone and unable to make phone calls.  I had a reset, powered on and off, removed sim card and wiped it off. No phone service.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Cancel unlock request

Hi, I visited the ATT unlock portal and started an unlock request, but I did not receive the unlock confirmation email. The website indicates the requ

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Help with iPhone

I get only incoming text messages. I can't text out, I can't call out or receive incoming and No internet. Yes the bill is paid in full.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Please help

How can I get an old cellphone number back???

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

More than a month! Number ported but not receiving calls from non-ATT or non-iphone

I ported my number to AT&T from Optimum more than 30 days back.   Even now, I can only receive texts or calls from other AT&T numbers or other iPhones

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Backup to icloud

My iPhone is up to date and everything I have enough storage but when I try to backup it just never finishes and it stays at the beginning can someone

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

New iPhone XS Won’t Connect To Cellular Data

I received my daughters new iPhone XS in the mail today and set it up with her iPod’s iCloud back up as this is her first phone. I’m having trouble co

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Email on Iphone 7

I have a bellsouth.net e-mail. I can't get it to take my password. I changed it and tried again. It won't take it. Has anyone else had this problem? I

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Complaint about Asurion Insurance

Asurion Insurance, denied my claim by saying the item was intentionally damaged and sending it back to me but still charged me a repair fee, because t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts