Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

L
AT&T can not find my Iphone that I sent them

I would like to know why it is so difficult to give me the credit for my IPhone that I sent you. Tracking says it was delivered to agent. Why is it so

Questions

I am not getting visual voicemail on iPhone 12 Pro Max

I just switched from a older iPhone where it worked fine. The new phone didn't have voicemail that worked at all; callers told me they were hung up

Questions

Activations, Horrible customer service and contact options

My I-Pad was replaced by Apple due to a cracked screen, I had to order a new SIM as I forgot to take the one out of my old I-Pad. When attempting to a

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

17 hours ago

Questions

Number change

Do I need the account holders permission to change numbers? And how much is it to change a number?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

18 hours ago

Questions

Phone number

Well it might be nice if they have my number and address you can look up in the phonebook or online and getting Bo’s phone number I don’t matter to me

Questions

online orders

i want to talk to actual person , is there a email or phone number for online orders?

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

stephenhawke 

19 hours ago

Questions

Track a Return

On November 24, I returned a new phone I had pre-ordered. I used the printed return label that was in the box and as of today (12/3) it still states

Questions

line switch

if my daughters line isnt ready for uprgade but my phone number is ready for uprgrade can i just uprgrade her under my number?If so does that connect

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

20 hours ago

Questions

Remove country lock on iPhone

Hi I bought an iPhone from AT&T in 2015 and then paid off the whole after a year or so. Then I moved to Lycamobile.  Now I came out of USA

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

21 hours ago

Questions

Phone Unlock Request Wrong Email

I submitted an understanding lock request on the website on 25th, but my email was incorrectly typed. The website says my request can be cancelled wit

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts