Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro on Friday, October 16, while the iPhone 12 mini & iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available next month on&

Questions

(28266)
Unable to unlock my phone

I’ve paid off my iPhone 14 pro device and all the bills recently. When I request to unlock the phone, the response it that it’s missing some info. I purchased it from Target with the intention of gifting it to someone after unlocking it. Unfortunately I had to travel outside the country for somet

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apple watch 7 won’t connect to cellular

Got my Apple watch two days ago in At&t store, I have a 13pro, they couldn’t get it to connect in store, told me to take it home and try in a few hours, spent two hours on phone with customer service they couldn’t help me went back to the store next day and after them trying everything got sent

Questions

Accepted Solution

Playing music from streaming service error free

Music skips. But only in Napster.  Downloaded songs to phone and still can’t make it through a song. Anybody suffer from this?  Is there a cure?

Questions

Not getting texts. Porting Problem??

I am not receiving a lot of texts on my iPhone 14. I had an iPhone 11 with Verizon.  To save money I switched to T-Mobile and upgraded to an iPhone 13.  Suddenly I was not able to receive texts in a group text from 3 sibilings, each with a Verizon iPhone.  I could get texts from AT&a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't Reach Anybody & Didn't Receive Any Calls Back.

In October one of my Airpods was stolen. I tried asking the person who sold me the phone if AT&T would replace it, he told me that since there was no insurance on the Airpods I couldn't get them replaced. So, I then attempted twice to go through the myAT&T app and get some additional informa

Questions

I can only connect to the internet via WIFI even though I have unlimited data

I can't connect to the internet without wifi I have unlimited data and a IPhone 14 +

Questions

Credit bureau verification

So my phone was destroyed and when I got my new one att only 2 factor authentication is being asked questions through your credit bureau. Well I’ve never talked to a credit bureau in my life nor do I have credit so the questions asked didn’t pertain to me at all so I can’t verify my phone number. So

Questions

iPhone 14 vs iPhone 12 5G+ coverage

I work in an area that’s right by a tower which has 5G+ coverage available, but my phone (iPhone 12) only connects to 5GE when I’m in that area. (It used to connect to just normal nationwide 5G). I noticed today on my coworker’s phone (iPhone 14) that they had a 5G+ connection. I remember reading ab

Questions

Closed

Airpod

Hi I have a missing airpod do y’all do replacements for only one airpod?

Questions

Closed

Trade in time frame

How long should your device sit in the has received be ft ore it finally gets to the last process and notifies you?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(145)
Bellsouth.net email 'suspended'

24+ year Bellsouth/ATT customer. They discontinued DSL. I cannot move to Fiber. I was told to call and 'cancel' the DSL in order to make the bellsouth.net email account a 'free' account. I was told 24 hours after the cancellation it would move to be a free account. So went that path. Now I'm told th

Questions

• Email

No data coverage around my house even though map shows I should have 5G+

Map shows I should have full coverage. There is no data coverage in the area around my house an customer service is helpless. See attached. My neighborhood is red area

Questions

• Wireless

Smart home manager not pausing internet

My smart home manager app is not pausing internet on some devices. It will pause most every device except my son's windows 11 laptop. The ip address connected on the laptop matches the ip address that the app shows device connected to. The app says the device is paused but is is not.  Iv

Questions

• Internet

How can I delete an email account

I was hacked so I set up a new email account and want to delete the previous one

Questions

• Email

Return of equipment

I have returned all equipment by the due date with Fed EX and ATand T called me and asked me why I have not returned equipment

Questions

• TV

Buried Fiber in my front yard. Yard left in ruins.

How do I get AT&T to come fix my front yard? I have a corner lot in my neighborhood and AT&T recently finished laying fiber.  They fix most of the home's yards, but most we small.  My yard has three holes, with one being gigantic and right in the front.  They need to smooth i

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(168)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the lat