Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro on Friday, October 16, while the iPhone 12 mini & iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available next month on&

Questions

(28265)
Cannot unlock iphone. Keep getting error: "The information you have entered is incorrect. Please update and try again."

AS the subject says, I'm trying to unlock my iphone (also have the same issue on my wife's account). But keep getting an error: "The information you have entered is incorrect. Please update and try again." Its a prepaid phone and account, but meets the unlock eligibility requirements.

Questions

Your unlock request was denied because your phone is no longer active on an AT&T account.

Hey Att Team! I need your help. My name is Tejaswi and I am your former client for 15 years. I would like to unlock my Iphone 8, which I paid in full within two years and now I have no debt to AT&T. Now I tried to unlock my phone online four times and every time I'm getting this error - "Your u

Questions

Transfering a Line from Group 1 to Group 2

Can I transfer a line from Group 1 to Group 2?

Questions

Unlocking phone issue

Hello, I have an iPhone 7 that is locked. It has not been payed off due to the fact that the original owner who was paying for the bill died and I can not unlock my phone without paying off the bill. What should I do?

Questions

It able to connect daughters phone to wifi

We moved to TX and have wifi through spectrum. We have tv, my phone and work computer all connected with no issues. My daughters phone will not connect. It also doesn’t not allow me to enable wifi calling. We are frustrated and attempted to google everything to resolve. 

Questions

Phone unlock

Hy AT&T I have recently buyed an iphone 14 pro max from a dealer at first its cellular network was working but after some day it stopped working and now its shows that your sim is locked from the previous carrier and my sim is not working i request you to unlock my phone so i can use it or other

Questions

smishing/phishing

Once I have reported the phishing/smishing will ATT reply on that same phishing text that I have reported it and to reply with my phone number so who sent the text? Why wouldn't ATT send a separate text?

Questions

Spam calls come in immediately after I make an outgoing call

I have noted on several occasions when I have made an outgoing call to a financial institution that a spam call comes in to my phone. It appears that the spammers know when I make a call out to particular types of institutions. It makes me concerned for the security of the ATT system. Has anyone el

Questions

Unable to unlock iPhone - IMEI doesn't match an AT&T device

I'm trying to use my device with another carrier. I've submitted an unlock request to AT&T and the response I get is the device is not in the AT&T network. However if I try to put another carriers card in the phone it won't activate the device.  If I put my old AT&T SIM back in it

Questions

iPhone 14 pro poor cellular reception

Got an Apple iPhone 14 pro. Unfortunately AT&T cellular service is pretty poor on it and I’m not the only one with this complaint. My iPhone 12 Pro had better cellular service as does my husband’s current iPhone 12 Pro. Maybe it’s the esim but AT&T needs to up its game

Questions

Be the first to reply

(140)
Buried Fiber in my front yard. Yard left in ruins.

How do I get AT&T to come fix my front yard? I have a corner lot in my neighborhood and AT&T recently finished laying fiber.  They fix most of the home's yards, but most we small.  My yard has three holes, with one being gigantic and right in the front.  They need to smooth i

Questions

• Internet

How to connect Netgear Orbi and eero 6 routers to att fiber modem

Two modems one modem

Questions

• Internet

Logging in to sbcglobal email

I've had no success logging in to my sbcglobal.net account. I've tried resetting my password, however when I answer the security questions correctly I get the message that it's wrong. There is no other option to recover password.

Questions

• Email

Email loop

When I log in using my correct user name and password I’m in a continuous loop and it logs out before it connects to yahoo email. I was on the phone for over an hour and no one can help me. This is the only way I have to access my email.

Questions

• Email

Landline out of order since before Christmas 2022

My phone has not worked since before Christmas and was bad before that. In November the service was so bad that I even bought a new phone thinking it was my equipment, not the line. I am still being charged for my full bill. Who can I contact to make a complaint about this. They keep telling me th

Questions

• Home Phone

Digital VOIP call history

I want to view and print my Digital VOIP call history. NOT my cell phone history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(168)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email