Apple

Apple

Discuss the full range of Apple devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

2020 iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro - Ordering MegaThread!

2020 iPhone 12/12 Pro Ordering MegaThread! It's that time of year again!!! You can preorder the iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro on Friday, October 16, while the iPhone 12 mini & iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available next month on&

Questions

(28265)
Wrong names on callers

I switched to AT&T from a different carrier 1 month ago. I own the account and all the other members of the account names come up as me with their actual cell phone numbers on the iPhone, EXCEPT for the one family member who has a Samsung phone: her name and number are correctly displayed. The s

Questions

Hot spot is not working

Net gear night hawk is plugged in 100 %charged and will start and watch tv . Within 45 minutes the box has no reception. No internet for my phone connection . When looking at the net gear the box will not turn on or if first screen then will not slid up to see other screen then blank . Very frustrat

Questions

Accepted Solution

Using an eSim from local carrier in India on an iPhone 14 Pro Max that is under contract

Hello, Are we able to add a local eSim in India (from Airtel etc.) on a locked iPhone 14 (any model)? When i say locked = bought under installment plan. Any inputs would be very helpful. Thanks!

Questions

Upgrade an Phone Line to an Apple Watch

I have an ready for upgrade phone line and I want to upgrade it to an Apple Watch. is it possible????

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to enable HotSpot for iPhone

Hotspot or Tethering is disabled on one of my lines. How do I enable it? Apple iPhone 11 AT&T Business Unlimited Plus Multi-Line Plan All other phones have HotSpot enabled.

Questions

I am being charged a non return fee for a phone I sent back months ago!!!

I just upgraded to a new phone, sent back the old phone with the self-addressed stamp that they gave me, dropped it off and now they are trying to charge me $275 for a phone that I already returned. I will not pay for a phone that I returned months ago. I have spoken to multiple representatives and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 14

I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iphone 14. Right now the only option available is AT&T.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need to know my iPhone due for unlock

IMEI number : [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed IMEI] Can you please let me know the due amount so that I can clear

Questions

eSim

I have iPhone 12 broken from other country Broken and bought the 14 whit eSim and I can't activate it Please help me

Questions

Phone has no service

Earlier today my phone was working just fine - I had cell service, full connection. By noon, I had no connection or service at all. I’ve tried restarting to no avail. I can’t access the “cellular” tab within settings. In the about section of my phone, it says network and carrier are both not availab

Questions

Be the first to reply

(139)
Logging in to sbcglobal email

I've had no success logging in to my sbcglobal.net account. I've tried resetting my password, however when I answer the security questions correctly I get the message that it's wrong. There is no other option to recover password.

Questions

• Email

Email loop

When I log in using my correct user name and password I’m in a continuous loop and it logs out before it connects to yahoo email. I was on the phone for over an hour and no one can help me. This is the only way I have to access my email.

Questions

• Email

Landline out of order since before Christmas 2022

My phone has not worked since before Christmas and was bad before that. In November the service was so bad that I even bought a new phone thinking it was my equipment, not the line. I am still being charged for my full bill. Who can I contact to make a complaint about this. They keep telling me th

Questions

• Home Phone

Digital VOIP call history

I want to view and print my Digital VOIP call history. NOT my cell phone history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Callers unable to leave Voicemail

I use to get voice-mail but in the last month people calling me get a robotic message saying that the wireless caller you are trying to reach is not available. Try again later.  How do I correct this problem? I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max

Questions

• Wireless

Unable to access voicemail

I am unable to access my voicemail on my phone. The voicemail page says, "No Voicemail" and it says I have no new messages when I press 1. On the AT&T website, it says my Voicemail box is almost full. 

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(166)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim card activation

I went to Att store in El cajon/Main street to activate my new card but there was a guy working said you should go to the store that you bought your phone and card. Nonsense!!

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

• Email