For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(9390)
Bad customer service

I went in the the att store in Union nj on morris ave. Just to pay my bill. The rep ask if he can check my bill make sure I’m getting all discount. I said ok and then he tell me my bill can be lower by $15.00. Never ask me to add a new line nor did he tell me he added a new line. So now I have a 7th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International travel - Is this the best way?

Hello- I have the International Day Pass feature enabled. However, I am a cheapskate and don’t even want to spend the $10/day if I don’t have to do so! I also like to use live maps for navigation. I do have maps downloaded, but I like live maps that show traffic issues in real time. So I plan to b

Questions

Active armor advanced

Why does active armor not block private calls when the setting is toggled on?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to unlock it for me.

I'm abroad now. Your card has no signal, so I can only use foreign cards temporarily. You need to unlock it for me.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is my Driver License number safe on Active Armor?

Should I put my DL number into activearmor?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Family Secure app "Visited" Websites Activity - Facebook Messenger Question

When reviewing the websites visited activity on my childs phone i'm seeing the following when Facebook is visited: Chat-e2ee.facebook.com scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net web.facebook.com www.facebook.com scontent-fpphx1-2.fna.fbcdn.net edge-mqtt.facebook.com scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net gateway.faceboo

Questions

Active Armour does NOT allow Identity Monitoring entries

Looks like hundreds have posted same, with ATT "experts" advising to uninstall/reinstall, clear caches, etc - but that's not solving the problem. I have an iPhone 15 and still can't get it working. Any real advice?

Questions

Active Armor blocking non-spam texts

I often get texts via the email to text feature [email scrubbed] from a specific online app. The From number is usually different every time so, I can’t add it to my contacts. Is there a way to prevent these texts from going to the Spam folder in my iPhone Messages app and still leave the Active Arm

Questions

Closed

How do I get rid of two-step verification?

My AT&T wireless account on line was recently changed so that a text to my phone was required for logging on. I don't always have my phone and it isn't always on, so this is very inconvenient for me. I would like to take this feature off my account, but was told by customer service today March 15, 2

Questions

Vpn

When I got my phone, there was an AT&T VPN that came with it. I downloaded an adblocker app recently, and even though I got rid of the adblocker app, the VPN disappeared and won’t show back up again. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Business phone numbers show up as "Los Angeles, CA" or "Spam risk" on AT&T Wireless but not on landlines.

Our Business phone numbers have a CNAM which shows up on landlines but not AT&T wireless. Some of our numbers show up with "Los Angeles, CA" and some show up as "Spam risk". How can I fix this to show our CNAM? 

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to unlock it for me.

I'm abroad now. Your card has no signal, so I can only use foreign cards temporarily. You need to unlock it for me.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International travel - Is this the best way?

Hello- I have the International Day Pass feature enabled. However, I am a cheapskate and don’t even want to spend the $10/day if I don’t have to do so! I also like to use live maps for navigation. I do have maps downloaded, but I like live maps that show traffic issues in real time. So I plan to b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Family Secure app "Visited" Websites Activity - Facebook Messenger Question

When reviewing the websites visited activity on my childs phone i'm seeing the following when Facebook is visited: Chat-e2ee.facebook.com scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net web.facebook.com www.facebook.com scontent-fpphx1-2.fna.fbcdn.net edge-mqtt.facebook.com scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net gateway.faceboo

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.