For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8047)
BGW320-505 and eero pro 6e port forwarding issues

TL;DR: I am having issues eero and att bgw320-505 port forwarding. Hi all! I am writing this to hopefully get some help. Recently got ATT fiber and an eero system, I managed to make my eero system act as the router and the bgw320 act as a modem more or less but Port forwarding just won't work. I ha

Questions

DNS partially down for weeks

AT&T DNS 68.94.156.1 and 68.94.157.1 have been partially down for me the past few weeks.  I tried contacting support and "Keily" assured me that it had been fixed.  Of course it hadn't.  It was the end of the shift and I needed to be dumped with the case marked as resolved. I override AT&T's DHCP D

Questions

Need help setting up my ASUS ZenWIFI XT9 with the att modem NVG589 Arris

I need help with the IP Passthrough settings not sure what settings i need to put in Could someone help me out?

Questions

BGW320-505 And iRobot j7 Wi-Fi connection

My daughter moved fiber service and got a new gateway a BGW320-505. For whatever reason now my iRobot will not connect to my phone. I have rebooted the robot, rebooted the router, taken off the app and redownloaded, and I made sure we are on the right Wi-Fi connection in regards to the robot. I had

Questions

Closed

Need help setting up my ASUS ZenWIFI XT9 with the att modem NVG589 Arris

I need help with the settings for i need help with the passthrough  I need help with the passthrough settings. want to make sure i have it set right co

Questions

Closed

Disable FW on BGW320-500

Hello, I'm trying to disable the FW on device BGW320-500. I already seitch off all the security features. Even with all the security features disable there are some ICMP traffic being blocked. Can anyone told how to fully disabl

Questions

Connecting computer & tv to wall jack (hardwiring)

Hello, we had ethernet ports established behind our main tv and in our office of a new house. How do I make sure that if I plug in a cable from the tv and computer into the appropriate wall jacks, that the router in the basement is also connected to the ethernet "hub" or central spot? Please let me

Questions

No need to set up BGW320 IP passthrough??

I just installed my att fiber. I searched online and was told to set up IP passthrough to use my own router. But when I plugged in my own router, it works immediately without any configuration for the gateway. What happened? Is there anything wrong?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Neither wireless printer will work with Fiber

Hi! I have 2 wireless printers, one is HP and one is Lexmark. Ever since Fiber was installed, neither work. After HOURS of reading help files, calling AT&T, chatting with the AT&T "Expert" we were referred to, and talking to our printer manufacturer support, this issue is still not resolved.

Questions

Packet loss issues with IP passthrough

I've been running an Asus router behind my fiber gateway using IP passthrough without issues for about a year and a half. This past week, I started noticing intermittent issues with DNS resolution and connection drop outs.  Web pages would fail to load for a few seconds, and then would come th

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Failover Doesn't work with Unifi Equipment

My primary Internet connection is with the BGW320-505 setup in Pass-through mode connected to my Unifi Dream Machine Pro. (UDMP) My secondary Internet connection is with Xfinity cable modem.  This is a great secondary option for me as it only costs me $20 a month.  The issue is, I've ha

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(7)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Dissatisfied with resolution

It's not really his fault. The system is poorly setup. I was told the I had to return my equipment or I would be charged. Well, the AT&T installer told me he was using the old equipment so that I didn't have to turn it in. I never received new equipment, so I figured the matter was resolved. How

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How/can you change the DNS

I just got AT&T Fiber Internet they installed the Humax BGW320-500 Gatway. I was looking under advanced settings and setup. I did not find anywhere to change the DNS to one of your own. Can the default DNS be changed in this gateway? Can you even change the DNS when using fiber. I could not find

Questions

Accepted Solution

BGW320-505 5 GHz channel

I have a WiFi app that scans channels and recommends a better channel. In router settings I can scan for a better channel. The channel that was recommended by the app shows in the router scan. I saved the settings. Now a few days later I see the channel has changed when using the WiFi app. Go back i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get rid of old unused pedestal in my yard?

I called the phone number on the pedestal and it was a dispatch that told me to call AT&T. I called AT&T and the guy said "sure, you can remove it." But then he said he was transferring me and hung up on me.  Not sure how to just remove it - there are thick cables in the bottom part...

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does the AT&T have router/gateways that support POE?

I have AP that are POE and I need to know if AT&T have devices that will support them

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.