AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6540)
A

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is PC Wi-Fi Slower than Phone?

I have AT&T fiber. My BGW320-500 gateway speed test is 965/903 Wi-Fi speed test on my phone is 716/429 Wi-Fi speed test on PC is 230/180 PC and phone Wi-Fi speed test done from the same location  All devices are Wi-FI 6 Why is my PC so much slower than my phone?   

Questions

Why do I need to do IP pass through if wanting to shuttle all lan devices traffic to an internal VPN appliance.

I have a theoretical use case where I was going to maybe play with but I am not sure why I would need to set this up using pass through. If I have the ATT provided BGW router providing WIFI and routing/DHCP/DNS etc for all my lan connected devices, would I be able to just plug in a VPN appliance

Questions

BGW320-505 causing Vermintide 2 game to not work properly

Hello! I am having some connectivity issues when playing Vermintide 2 on my PC that is hardwired(Cat5e) directly to the back of router/gateway(BGW320-505 ). I am not using my own router or switch at the moment. Vermintide 2 is a peer-to-peer type of game and I seem to have issues connecting to o

Questions

Fiber 500/500 - Galveston Texas Region : High amounts of upload packetloss throughout the day.

Gateway: BGW320-505My service worked perfectly up until a week or so ago when I started seeing high %'s of upload packet loss at most times during the day. Speed test results from router page, Ookla, and google are perfect. However, I am getting an unacceptable (40%+ at times) amount of upload packe

Questions

WIFI keep getting discontinued (~20 times a day) for fiber signal, San Jose CA area

As titled, my wifi signal from ATT (installed just a year ago...) keeps getting discontinued. It's about ~10-20 times a day, each time takes at least 5 min to recover. When that happened , the light (from router?) blinks in either white or occasionally red. I therefore have to hit reboot button and

Questions

internet gateway

is pace modem model 526AC FXN (vintage 2018) still the standard for at&t fiber? It seems awfully aged for tech equipment.  seems like it should be several generations beyond this by now

Questions

Best Wifi Mesh For BGW320-500 (2023)

Hi, I recently changed from Comcast to AT&T and got 1Gb fiber. I have an Orbit CBR40 + Satellite which I used with Xfinity and worked to perfection. I read there are multiple ways to connect the Orbi to make it work (e.g. activation passthrough connection mode, or changing the Orbi to AP mode) H

Questions

Best way to extend network to detached garage

Hello. Im looking for some advice and instruction on the best way to extend our wireless network to our detached garage that is being built. Do we need to have Ethernet run out there or will a mesh network be enough? I currently have Gig fiber and the 5268AC gateway. Also, do I need a newer gateway

Questions

FiberOptic frequently cuts out for 10 secs to 2 minutes.

Ever since I upgraded to the FiberOptic service, my home internet is intermittent. It cuts out for a few seconds to a few minutes.  This is not a huge problem if I'm searching the internet, but it is unacceptable for working from home meetings.   Tech support has tried everything from afa

Questions

Rebooting Gateway Router

I have installed a new gateway router (BGW320-505), but the same problem happened with the previous router (in a different location in the house). To my troubleshooting mind, this is either a) a unique environmental factor in my home or something entirely on the ATT side of the house.  We get

Questions

Be the first to reply

(127)
App

I'm trying to setup the app to monitor devices and needing g to reset my password, but it says my verification info is incorrect 

Questions

• Wireless

Is AT&T DLP72362 expanable with more handsets

Is AT&T DLP72362 (from Costco) expanable with more handsets? If so, what model and where can it be purchased?

Questions

• Home Phone

Husband in South America (Santiago, Chile) all of a sudden cannot receive phone calls

Hello- My husband is in South America right now (Santiago, Chile) and all of a sudden cannot receive phone calls. When he's called, the phone doesn't ring and a message in Spanish comes up (we think it says that the number doesn't exist?). Voicemail is not an option.  He has been on the phon

Questions

• Wireless

trade in credit

I traded in my iPhone 11 for a iPhone 14 pro and was supposed to get max credit. I mailed it back mid October. It is now February and I have not seen a credit.  I realize it takes 3 billing cycles and that has come and gone.  Who do I contact about this?  Thanks

Questions

• Wireless

galaxy z flip phone (purple) Please HELP!!!

The motherboard failed Samsung says it was damaged and wants me to pay for it. It is only 6 months old. I have traded in my old phone and got this one free because of the promotion att was running now I have no phone and I still have 3 years with att. I don't know what to do

Questions

• Wireless

No Voicemail Number

I have a Galaxy S20 FE 5G. I have been trying to set up my voicemail, and haven't been able to. For starters I accidentally deleted my voicemail number ages ago and haven't been able to get it back which I assume is the main issue I am dealing with here. How do I get the original VM number back?

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(176)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online