Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

(6070)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Differential between upload and download speeds

I have a 5 gbps plan and have it wired to my PC, which has a 10 gbps PCIe card. I am getting close to 2 gbps upload speed, but download speed is around 300 mbps.  Any thoughts on what might be causing the slow download speed and how to fix it ? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Disable remote access to network

I have just finished hooking up my router to the BGW320-500 gateway, enabled passthrough, and disabled wifi on the BGW320-500. The last step I would like to take setting up the network is to disable as much remote access/admin as I can.  I believe that doing so improves security as it reduces

Questions

Wired connections all drop

The AT&T Router is a Humax BGW320-500 (Software version 3.18.5) It has 4 ethernet ports, and wifi (2.5 and 5ghz) It's IPv4 Address internally is 192.168.1.254, with a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0. The Wifi is normally left off, but I have it one due to this issue. Currently, it only has 1 de

Questions

Multiple static IPs to my own router

First off, I am NOT a business, BUT I do run several personal servers I wish to access outside of the home and for select friends. Prior to AT&T, I had an awesome ISP that was extremely easy to work with; the senior technicians gave me a special phone number for the rare times I needed to call for t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

new BGW320 don't require passthrough enabled to use our own router ?

new BGW320 don't require passthrough enabled to use our own router ?

Questions

BW320-500, 500 Mbps fiber. Zoom and Teams stutter horribly

I have a BW320-500 gateway with 500 Mbps service. Speed tests look great. For some reason, however, my Zoom and Teams videoconferences experience points where they freeze, then rapidly play video/audio in what looks like fast-forward to catch up. This can occur several times per minute. I have no pr

Questions

TPlink extender

is the TP-Link AC1750 Wi-Fi range extender compaitble with the BGW320-500 router?

Questions

Same Packet Loss problem after 2 AT&T gateways, 3 $250+ retail routers, and 2 technician visits

!TLDR AT THE BOTTOM! Hi Everyone. I'm having a difficult time trying to root cause a reoccurring issue I'm experiencing while playing any sort of online, competitive FPS. That issue is simply packet loss. I've used the built in overlays of both Fortnite and Warzone to identify packet loss as it i

Questions

delete or remove "fixed allocations" on BGW320-500

I have a bunch of "fixed allocations" set on this BGW320 router. I need to delete them all.   Is there a way to do this?192.168.1.1 Thanks, jimmy

Questions

BGW320-500 DHCP issues

Just got fiber and trying to configure all my devices. Dunno who designed the DHCP support, but it is taking a lot of time to assign static DHCP addresses to my devices. Cameras, printer, phones, computers, etc The way the fiber router does it is just ridiculous (IMOH).  Can't manually ty

Questions

High latency, packet loss at night

Every night between approximately 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. EST I experience high latency and packet loss when playing video games online. This starting happening around Oct. 20th, before then I did not have this issue. Latency is around 50-60ms and packet loss is 0-1% at most before approximately 6 p.m. and

Questions

AT&T Fiber & EERO

Will be signing up with AT&T fiber and using the EERO mesh setup. Want to know which modem works best with the EERO system/hardware/software. I want to maximize the full potential of the EERO system.If I know which modem(s) I'd be working with, perhaps I could specify one. :-)

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.