AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6537)
Is it allowed to configure each port in a different subnet?

I am searching the solution for my church. We have 4 different subnets. We are looking for gateway router which supports per port configuration. Thanks

Questions

8 number pin

The tag on my router/modem does not have a 8number pin how can I get one

Questions

Wibrain device connected to my network

In Smart Home Manager app, it shows 3 "Wibrain Devices" and a "mini-computer" (also Wibrain) having been connected to my internet. It lists the connection as a wired connection to "Port 3" on my gateway, which is the port my desktop it connected to. I very rarely use the desktop. These Wibrain thing

Questions

Blocking You Tube App from TV

I am having issues blocking YouTube from my kids tv. I typed in multiple addresses and nothing works. Could it be because its an app on a Visio TV? Also at this time their is no way to delete this app from TV, so that's not an option.

Questions

Closed

Netgear R7000 behind Arris BGW210-700 (inconsistent speeds)

Currently have fiber at 100mbps. I have my R7000 behind my Arris BGW210-700. IP passthrough enabled with correct MAC address and DHCPS fixed. R7000 is currently in router mode. Packet filter on the modem is disabled currently. I have kiddos and used to utilize Disney Circle to monitor them so I don'

Questions

Wifi at slow speeds

I have ATT fiber, the Internet 1000 package (super fast speed). My wired and wifi have been great without issues, until last week when my wifi started to slow down dramatically, when I do a speedtest on the wifi, it's reporting under 100 up/down at its max and some times it's under 10. This speed u

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is PC Wi-Fi Slower than Phone?

I have AT&T fiber. My BGW320-500 gateway speed test is 965/903 Wi-Fi speed test on my phone is 716/429 Wi-Fi speed test on PC is 230/180 PC and phone Wi-Fi speed test done from the same location  All devices are Wi-FI 6 Why is my PC so much slower than my phone?   

Questions

Why do I need to do IP pass through if wanting to shuttle all lan devices traffic to an internal VPN appliance.

I have a theoretical use case where I was going to maybe play with but I am not sure why I would need to set this up using pass through. If I have the ATT provided BGW router providing WIFI and routing/DHCP/DNS etc for all my lan connected devices, would I be able to just plug in a VPN appliance

Questions

BGW320-505 causing Vermintide 2 game to not work properly

Hello! I am having some connectivity issues when playing Vermintide 2 on my PC that is hardwired(Cat5e) directly to the back of router/gateway(BGW320-505 ). I am not using my own router or switch at the moment. Vermintide 2 is a peer-to-peer type of game and I seem to have issues connecting to o

Questions

Fiber 500/500 - Galveston Texas Region : High amounts of upload packetloss throughout the day.

Gateway: BGW320-505My service worked perfectly up until a week or so ago when I started seeing high %'s of upload packet loss at most times during the day. Speed test results from router page, Ookla, and google are perfect. However, I am getting an unacceptable (40%+ at times) amount of upload packe

Questions

Be the first to reply

(128)
Updating U-verse TV

I know AT&T is trying to focus on Directv, but show some love to U-verse TV. on AT&T updating U-verse TV. I mean update the boxes or software.

Questions

• TV

Care Code: 201 [LU100] Is any solution for this???

Hi,@AT&T_Tech  Today usually I logging into At&t email but regularly am using the same password and username i don't know why today my account not open it's  saying your password and username doesn't match.please I'm having important documents and mails  in my email id i need

Questions

• Email

New Customer - Peer to Peer games getting huge lag spikes

Hi, I am a new fiber customer and the games I used to play such as Vermintide and Deep Rock Galactic are suffering massive ping spikes and are unplayable anytime I join another persons game. I have opened the ports both in my windows firewall and my gateway.   This happens 100% of the tim

Questions

Australian bank SMS sending number being blocked

Hi. My wife and I have bank accounts at a major Australian bank. The number that the bank uses to send SMS security codes seems to be blocked by AT&T: neither of us receive them. I called the bank and they told me the number they use. I see messages from them from that number between August 2014

Questions

• Wireless

Incoming email cannot be received by my att.net email account

Hello. I cannot receive incoming email to my att.net email account inbox. If I send an email from another email address (aol.com, gmail, etc.) to my att.net email account it gets kicked back to me with a failed email notification from original email address sent from. When this att.net email address

Questions

• Email

charging devices like phone.

Some of them allow for charging devices like phones. What do you think about these wifi-benches that are starting to be installed by municipalities all over Greece lately?

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(152)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online