Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

D
Internet keeps dropping

Devesh times a day, the internet connection is lost for a few seconds. I have to disconnect and reconnect my wifi connection on my phone or computers

Questions

Cisco Phone won't work with AT&T Internet/Ethernet

I have been on the phone all day with ATT and got no help whatsoever. So I'm wondering if anyone else might know. I recently bought a Cisco 8861 VoIP

Questions

intermittent loss of WiFi signal

I'm a new AT&T Fiber 300 member ,experience intermittent loss of WiFi signal (2-3 times per day, usually very briefly, automatically reconnects).b

Questions

More than 2 dns servers causing DNS leaks when running a vpn client.

I have notices some strange DNS issues on my ATNT router. I am attempting to run a VPN to an amazon cloud instance, and keep getting DNS leaks wheneve

Questions

BGW320 - cannot access advanced configuration

Just had my ATT fiber installed with a new BGW320, and I'm unable to access the advanced configuration by going to the device's IP address. I've resta

Questions

Arris Router

Where do I find a WPS access code. I am setting up a mesh network and need to turn off the radio on both 2G and 5G.  An 8 digit code is required

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to Block Specific IP Addresses AT&T BGW320 Router

Hello, I need to know where in the Firewall settings of this router that gives me the ability to block traffic to/from a specific IP address or web

Questions

High speed internet

A high speed internet cable box was installed in my yard without my approval. Need to know who to discuss the issues with it's location.

Questions

BGW210 wifi channel issue

Hello, my 210 is constantly choosing the most congested 5ghz channel. When I go into the gateway and run a congestion check and have auto channel sele

Questions

BGW320-505 2.4 wifi slow

Hello all, just got the BGW320 and installed it. The 5ghz band is really fast (~700-800mbps) but when I use 2.4 it is around 100mbps. Any tips or twea

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.