Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Splice Boxes After Hurricane

Hey, the ATT lines right in front of our home were damaged during a hurricane in September 2018. When the repair work was being done, I noticed the c

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Hidden 5Ghz Network Showing Up?

I have ATT Fiber with the ARRIS BGW210-700 router running software 2.4.4. I have 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz networks enabled, automatic channel selection and gue

posted 

2 days ago

unknown DHCP requests coming from router

Router Model: ARRIS BGW210-700 Software Version: 2.5.6 I've been fed up with the abysmally restricted wifi features of this thing since I switched fr

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

POSSIBLE VULNERABILITY: Pace 5268AC Leaves Wifi Radio On With No Security Even When is Set to Off.

Just had my Fiber service installed that last week. I want to use my own wifi router so I decided to shut off the AT&T gateway's own wifi. After doing

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

I have 2 service Ethernet cable runs to my AT&T ON-Q panel

Hi everyone!Does anyone know if the 2 cat 5e/6 ethernet runs in my on-q panel are live? One is white and the other is yellow and they both have 'servi

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

BGW210- Can I configure DHCP on this router ?

Hi ATTWe have this router working with ATT optic fiber, I was just wondering if I can configure the DHCP to exclude a set of addresses, which I need t

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Is at&t modem compatible with the Orbi Router

I want to use my existing Orbi router/satellite with my new at&t modem but I keep getting a gateway connection error when browsing to certain websites

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

AT&T Fiber

What is the big black thing?

posted 

6 days ago

on 1 gigabit but now geting 23Mbps after outage repaired

I've been on Gigabit over 6mos getting 930Mbps. After recent outage down street, now I'm getting max 23Mbps down and up. Called many times put on hold

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

G-240G-A Fiber Type - Patch Fiber Cable needed to move Connection

I have G-240G-A, i have the G-240G-A spec sheet for it, but i cannot determine the type of fiber currently installed by ATT to the ONT. I need to exte

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago