AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7929)
Double NAT on BGW320-505 with TP-Link Mesh WiFi

I am using BGW320-505 with TP-Link Mesh WiFi system. The IP Passthrough Status on the BGW320-505 is 'On' but am still getting a double NAT error on my Xbox. What else do I need to look at to fix this?

Questions

Gaming causes my router to reset itself over and over again!

so for the 4 months i’ve had fiber internet with att, i’ve had the same constant problem. I’ve had 2 techs with a 3rd on the way. And multiple long dragging calls that go no where. They told me it’s a terminal issue but now they are saying they don’t know what it is. most of the time it drops every

Questions

Double NAT from BGW320 > Nighthawk AC1900

Receiving double NAT from XB1 and PS5 after setting up IP Passthrough from RG to nighthawk. Passthrough is setup for Nighthawk, for DHCPS-fixed While I have 'barely any' network experience, I've been browsing through the com forums in attempts to remedy the problem I'm having. One solution said

Questions

ATT Servers

Why are all the ATT servers gone? When doing a speed test it has to go to Tachus Fiber internet to run a test. It used to have numerous servers in the Houston, TX area and my test would come back at 2.5 ish and 900 ish download. The same day that ATT cellular went blank for the day all the servers a

Questions

ATT fiber gateway wires

There are four wires attached to the ATT fiber gateway. What is the blue thin wire for ? It looks very flimsy - it is going into the pale yellow cable. This yellow cable is going up through the box. If I move on the blue wire, the Alarm light goes on. Many thanks.

Questions

Moving equipment to new address now repeated calls and emails for the equipment to be returned to AT&T

I recently moved to a new apartment and transfer service to new apartment. When I set up the service transfer I was instructed to take the equipment with me and connect it after a certain time on the service transfer day. Everything went smoothly until I started receiving emails and phone calls inst

Questions

Blocking a device using gui

We are using Mac filtering but a device appears that we can’t block.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Wifi Extender

What extender should I purchase to have a good signal to reach outside. Like 30 feet from the house. Wanting to build outdoor area with TV

Questions

Is it possible to change internet traceroute for games, packet loss caused by TATA Communication servers

Hi, I didn't feel like talking with basic customer service and getting to try the same simple by the book troubleshooting steps they always go through and just wanted to know if anyone has experienced something similar and if so, how to go about to fix it, if possible? Okay my problem is that ever

Questions

BGW210-700 losing all settings randomly

This has happened twice in the last month, where the internet will just drop and the router will come back with all settings totally reset. The wifi name is reset to default, and all of my port rules/static IP config is gone. All wifi devices and remote services are offline until I go back in and se

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(6)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Default Server Option with IP passthrough

Hello all, New to ATT Fiber and came from Xfinity.  I am used to having my gateway in bridge mode because I always had my own firewall or router to take care of what  I needed.  I currently have a Firewalla behind the gateway .  Home Network is 192.168.1.0/24 LAN Side of f

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber installed, want to use my own router with ONT but...

The tech installed a BGW320 (fiber connected directly to SFP) which works fine, but I would rather use my Netgear XR700 router. I do not want to use IP passthrough or anything like that. Upon some research I discovered some people with ATT fiber have a small box called an ONT which converts fiber t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

5Gb Port not working now. How do I reset it

We had an electricity flicker at my house and now my 5gbp port on the nokia BGW320-505 is not connecting to my PCIe 2.5GbE adapter. Any idea what may be going on. The lights on the router and adapter is on and no flickering.

Questions

Accepted Solution

IP Passthrough and Reverse Proxy

Just got AT&T Fiber installed today. I already had a Deco Mesh system setup and I would like to keep using it. I was able to setup IP Passthrough to the Deco and all my network devices are back up and running with the Deco's DHCP server. That's great. My issue is I have a reverse proxy setup to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Port forwarding suddenly stopped working

We have AT&T Business Fiber for this small business. We have 13 static IP addresses and those are working fine. We also have a bunch of systems (workstations, WiFi devices, etc.) on the same AT&T LAN that get addresses in the 192.168.1.0 block. Some of the systems using the 192.168.1.* addr

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.