Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

10 second page loads after tech said everything was fine

This is a last ditch effort here... Despite speedtest claiming I'm getting 300 up and down, my real world page loads are ridiculously slow. It takes

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

uPnP on 5268AC router

hi all,not familiar with routers and servers, but having trouble with trying to get my server to see uPnP from router. but from what i have read, ATT

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Static IP Settings Lost - Support of no help, can anyone share tips to reconfigure?

I don't know how, but after a year of working great the U-verse gateway was reset and I lost the Static IP setup that was working great. I have 5 usab

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago

Pace 5268 and IPhone wifi calling - so many issues

I have a fairly new fiber install running with the 5268 in DMZ+ mode with a Unifi USG pro and 2 UAP AC Pros. Everything works ok except for iPhone VOI

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

17 days ago

Pace 5268AC DMZ Plus mode = terrible Tmobile VoIP performance. Known issue?

Is there any known issue with using the Pace 5268AC in DMZ plus mode with (TMobile) VoiP? I was using My 5268AC in a double NAT'd situation with my Ee

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

17 days ago

Constant interruptions

We have ATT Fiber. Recently, it started connection interruptions at least once an hour. What is causing the issues?

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 days ago

Arris BGW210 IP Passthrough stopped working

So I had been able to connect to a server at home from the outside using IP Passthrough... until recently. I have dynamic DNS. For example, I used to

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 days ago

AirTies 4920 wi-fi extender connection hooping

I am posting this here again with more details because it's been about 3 months and the last person who was helping never got back to me.2 laptops on

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

Replace 5268AC with Aris BGW210

Can I just request for AT&T to mail me the different model?

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need an Aris BGW210-700 to replace a Pace 5268AC with bad firmware

I have a Hikvision NVR with 16 cameras, and the Hikvision iVMS-4500 phone app to view the cameras remotely. We use the phone app to view the camer

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

22 days ago