AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(6540)
Why does my computer disconnect from wifi each night?

Every morning I have to reconnect to my AT&T wifi connection even though SETTINGS-WIFI-ON-PRIVATE and I do not have SLEEP mode turn on. The AT&T router/modem is selected as AUTOMATIC .

Questions

Hikvision DVR connection to BGW320 problem

I have set the port forwarding and it seems to work but seems like there is no outgoing trafic allowed through the modem. The ddns cannot update the addres and the Hik Connect app is unable to communicate to the recorder. This has usually happened if the dns address has not been specified. I have a

Questions

Internet Slowness after 8PM

I am seeing throughput issues and drops after 8PM in the evenings. My throughput is usually 800-900Mbps during the day.  In the evenings, it drops to < 40Mbps.  These are test from the gateway itself, not from devices inside my network.  I also see weird drops on my pings to Googl

Questions

ATT Fiber: intermittent packet drops (BGW210-700)

I have had ATT Fiber for the last 5 years or so. In the last month or so there is noticeable impact in intermittent packet drops. I monitor using https://test.vsee.com, and it distinctly shows the drops around the time we notice interruption in our streaming or video call. There is no periodici

Questions

Accepted Solution

Settings needed to connect my gateway to ATA

I have an ATT BGW320-505 Gateway. I am needing the proper settings to connect my Grandstream HT802 Analog Telephone Adaptor. Right now there is a setting(s) that is preventing me from accessing the HT802 configuration IP. I've been dealing with this for days and have had no progress. Any help is gre

Questions

Internet is slow for me

2 days ago, we upgraded fiber 300 to 500, the internet speed of my dad’s iPhone is 400mbps, but my phone is always 20mbps as before. When I update something, play games or watch videos are pretty slow, sometimes I have to use my data to do all things. I don’t understand why, is there anything way to

Questions

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO????????

For the 5th time today (already), and for continuous days that I have stopped counting, my very expensive, upgraded service dropped. Now it only lasts between 2 - 3 minutes. However, this is enough to cause pandemonium with ALL devices in my home and home office (and the set-up is nothing unusual or

Questions

ATT Smart Home Manager Device Scan: Exposed Password Warning

Plugged in a server running Ubuntu and got a warning: "There was 1 vulnerability found on your <device>. The vulnerability is an exposed password."Any idea how I can go about troubleshooting this? Thanks!

Questions

Can Smart Home Manager provide more details on "vulnerability found" so the vulnerability can be resolved?

I'm fairly new to AT&T Internet and Smart Home Manager. I recently got an alert that 1 vulnerability was found on one of my devices, and that vulnerability is an exposed password, with a recommendation to update my device to keep it safe. The issue is, the device it lists has close to a dozen

Questions

I can't return the equipment!

I cancelled the service on 12/29/2022 and I received an email with the equipment instruction through the Fedex or the UPS on 12/30/2022. Then, even before I even attempted to return, I received another email(actually 2 emails at the same time) that the equipment return was confirmed with the serial

Questions

Be the first to reply

(123)
Long Term Landline Outages and Credit for such deleted for service not yet restored...

I have only had phone service for two weeks in three (3) whole months and am still being charged for service I don't currently have. An amount was automatically deleted from my credit balance for this month's bill, but it shouldn't have been because I still don't have any phone service. The outages,

Questions

• Home Phone

Broadband 1 flashing red

I have restarted the gateway many times and nothing had changed about the situation, issue has persisted for two days now

Questions

• Internet

App

I'm trying to setup the app to monitor devices and needing g to reset my password, but it says my verification info is incorrect 

Questions

• Wireless

Is AT&T DLP72362 expanable with more handsets

Is AT&T DLP72362 (from Costco) expanable with more handsets? If so, what model and where can it be purchased?

Questions

• Home Phone

Husband in South America (Santiago, Chile) all of a sudden cannot receive phone calls

Hello- My husband is in South America right now (Santiago, Chile) and all of a sudden cannot receive phone calls. When he's called, the phone doesn't ring and a message in Spanish comes up (we think it says that the number doesn't exist?). Voicemail is not an option.  He has been on the phon

Questions

• Wireless

galaxy z flip phone (purple) Please HELP!!!

The motherboard failed Samsung says it was damaged and wants me to pay for it. It is only 6 months old. I have traded in my old phone and got this one free because of the promotion att was running now I have no phone and I still have 3 years with att. I don't know what to do

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(177)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store