Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

G-240G-A Fiber Type - Patch Fiber Cable needed to move Connection

I have G-240G-A, i have the G-240G-A spec sheet for it, but i cannot determine the type of fiber currently installed by ATT to the ONT. I need to exte

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

After switching to AT&T Fiber, our customers are not getting our emails!!

Seems like some anti-spam filters we found, are rejecting our email since the cutover to AT&T Fiber. Anybody know why this would be, and how we can re

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Printer connection issue

I recently added a printer HP office jet 7612. It shows that it’s connected to wireless but it is not show up on my computer

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Fibre 1Gig account but only getting 550Mb speed max on 1Gig speed compatible devices

Hi there. Similar to a thread just made private.Not getting the 1Gig speed on devices, not due to saturated network or distance from router. Only get

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ArrisGro device connect to my wifi,

I have 3 devices connected to the wifi with ArrisGro device showing as the name. How do I figure out what this is so I can block or change the name to

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

DNS Network Layer Security (i.e., Cisco Umbrella - AKA: OpenDNS)

Hello, Everyone:This is my first posting here in the AT&T Community Forums... I am looking forward to learning from everyone or anyone who is willing

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

BGW210 IP Passthrough looks like double NAT to me?

I've set up my Netgear R7800 with LEDE firmware, and made it the target of IP Passthrough mode. Tried two different ways, fixed (pick from a list) and

posted 

15 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T 5268AC Modem & D-Link 16-Port Gigabit Switch (DGS-1016A)

Connecting the D-Link DGS-1016A switch to any open ethernet port on the back of the 5268AC Modem drops the internet connection for all the other devic

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

10 second page loads after tech said everything was fine

This is a last ditch effort here... Despite speedtest claiming I'm getting 300 up and down, my real world page loads are ridiculously slow. It takes

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

uPnP on 5268AC router

hi all,not familiar with routers and servers, but having trouble with trying to get my server to see uPnP from router. but from what i have read, ATT

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago