Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Already unlocked phone got mm6

So I bought an at&t Samsung Galaxy s7active a while ago over a year. It was unlocked when I bought it and I used it on cricket. About 6 months ago or

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

My AT&T sm-j337a won't unlock

I cannot unlock my husband's Galaxy J3. We requested the unlock code, and got it in an email which didn't include any instructions on how to unlock it

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Galaxy s9 waiting to update

Anyone have android 10 on s9 AT&T

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

AT&T Unlock Code Fraud. Help me open a case with FTC and start a class action lawsuit

AT&T Unlock Code Fraud. Help me open a case with FTC and start a class action lawsuitI requested it on Feb 1 and today on Feb 6 I got two emails with

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Unlock Code to Samsung Galaxy SM-J337A

I don't know how or why suddenly locked as I used a pin and not a password to lock my phone.  I need desperately to unlock and reset the settings so t

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy Tab S4 (SM-T837A) Still Android Pie update (9.0)

I believe some users got the update and the Android Pie update for the ATT Galaxy Tab S4 was supposed to be released at the end of April.  I would lik

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

How to activate Samsung Active 2 LTE version without phone

Looking to activate a Samsung LTE version of Active 2 watch without tying it to a phone. Can find the instructions for all other US carriers, but can

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Not updating my S10

My s10 not update after february 2019 SM-G973U model

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Unlock Samsung Galaxy tab s5e

I’m trying to unlock a Samsung tab s5e that I had activated and had on an account on first net the device was payed off but I am getting an error when

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Note 9 freezes after software update

The last 3 software updates caused my phone to freeze up on start up, randomly restart, and many other issues. The only fix is to factory reset it. Wh

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago