For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(15116)
About The Samsung Watch 4 Update, it is glitching out my watch

I updated my Samsung Watch 4, it did not properly complete because it says it needs to charge, so I put it back on my charger, and it is not charging. We went through the phone, and synced the update together, but it is not finishing it. Once again it is not charging, the update is not finishing, an

Questions

Accepted Solution

S22 Ultra 512gb - No network

Got this phone from AT&T and I'm still paying for it. Can't make calls, send or recieve text messages. No data. Tried all troubleshooting steps. Reset network, delete cache.

Questions

AT&T Device Unlock Request Taking Unusually Long

I have submitted a request to unlock Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 exactly one week ago and I have not seen any update on the status. I need just the network unlock code.

Questions

5g data connection issues

I work in a downtown area with max 5g service, but when I try to load a web page it will not connect or load. If the website does load it is constantly buffering or takes forever to resume, just scrolling social media at lunch. I never had this issue with Verizon so has anyone else experienced this?

Questions

Can't buy AT&T phone from Samsung.com - for YEARS!

Samsung.com often has better offers than AT&T direct. However, for YEARS, since Galaxy S9, I have been completely unable to buy an AT&T branded from directly from Samsung.com and it always says my account is ineligible, or has some other useless error. For example, right now, I can trade in

Questions

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Inner Screen doesn't work - NEVER Buying A SAMSUNG device again

I have been an AT&T user since I got my first phone in 2005. We have used multiple Samsung devices and never had any issues until this recent experience. I bought a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 for my wife in March 2023. We had no issues with the phone until a week ago which is just after the manufac

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Settings for Basic Cruise Package for a Samsung Not 10

It is not clear from the descriptions I have read what the settings should be for the Basic Cruise Package on a Samsung Note 10. I have the International Day Pass.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using boost sim in at&t phone

Now that boost is running on the AT&T network would it possible for me use a boost chip running on the AT&T network in an AT&T lock device? I have a Samsung note 10 that I bought from amazon it was supposed to come as an unlocked device however it is still tethered to the AT&T networ

Questions

Closed

my online Samsung Galaxy A14 5G - AT&T PREPAID - 64GB - order got cancelled however two time 43.46 USD transction on my credit card.

my online Samsung Galaxy A14 5G - AT&T PREPAID - 64GB - order got cancelled however two time 43.46 USD transction on my credit card. called so many time to customer care very pathetic service.

Questions

Denied return labels within 14 days and lied to

<span;>Hello, <span;>On March 16, we were just supposed to have our internet upgraded to fiber for free, but an AT&T in-home expert came to our home before the technician and scammed us. He said we would get cheaper wireless cell phone service if we switched from T-Mobile, that our b

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Unlock code incorrect

Received approval and an unlock code for a Samsung note 8. The code is incorrect. Contacted AT&T support and they advised I would need to submit the request through ATT prepaid. As far as I can tell, ATT prepaid does not have a separate procedure for unlocking devices. So what do I do?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.