Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

F
actualizar fuera de Estados Unidos un Samsung galaxy s10

I am outside the United States and I do not receive updates, I have an S10, I am in Mexico, I wanted to see if there would be any way to update for an

Questions

Threatened by sales rep

Not sure where else to post this: Just left the att store in leesburg virginia.A salesrep just stood up from his chair and charged my wife, he was ab

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

25 days ago

Questions

MCK Code

I Need and MCK code for my Samsung Galaxy S9. I had entered the unlock code for my phone but hadn't realized that it was an old code that had expired

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

lacitygirl 

4 days ago

Questions

Why is my sim card keep saying there is no sim card

I keep getting a message prompt that says insert sim card when I clearly have one inserted. What's going on and how do I fix this. 

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 days ago

Questions

Username and password for app and play store

Hello, how do I find out what my username and pass are for the app and play store? I have just filed an insurance claim for a lost phone, and I have

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 days ago

Questions

File complaint against authorized dealer in Albertson NY (Long Island, Nassau County)

This is the email I sent to the authorized dealer rep. This is not the first time I have an issue with them. I had to chase them to get my money back

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

4 days ago

Questions

Advanced messaging no longer working on S20 Ultra

Advanced messaging is turned on, and so is read status. This feature was working fine until a recent software update, now it doesn't work.

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

smallbaapi 

4 days ago

Questions

Trade in problem

I used an old phone as a trade in. The phone was packaged by myself in my house, it was in perfect working condition when it left my possession. The

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Flankh 

4 days ago

Questions

Denial for network unlock code

I am not an at&t customer. I requested a network unlock code for an at&t device. I checked the status and my request was denied with no expla

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 days ago

Questions

Ordered and paid for new phone sent me refurbished

I ordered a phone from my ATT account on line, Samsung galaxynote10+ 5G. They sent a refurbished phone. My son had issues setting it up, he went to

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

KaDamor 

4 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts