Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(14205)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PUK locked

My kid somehow made my galaxy s21 5G PUK lock. I'm terrified to touch it! I tried accessing my account from my pc to see account overview, but I'm unable to access the verification code sent in a text to my phone because, well, PUK locked.

Questions

Active Armor will not upload contacts to enable sending callers not in my contacts to voicemail

I recently turned this feature off as I was expecting an important call. When I tried turning the feature back on, the app won't upload my contacts. I've verified that my OS and app are up to date. When I tap "upload contacts", I immediately get an error message that stating that "we hit a snag". I'

Questions

Why am I getting calls from callers who are not in my contacts

My phone is set to reject callers not in my contacts. Since installing this app I'm getting them

Questions

Visual Voice Mail

My Visual Voice Mail stopped working a few months ago. Still shows app and can still check and receive voice mails; however, no longer notifies me that there is a message. I just have to check periodically but by holding down "1".  When I go in and hit refresh, I get Error code 999.  I ha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Your phone is not longer active on an AT&T account

Hello, I was trying to unlock my phone (purchased from ebay clean imei) and when I made an unlock request I got this message: Your unlock request was denied because your phone is no longer active on an AT&T account. Re-submit your request and select 'no' to the "Are you an AT&T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SIM PUK CODE?

SAMSUNG S8 unlock puk code from at&t to work with T-Mobile?

Questions

help unlocking note 10+

I paid off my phone but, have no future plans to switch so, I won't have another carrier's sim card to insert and I was wondering if I enter the code in the dialer that could be done on earlier samsung phones to bring up the unlock dialog would work? If so, I forgot the code can anybody tell me it?

Questions

New phone issue

My new phone arrived damaged. What do I do?

Questions

Trade in problems lead to a downpayment

ATT is asking me to pay a down payment upfront on a new phone I am receiving a full credit for with an eligible trade in. Additionally, I was already able to order the form and pay the tax, but a phone number port transfer problem held up the shipment and ultimately cancelled the first order. I have

Questions

Closed

Galaxy Flip Phone 4

Has anyone had problems with this phone associated with the top half not working?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(201)
No calls in or out

Phone won't make or recieve calls since switching from boost mobile. Text and data works. Countless hours with customer service and At&t says there's no problem. There definitely is. Samsung S20 FE 5G

Questions

How can I delete unused ringtones from my Samsung A13 5G?

1. I accidentally uploaded the same ringtone twice.  How can I delete one of the two? 2.  Can I delete ringtones that came with my phone?

Questions

Ported my AT&T landline number into a Verizon cell phone, do I need to call / cancel my AT&T landline account?

I just ported my AT&T landline number into a Verizon cell phone. Do I need to call and cancel my AT&T landline account? I already paid the most recent bill, which covers the following two weeks. Thanks in advance for your help !

Questions

Business Caller ID

Hi, I am having issues getting 2 of my cell phones outgoing caller IDs changed to my business name. I tried myself in my account, have been calling for weeks - speaking with multiple people, supposed techs & supervisors, given ticket numbers. One phone's caller ID has changed back & forth ev

Questions

Can I keep my e-mail address

I am cancelling my internet but want to keep my E-Mail address. I currently have a [email scrubbed] address.

Questions

All-Fi Hub Clock

The clock on the All-Fi Hub is five hours fast. At 7:15 in the morning, the Hub shows 12:15. How do I adjust the display on the unit to show the correct Central Daylight Time?

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(292)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

High Speed Internet Down SIX DAYS - Neighborhood Outage - NO PROGRESS

Our high speed internet has been down 6 days with no progress. It is an area outage. Multiple calls to "repair" from me and neighbors and we are promised each time that it will be fixed in 24 hours. No updates at all. We've been promised escalations - NO RESULTS. Spectrum trucks are all over the nei

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse and Internet (Fiber)

We are thinking of dropping U-Verse and going solely to the streaming platforms. Right now, we are bundled with U-Verse and Internet but thinking of just using AT&T for the internet. Does anyone know if our internet price will increase since it wouldn't be bundled with cable too? We are paying $

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need to get my old iPhone that I sold unlocked.

I need to get my old iPhone that I sold unlocked. I do not want to unlock my new iPhone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

scam?

I keep getting an e mail saying as of March 16th my e mail will be locked out unless I update. Is this a scam? Also I tried multiple times to up date but the message always reads "there is a problem" and I can't go any further.

Questions