Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Do Not Disturb turned on notification

After the latest update to S10 from AT&T, every time Do Not Disturb turns on my phone plays the notification sound. This is new and really annoying wh

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

S7 is stuck in airplane mode, no wireless connection

I have no wireless connection, just a slashed circle icon. The airplane mode is turned off, but illuminated. A hard reset didn't work. Any other ideas

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Unlock request stuck in limbo

When I entered the information in my unlock request, I used an email address I no longer have access to.  I cannot click the link to continue because

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Software update issues

Any s10+ owners still waiting for the android 10 update? I know it's been out publically for some time

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Will I be able to transfer my sim card directly from my At&t iphone 7 to a unlocked Samsung s10?

I want to buy a new Samsung S10 from the Samsung store as an unlocked model (it will save me a significant amount of $ due to sales). Will Will I be a

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Pictures/ MMS won't download on Galaxy S9

I've had this phone for 15 months with no problems.   The past few days pictures will not download in text messages.  I have searched and tried everyt

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

Samsung Galaxy Active 2 Lte Watch

I've spent 3 hours on the phone with At@t trying to activate my new unlocked watch.Now they are telling me I have to go to an At@t store to get a qr c

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Virus on Phone

One of the phones under my plan have been compromised with a virus. I have no idea what to do about it to fix the issue. What steps do I need to follo

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Set up and Transfer App not available in Jamaica

I recently got a Samsung Galaxy J7 prime from my aunt who got it from the US. She had been using it and I decided to start a fresh so I factory reset

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Another Galaxy S10+ on AT&T not getting OTA updates!

I pre-ordered the Galaxy S10+ last year and got it when it was released. Since then it had not received any OTA updates and was stuck on the February

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago