Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Software update issues

I have yet to receive the January 22nd Android 10 update. AT&T support claimed to have "pushed" the update to my device but I still haven't got it. Sm

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Samsung cloud storage

Why can't I upgrade my Samsung cloud storage on my Samsung Galaxy S9+? I have been reading that ATT blocks that capability to upgrade it, why? How d

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

How do I make my at&t samsung tab e to support sim cards outside USA to make phone calls ?

My mama has gifted me at&t tab and it supports sim card too. I am residing in Nepal. And I am not able to use it to make phone calls and messages thro

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Software update

Can I do a android software update over the air, using wifi and activated AT&T prepaid sim, even tho I have no AT&T mobile service connection availabl

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Unlock code error

the unlock code that att gave me does not work gives me an error as if it were incorrect

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Already unlocked phone got mm6

So I bought an at&t Samsung Galaxy s7active a while ago over a year. It was unlocked when I bought it and I used it on cricket. About 6 months ago or

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

My AT&T sm-j337a won't unlock

I cannot unlock my husband's Galaxy J3. We requested the unlock code, and got it in an email which didn't include any instructions on how to unlock it

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago

Galaxy s9 waiting to update

Anyone have android 10 on s9 AT&T

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago

AT&T Unlock Code Fraud. Help me open a case with FTC and start a class action lawsuit

AT&T Unlock Code Fraud. Help me open a case with FTC and start a class action lawsuitI requested it on Feb 1 and today on Feb 6 I got two emails with

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago

Unlock Code to Samsung Galaxy SM-J337A

I don't know how or why suddenly locked as I used a pin and not a password to lock my phone.  I need desperately to unlock and reset the settings so t

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago