Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

K
New, out of box, Galaxy Note 10+ will not update

Upgraded from Note 8 to Note 10+ today.  One reason was because Note 8 would not receive security updates (last one was July 2019).  New Note 10+ has

Questions

Hello All

I have a samsung S20+ something. How do I stop it from going dark as soon as I start to use it. I have tried all the settings I could but none if the

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 days ago

Questions

Retrive mY samsung S3 I747

i am dinesh from India.. mY phone is Samsung Galaxy S3 I747 AT&T LTE. yesterday i was update my OS through My mobile Data. but there was some problem

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Recover voicemail from account switch

I just ported my number to a new provider. When speaking with the rep at AT&T beforehand they did not let me know I would lose access to my voicemail.

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

S10 plus 5ge

So I have a s10 plus and I never seem to be able to get 5ge even though I live in an area where it is available. Is the s10 plus not capable of it?

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking my ATT phone with no phone number.

So I'm trying to unlock my ATT phone (Samsung galaxy s6 edge), but I don't have a phone number for it and trying to activate it with a different SIM c

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Questions

Lockscreen instead of caller ID

When I receive an incoming call the only thing that shows on the screen is the keypad because I have to put in my pin or fingerprint. I've never had t

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Questions

Numbersync

Does the tablet need to have a data plan?

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Questions

Att Tablets

Hi.  I brought a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, but I could not get numbersync to work.  The orientation would not stay in portrait mode.  It was a disaster. 

Questions

Unlocked

Hello it been two years I try to unlock my divice I can’t could you please help me

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts