Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Unlocking phone from att

So I contacted ATT and requested my phone to be unlocked and I got an email from them saying they did it and to power on my phone and put in a non ATT

Questions

Unlocked AT&T phone won't recognize my other SIM card

I recently purchased a refurbished universal unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10E from bestbuy. When starting up, it shows the AT&T boot logo, and needed the

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

mobile data

I just got new Samsung A51 phone but there is no mobile data like I had on my old Samsung..I changed the device on A&to pay go online ..it says I need

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Promised bogo promotion but att store reps misleaded me and getting chargedbfor device that's supposed to be free!!!!!!

Hi my name is Christian (Edited as per community guidelines). I came in  to this att store (1 E Kings Hwy Audubon, NJ 08106 United States) here and th

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Phone beoken

My samsung galexy 8 has just stopped working. it needs to be replced

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Unable to unlock my Samsung Galaxy Note 5

I think that I get the phone frozen after many attempts to unlock the network code.   Please can ATT send me the defreeze (MCK) code for my phone ?  

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Google Play doesn't install apps on S10e

I just got a new S10e. They transferred some of my apps from my old phone to my new phone in the AT&T store, but some were not transferred. I have tri

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Approved Unlock Request has Unlock Code 0

I just submitted request to unlock phone. Request was approved but the Code provided is 0. I submitted a second request and received the same unlock c

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Unlock code coming 0 for S20 ultra

Hi Team,   I have requested for unlock for s20 ultra . It got approved but unlock code is coming to 0. Can you please help us

Questions

Samsung J727A Update!?

My phone won't update. It's never updated. I just thought since it was a cheap Samsung J727A that AT&T didn't bother pushing updates to it. But after

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts