Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Virus on Phone

One of the phones under my plan have been compromised with a virus. I have no idea what to do about it to fix the issue. What steps do I need to follo

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Set up and Transfer App not available in Jamaica

I recently got a Samsung Galaxy J7 prime from my aunt who got it from the US. She had been using it and I decided to start a fresh so I factory reset

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Another Galaxy S10+ on AT&T not getting OTA updates!

I pre-ordered the Galaxy S10+ last year and got it when it was released. Since then it had not received any OTA updates and was stuck on the February

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to print text messages from Samsung S6

Looking for info or verified app that I can use to print text messages from my Samsung S6 cell phone.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

S8 picture text

After the software update in October 2019, I cannot receive picture texts on wifi. I get no notification of an incoming text, and the download bubble

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Android 10 problem on unlocked S9

Updated phone yesterday and now I'm not able to forward my calls. Get failed to read error. Att gave me a new SIM still get error. Anyone notice this

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Galaxy Note 10+ not updating

Hello, I have a Note 10+ that is still on Android 9, July 2019 security patch. According to the phone websitehttps://www.att.com/devicehowto/tutorial.

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

About samsung foldable phone

Is att coming up with samsung folding phones on sale or any plans? I love that phone and especially the 5G rather than iPhone

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Cannot unlock AT&T Samsung S6 Phone for FALSE reason

I am attempting to unlock a very old Samsung S6 phone that I purchased from AT&T years ago. At some point, AT&T had to send me a new phone due to a

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Still no software update

Well, I am now on my second AT&T Galaxy S10e device.Let me first post all of my troubleshooting stepsCheck for software updatesNo update availableRest

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago