Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19512)
Yahoo log in redirecting to ATT

Today neither my wife or I can log into our yahoo (sbcglobal.net) accounts. The log in page redirect to ATT which does not recognize the user name and password. The problem occurs on both our home and work computers so this has to be a yahoo problem. Anyone else experience this?

Questions

Forced to reset password on every device every 2 weeks

Every 2 weeks I'm required to sign back in for e mail.  Instead of just allowing me to sign back in I'm taken to a second page that requires me to reset my password.  Have enough passwords so I just reset it using the same password.  This is just a pain by itself but the larger problem is after doin

Questions

many websites including favs/bookmarks ar blocked on ethernet/wired only and email becomes unresponsive

many websites including favs/bookmarks ar blocked on ethernet/wired only and email becomes unresponsive.

Questions

Bellsouth.net email address redirects to AT&T - will not allow me to login

I am trying to login to my bellsouth.net email and it redirects me to AT&T. Then it will not allow me to login - says wrong user id - says I tried to many times

Questions

Cannot sign in to SBCGlobal Email

SBCGlobal Email has been having me change my password every 2 weeks for the last 2 months. Now I am locked out and cannot get back in.  My secondary email address on file is no longer active and I do not recall ever setting up answers to security questions.  How can I reset my password??

Questions

Verification E-mail for Send-Only E-mail Address Does Not Arrive

I am a new AT&T customer trying to follow the directions on this page (https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1088100/) to set up a send-only e-mail address, so my e-mails send from AT&T Yahoo Mail will appear to come from my .edu e-mail address. I go to Setting

Questions

SBCGLOBAL.net email log on issue

My SBCGOBAL.net emails are automatically forwarded to Gmail on my iPhone. I need to log into Yahoo Mail to see if a couple of verification emails arrived in its SPAM folder.  I never received them on Gmail.  However, when I try to log on with my AT&T credentials, it tells me it's n

Questions

DNSRBL Errors - How to get off the blacklist?

Hello! Some of the users of my email server have been getting bounces while attempting to send email to users with @att.net email addresses. We do not appear to be on any of the standard RBLs (I checked spamhaus and dnsbl.info, and everything came back as green). However, the bounce message my us

Questions

Email UserID and Password

Recently helped my mother set up her ATT Internet account and somehow it got all tangled up with my [email scrubbed] mail account. Now, I can't get my own userID and Password to set up new computer email. I can still get my mail on my iphone, but not on computer. ATT keeps sending me my mother's use

Questions

How do I delete/deactivate an sbcglobal.net email account?

I have an old (15 years +) sbcglobal email account that only gets spam these days and I've long since been using a different email service as my primary. I want to delete the sbcglobal account because it was part of a data breach not too long ago and even after changing the password, I don't trust i

Questions

WHY do I get locked out and forced to create new password

This is the second time this has happened to me in about a month or two....        I WAS IN my email...  deleted some junk mail and then preceded to type out two emails to people..  Got the two emails typed out and ready to send..  I tried to send the first one an

Questions

Unable to add website to exceptions list in Smart Home Manager

I am staying with my parents who have AT&T and my friend's website is being blocked as spam by AT&T Internet Security. Internet Security/Active Armor wasn't even activated on the account when I began receiving the pop-up, but I enabled it as without it I was not able to view the exceptions l

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.