Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19496)
Site is blocked by AT&T Internet Security

Hello I run a site for a client that has AT&T as the ISP. They are getting an error when pulling up the site that says it is blocked by AT&T Internet Security because it is a phishing site. My client is worried it will be too much for their users to have to click through and add it. I'm tryi

Questions

Att.Net Email Account Locked - Password CAn't be REset - Please Help!

Hi ATT help! I am writing on behalf of my father. He was locked out of his att.net email account.  We tried to re-set his password but it gave a care code saying we had to call ATT to get the password reset.  I have called twice (Dec 27 and Jan 4th) to ATT support spending several hour

Questions

Who has access to email?

My mother assists me with my billing, therefore she knows my att password. Is she able to access my email account when she goes online to make a payment? What is “secondary user access”?…would that restrict her access to my emails? Or the “secure key code”?…not sure what that is? is there a way to

Questions

NO ACCESS

Can't log in or reset password, its been days!!!!!!!!!

Questions

Mother died, father needs access to att emails

My mother died, and my father had access to att.net email, but now password does not work and we do not know the answers to her security questions. Called customer service multiple times, went to att store and showed proof of her death, but nobody seems to be able to help. Please help, we need acce

Questions

Opening deceased parents email

I am trying to open the email of my deceased parents email. Can I be sent a password for them if I show proof of their death and my identity as their son?

Questions

Smart Home Manager alerts me every 10 seconds with "Website Blocked" on my router

Every 10 seconds I have been getting an iPhone notification: "Website Blocked We've blocked an unsecure URL and your device is secure. Device: MR60 We noticed that MR60 tried to visit a website that posed a spam risk. This risk shows suspicious behavior that you should avoid. We blocked the connecti

Questions

Not Receiveing Verification Code

Appreciate AT&T finally addressing this issue however, are you aware that you cannot enter the word, "Help" into the field for verification code? It only lets you enter a numeric value therefore, this is listed as the most common contritubing factor in clients not receiving Verification Codes y

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to add website to exceptions list in Smart Home Manager

I am staying with my parents who have AT&T and my friend's website is being blocked as spam by AT&T Internet Security. Internet Security/Active Armor wasn't even activated on the account when I began receiving the pop-up, but I enabled it as without it I was not able to view the exceptions l

Questions

Backup Business Webmail

Someone please tell me there is a way to backup all messages within an AT&T Business Webmail account! My boss is trying to transfer his existing messages over to Outlook. He has THOUSANDS of messages he needs to transfer, from Inbox, Sent Items, Saved Folders etc. So far AT&T has only told m

Questions

IMAP email on an Apple desktop

My first question is, is IMAP supported on Apple desktops? I'm having a problem on my Apple desktop that I do not have on my IOS devices. I have configured my iPhone, iPad and Mac Mini and iMac to all use IMAP for my att.net email. I have no problems on my IOS devices but on my Mac Mini whenever I d

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I enable WiFi security and how do I disable WiFi ssid display

I have too many people that know the network and password to my wifi but I don't know how to change it. Also, awhile back my router has to b replaced and when I changed them out new one had a different number on it but it indicated it was still under the old ones number. When I got a new tablet it k

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Protect yourself online
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.