Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

(19512)
prodigy email

I have been locked out of prodigy all week due to at&t not reconizing my password .  I am desperate to get back into this email , for files , work , medical . I have had this email since 1998, never an issue until At&t prompted  for me to sign in . this was resolved before . pleas

Questions

Can't login to ATT-Yahoo Email Page

When I log with my email and password, the screen processes for a few seconds, then returns to the login screen. I just can't seem to login to my email account. Please help.

Questions

Not receiving certain emails to my ATT address?

This is a very old issue and still continues. I cannot receive direct emails from direct sources like Lice (Microsoft) Facebook, meetup. Even from my bank. The emails don't go to spam or trash any other folder and don't show any signs of delivery. This never happens for personal emails, onl

Questions

SBCGlobal.NET email account login

My wife and my mother-n-law are no longer able to log in to Yahoo! mail on their sbcglobal.net free email accounts. It says that they need to reset their password, and sends them to 800.288.2020, which asks for an AT&T account (they don't have one, I do).  Anyways, when we ARE able to talk

Questions

No longer able to log on to multiple Prodigy.net email accounts thru Yahoo Mail

My wife nor I can log on to our prodigy.net email accounts using Yahoo Mail via our separate PCs. No errors - just keeps taking us back to the sign-in screen.  Prior to logging out this morning, I was in my mail but then logged out and relogged on without success.  We can still on on usin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

If I change one email address password it will disconnect my other email addresses and make me change the password on that email.

If I change one email address password it will disconnect my other email addresses and make me change the password on that email. How do I make the system leave one email alone if I change the other email {my wife's email address and my email address}? Right now, if she changes her email password, t

Questions

Trouble Getting into sbcglobal.net Email Account

I have an email account that I had used daily for about 20 years with no problem. A few weeks ago, I was locked out of the account. My login screen says, "Looks like you've tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. Care Code 205.2 [LU003]" So

Questions

Yahoo Login redirects me to AT&T Login Page

For over almost 2 weeks now, I haven't been able to access my yahoo mail from my work computer.  Never had an issue before.  It works on my android and at home, but not at work.  So what happens is I go to yahoo.com, try to sign in to my mail and the AT&T login page pops up.  Why would AT&T pop up? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is this number actually AT&T? (877-****)

They were not interested in taking our order but only wanted my Name, Date of birth and Social security #..  The law enforcement authorities have been alerted.  Is AT&T participating in the investigation?.  warning,  Do not use that call center phone No. (877-***)

Questions

Mail app for laptop

What mail app do I need to get my att mail right on my laptop? Thanks.

Questions

Emails to AT&T Domains Get Blocked

Emails from us to AT&T domains (i.e. BellSouth) are getting blocked with the following message: 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 553-'5.3.0 flpd586 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 162.39.214.7 >_is_blocked We've tried calling AT&T support and gotten no help. In fact, on one support call with AT&T we asked to escalat

Questions

ATT blocking emails from our company.

As of today, we have been unable to send emails to any of our clients and vendors that use att.net.  We have checked with the major RBL lists such as spamhaus and such and we are not listed anywhere.   We have submitted several request to the abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net but have gotten n

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need to update email settings?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.