Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Internet Security

AT&T Internet Security

How to protect your personal information.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)
T

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

e-mail: does not want to stay "signed on for two weeks"

This appeared yesterday after reboot/restart of the browser. The e-mail account @sbcglobal.net keeps signing itself out every hour or so, requiring a log in. Logging in is not immediately smooth, though. First, sign in screen appears and asks for email address only. Once you enter this, click "Next"

Questions

(19594)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Blocked Ports

Unable to ping public IP over port 80 or 443

Questions

AT&T blocking access to my website

My customers who have AT&T home security package are getting blocked from accessing my website. I've discussed with my hosting provider, and there are no issues so far as blacklisted IP address. I would greatly appreciate any assistance outside of telling them individually to log into their a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changing a password on an email sub-account

I have an old email account under ameritech.net with multiple sub-accountsTo change a password on a sub-account where the password is forgotten or not accepted Do you use the AT&T accessID of the Main account

Questions

Farther-in-law can not remember his password or security answers.

My father-in-law, who is in his late 70’s can not remember his password or answers to his security questions. He can not sign into his AT&T account to activate his modem.

Questions

Can't receive email - incoming email bounces with "blank mailhost - invalid address" error

As of the evening 12/12/2017 (Eastern Time US), some ameritech.net domain email addresses began to experience an inability to receive new emails - though the ability to send remains intact.  Incoming emails bounce with a "blank mailhost - invalid address" error.  POP3 mail is used; the error is inde

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do we file a complaint with the fraud department?

Our mail was stolen out of our mailbox. They used our banking information to pay their AT&T phone bill.

Questions

noip.com's DUC client's endpoint is blocked as a phishing site; how to add it to exception list?

I use noip.com's DUC v4.1.1 client for dynamic DNS. Like I give friends my domain name (whatever.hopto.org) and they can access my server. The problem is that it's not updating the IP address. I used Wireshark to capture the packets it's sending out and it turns out it's trying to make it's updat

Questions

AT&T is Blocking all of my client's websites that are accessed by AT&T cellular data & AT&T internet

Whats going on with this, I am using Hostinger and AT&T is blocking my clients, I have checked my website and it doesn't have anything wrong, doesn't have any innapropiate, I would like to know, why is this happening? Kind Regards.

Questions

Our website is being blocked by AT&T exclusively

Our website is being blocked by AT&T exclusively - I was on the phone for more than three hours, with over 10 with AT&T tech-support agents/supervisors. None of the tech agents I spoke to know how to remove our business website block from ATT Phishing Warning blacklist of their systems. The

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do i turn on my upnp

when i turn on my xbox and go to network settings it says upnp not successful how do i fix this i’ve tried youtube and other sites none of them worked

Questions

Be the first to reply

(139)
Desperate to stop scam calls to my 90+ year old parents

I just went through a huge effort to close all my parents financial accounts and get them set up with new ones after they gave away all their account information to a phone scammer. Have spent hours going around in circles talking to not very knowledgeable offshore representatives about 'Call Pr

Questions

• Home Phone

Login

Every time I try to login to my email from: Login Screen (att.com) I get this message: The limit for unsuccessful sign-in attempts has been reached. Select Forgot user ID or Forgot password to restore access. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] I reset the password and I have to do

Questions

• Email

Stalking

Any way we can get AT&T to leave me alone! I tried to work with y’all but you thief’s with horrible paperwork skills y’all worse than an abusive partner. If anyone reads this find another provider before it’s to late

Questions

• Wireless

Transferring my home number to a cellphone line

Hello, anyone here knows if I can move my home wired line to a cellphone line ?

Questions

• Home Phone

Internet Outage - 48 hrs

I’m in Austin where we’ve been experiencing crazy winter weather all week. Lots of people without power and internet. I’m disappointed in the lack of response and communication from AT&T in regards to repair status. Any suggestions on how to get a real status update other than “we know and we’re

Questions

• Internet

hacked,

I was hacked, I reset password but was not getting emails, i found my new emails are going into the "trash" folder, what do i do?  

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(160)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless